[ALLIANCE] Godlike - RageQuit; Condottieri; ThaClick

Comments

• fallenhawk
    fallenhawk Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    lashens wrote: »
    I'm saying we have fewer yet we have won more times than we've lost. If you want to try and read more into that, feel free.
    Vs what guild or are you try say you help RQ in their wars and you are now trying to take credit for them too ?
    [SIGPIC]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y136/Badbones/Mysig.png[/SIGPIC]
    I can still move.
    I can still fight.
    I will never give up!
  • lashens
    lashens Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    fallenhawk wrote: »
    Vs what guild or are you try say you help RQ in their wars and you are now trying to take credit for them too ?

If you're going to completely misunderstand what somebody says, then don't reply.
    Lashen, leader of Condottieri.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fallenhawk
    edited December 2010
    If you're going to completely misunderstand what somebody says, then don't reply.

~_~ You never said any guild you have won against.
    I can still move.
    I can still fight.
    I will never give up!
  • lashens
    lashens Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    ~_~ You never said any guild you have won against.

We're much more about open PvP than guild wars, we've lost a guild war and won several, people no longer accept our challenges and I don't have the desire to send requests over and over when we can go out into the field and control a whole area.

I'm not going to sit here and list who we've beaten and how, if you want to know then maybe you should pay attention in-game when we repeatedly wipe your guild, although I've never seen you there helping them (do you even play closed beta?).
    Lashen, leader of Condottieri.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fallenhawk
    edited December 2010
    We're much more about open PvP than guild wars, we've lost a guild war and won several, people no longer accept our challenges and I don't have the desire to send requests over and over when we can go out into the field and control a whole area.

I'm not going to sit here and list who we've beaten and how, if you want to know then maybe you should pay attention in-game when we repeatedly wipe your guild, although I've never seen you there helping them (do you even play closed beta?).

I'm still waiting my turn. <_____<

If I ever get in you will know it. ;D
    I can still move.
    I can still fight.
    I will never give up!
  • febbers
    febbers Posts: 1,565 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    This part can be miss reading.....as if you trying to start something or you trying to say it 3 guilds vs 5 guilds and we're a zerg alliance...

I think you meant "Misleading" and no, it isn't. As Lashen previously pointed out, currently I think ThaClick has 10 active members in beta. We RageQuit have about 30 active players. Not sure how many Cond have but that's way less than 100 already, which, PI and XIII already have.

A lot of our guild members have no problem going out and PKing people with tags. Wars are only a bit more organized--after all, they keep track of all of the kills, and you aren't accidently tab-targetting to random people who might be pink or orange named. If you think RQ is afraid of losing gear in a beta, you're sorely mistaken--Fate has over 100 hours logged still, and Bash and Convulsion are almost always pink.

Not to mention, when you lose it's for the entire server to see, as opposed to a small PK war in rubble camp where it turns into a "he said, she said" thing unless there was fraps involved.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Art by Apple. <3
    Oh, you thought that was bad? Sweetie, you have another thing coming.
  • fallenhawk
    edited December 2010
    febbers wrote: »
    I think you meant "Misleading" and no, it isn't. As Lashen previously pointed out, currently I think ThaClick has 10 active members in beta. We RageQuit have about 30 active players. Not sure how many Cond have but that's way less than 100 already, which, PI and XIII already have.

l_l Why,are you talking about numbers ?As if I care how many you or any other of the "Godlike" alliance has or even PI and XIII....in fact I would be happy if did something about XIII.=>

A lot of our guild members have no problem going out and PKing people with tags. Wars are only a bit more organized--after all, they keep track of all of the kills, and you aren't accidently tab-targetting to random people who might be pink or orange named. If you think RQ is afraid of losing gear in a beta, you're sorely mistaken--Fate has over 100 hours logged still, and Bash and Convulsion are almost always pink.

I know you guys isn't afraid that reason most of populating want you to go away.(now only if do that)

Not to mention, when you lose it's for the entire server to see, as opposed to a small PK war in rubble camp where it turns into a "he said, she said" thing unless there was fraps involved.

Now will you stay out this woman. <_____<

>_>
    I can still move.
    I can still fight.
    I will never give up!
  • calico
    calico Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I honestly cannot understand a word you are saying fallenhawk. As such, your argument is invalid.
  • futuristik
    futuristik Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    This part can be miss reading.....as if you trying to start something or you trying to say it 3 guilds vs 5 guilds and we're a zerg alliance...

That what it seems like. They all kinda hate RQ so its basically the same thing as a zerg alliance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • arilzia
    arilzia Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    futuristik wrote: »
    That what it seems like. They all kinda hate RQ so its basically the same thing as a zerg alliance.

Zergling rush can be devastating if done right, ask South Korea they got that **** mastered.
    Because I could not stop for Death-he kindly stopped for
    me-the carriage held but just Ourselves-and Immortality.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig credit: Discordia
  • fallenhawk
    edited December 2010
    Just for your info none of the guilds are in alliance as far as I know. o.o See as I'm in Empire. <-<
    >_>
    I can still move.
    I can still fight.
    I will never give up!
  • rosaly
    rosaly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    xsurticx wrote: »
    Plus, condo is kinda scrubby and PvE oriented :3c
    The fact that you talk **** about our loyal allied guild, even after applying to RQ, annoys the hell out of me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    If my sig seems chaotic... it's because it is!
  • mushroomtat
    mushroomtat Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2010

You are, and it is. We aren't trying to start anything, just stating a fact.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Warrior - 40 - MushroomTat
    Priest - 30 - DingDongFu
    Vampire - 30 - Sookie
    Marksman - 30 - MiniT
    Assassin - 28 - RageQuit
    Bard - 30 - IGiveGoodAural
    Protector -29 - OffensiveTank
    Mage - 27 - ThisClassBlows
  • mushroomtat
    edited December 2010
    Thank you for deleting the flame bait. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Priest - 30 - DingDongFu
    Vampire - 30 - Sookie
    Marksman - 30 - MiniT
    Assassin - 28 - RageQuit
  • pandoraremix
    pandoraremix Posts: 713 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    In this thread, PI member is mad about RQ doing something that PI taught us.

Attack stone dropped btw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Deal with it - umadbro.net
  • mainstrikerr
    mainstrikerr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I am famous! :o Score..
    Phase 1 person!!!!

Username: Bash.
    Class:Stonemen protector
    Guild: RageQuit

FEB NEEDS TO MAKE ME A SIGNATURE, BUT SHES TOO SLOW
  • febbers
    febbers Posts: 1,565 Arc User
    edited December 2010

PI also taught us that only a handful of members from RQ are worth anything, and the rest are contribution mules.

Oh. Wait. :/ Sorry, that doesn't apply to RQ. Just to PI according to Lund.

Yes, your tag is an identity. If you aren't fond of the responsibilities and consequences that come with your tag, drop the tag. Simple as that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Art by Apple. <3
    Oh, you thought that was bad? Sweetie, you have another thing coming.
  • trevtimusprime
    trevtimusprime Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    rosaly wrote: »
    The fact that you talk **** about our loyal allied guild, even after applying to RQ, annoys the hell out of me.

>Implying all our guild allied members get along with each other.

Every guild has some people that think less of each other.

You can think whatever the **** you want, as long as you do what's for the "greater" good of the alliance and work together when it's needed
    CB-Phase 1-4
    I am Snorlax and I will block your path.

DestroyTokyo- Voted best WereBeast on PWI Lost City server <3
  • mstgcs
    mstgcs Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited December 2010

I didn't have an attack stone....nice try though, you people are something, you all need to grow up and respect other's thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • futuristik
    futuristik Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    mstgcs wrote: »
    I didn't have an attack stone....nice try though, you people are something, you all need to grow up and respect other's thanks.

I lol'd. He meant from the boss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mstgcs
    mstgcs Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    futuristik wrote: »
    I lol'd. He meant from the boss.

cool, I guess bad people really do get rewarded in the end, and he shoudl've said that to begin with, you guys have fun with your little games, peace.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • trevtimusprime
    edited December 2010
    mstgcs wrote: »
    and he shoudl've said that to begin with, you guys have fun with your little games, peace.

I think you were the only one confused about his statement, don't blame your poor reading comprehension on us.
    CB-Phase 1-4

• chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    @mstgcs - If you want to have a discussion with RQ members and wish to solve and issue with them, please do it in a PM. This topic is for those in an alliance - which I seem to be under the impression you're not in.
  • emichan123321
    emichan123321 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    ahhh....this is a funny thread....everyone hatin on ragequit...and friendss xD
    you guys need to get over yourselves and just suck it up that RQ beat you..
    what all you guys SHOULD be doing is trying to make yourselves better in order to beat them ;P
    not hatin..
    BlackCard♥ Memeber/Recruiter!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We just witnessed a classic example of what I call miss directed rage, I believe the technical term is being an ****. - Fruits Basket
  • acryllis
    acryllis Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    what all you guys SHOULD be doing is trying to make yourselves better in order to beat them ;P
    not hatin..

<3

Finally some people with sense.
    Aflac
  • xsurticx
    xsurticx Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    rosaly wrote: »

I'm only joking, the PvE oriented thing should have given that away considering i played aika against them and know they're PvP oriented and actually good and organized. :\
    Even if i really disliked/hated/abhored lashen, i'd still work with them since i don't hold grudges or let past events affect me (i mean, i'm a healer, what kinda scrub would i be if i wasn't healing a friendly target?).
    Protip: when i use ":3c" I'm either joking or trolling (in a joking way).
    Ragequit Non-factor
    Kurokona: 40 Priest
  • snowmanboiii
    snowmanboiii Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    not hatin..

I don't think what he was talking about was a guild war or anything, I saw the pictures and might I say you guys are a bunch of ****ed up self centered morons who think the world revolves around them. grow a pair and learn to read.
  • emichan123321
    emichan123321 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    yaaa...ragin wont get you anywhere...if i was PI or what everr...id be trying to IMPROVE my skills...not bashin on the people who are PKing me. id make sure i get better than them. :P
    BlackCard♥ Memeber/Recruiter!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We just witnessed a classic example of what I call miss directed rage, I believe the technical term is being an ****. - Fruits Basket
  • trevtimusprime
    edited December 2010
    xsurticx wrote: »

I saw you applied, and I approve of it!

Also, disregard Roasly.
    CB-Phase 1-4

• mushroomtat
    edited December 2010
    From now on, please don't respond to flame baits, we don't have to prove anything to anybody here, because they just talk. Their posts flaming us will get deleted and eventually if they don't stop it will lead to a ban.

Works better than falling to the bait and giving them what they want.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Priest - 30 - DingDongFu
    Vampire - 30 - Sookie
    Marksman - 30 - MiniT
    Assassin - 28 - RageQuit