Guild Wars - PVP wanted.

pandoraremix
pandoraremix Posts: 713 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Guild Discussion
So uh, since RQ established our dominance over all of the other guilds, there have been no wars at all. This is pretty sad.

As a result, I'd like to publicly invite all guilds to guild wars. Don't be worried if you don't have a lot of people - RQ has won most of our wars with half the numbers or less than our enemies. We will be happy to match whatever numbers you want to bring, and have the rest of our members sit out.

The minimum guild war size we are looking for is 6v6. We will go from 6v6 up to however many people we have online. We will also happily accept "full guild wars" in which we simply take as many people as we can and you guys do the same.

In addition, I will accept requests for RQ to field 2/3 of the players your guild does. For instance, if you would like to go 12 vs 8 with RQ having 8, I am fine with this and will arrange it.

Please let me know if you are interested and we will organize a time for the war.
Post edited by pandoraremix on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Deal with it - umadbro.net

Comments

• mainstrikerr
    mainstrikerr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    So uh, since RQ established our dominance over all of the other guilds, there have been no wars at all. This is pretty sad.

As a result, I'd like to publicly invite all guilds to guild wars. Don't be worried if you don't have a lot of people - RQ has won most of our wars with half the numbers or less than our enemies. We will be happy to match whatever numbers you want to bring, and have the rest of our members sit out.

The minimum guild war size we are looking for is 6v6. We will go from 6v6 up to however many people we have online. We will also happily accept "full guild wars" in which we simply take as many people as we can and you guys do the same.

In addition, I will accept requests for RQ to field 2/3 of the players your guild does. For instance, if you would like to go 12 vs 8 with RQ having 8, I am fine with this and will arrange it.

Please let me know if you are interested and we will organize a time for the war.

As a wise man once said. " I agree to this"
    Phase 1 person!!!!

Username: Bash.
    Class:Stonemen protector
    Guild: RageQuit

FEB NEEDS TO MAKE ME A SIGNATURE, BUT SHES TOO SLOW
  • febbers
    febbers Posts: 1,565 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I'd assume this is purely for fun, as you don't need to worry about dropping items, correct? And will there wouldn't be fraps for these wars/smack talking afterwords?

Also, there are a few things I would like to test concerning wars, and would be very happy if someone would accept them. I get tired of guilds talking trash and then not backing it up. It gets boirng and makes your guild look worse than ours.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Art by Apple. <3
    Oh, you thought that was bad? Sweetie, you have another thing coming.
  • tolichan
    tolichan Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited December 2010
  • mushroomtat
    mushroomtat Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    But mystic, we are to much of non-factors for them to waste their time on. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Warrior - 40 - MushroomTat
    Priest - 30 - DingDongFu
    Vampire - 30 - Sookie
    Marksman - 30 - MiniT
    Assassin - 28 - RageQuit
    Bard - 30 - IGiveGoodAural
    Protector -29 - OffensiveTank
    Mage - 27 - ThisClassBlows
  • fallenhawk
    fallenhawk Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2010

This one line is why, you hate in game and on the forums.

Fact be no one cares what RQ does,but maybe "Rage Quit".
    [SIGPIC]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y136/Badbones/Mysig.png[/SIGPIC]
    I can still move.
    I can still fight.
    I will never give up!
  • trevtimusprime
    trevtimusprime Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    fallenhawk wrote: »
    Fact be no one cares what RQ does

And yet you cared enough to post in our thread about the fact that no one cares.

SO GOOD!
    CB-Phase 1-4
    I am Snorlax and I will block your path.

DestroyTokyo- Voted best WereBeast on PWI Lost City server <3
  • mushroomtat
    mushroomtat Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    This one line is why, you hate in game and on the forums.

Fact be no one cares what RQ does,but maybe "Rage Quit".

Quit trying to flame bait. We aren't biting.

If you want to talk, but don't want to back it up, don't waste your time anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Warrior - 40 - MushroomTat
    Priest - 30 - DingDongFu
    Vampire - 30 - Sookie
    Marksman - 30 - MiniT
    Assassin - 28 - RageQuit
    Bard - 30 - IGiveGoodAural
    Protector -29 - OffensiveTank
    Mage - 27 - ThisClassBlows
  • fallenhawk
    edited December 2010
    hope20my20fake20smile20works20again.png

So cute.
    I can still move.
    I can still fight.
    I will never give up!
  • emichan123321
    emichan123321 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Thats a very cute smiley you have theree.

anywaysss...
    if i was in the beta, id deffinitely try to kill you guys >;D
    so good luck to your wars~
    who knows, maybe someone will beat ya guys ;P
    BlackCard♥ Memeber/Recruiter!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We just witnessed a classic example of what I call miss directed rage, I believe the technical term is being an ****. - Fruits Basket
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    @fallenhawk - leave RQ topics if you don't have anything constructive to say. Flaming is a forum violation.
  • acryllis
    acryllis Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Soo... even people that didnt get totally steam rolled aren't even accepting wars anymore?

This is sad.
    Aflac
  • fallenhawk
    edited December 2010
    -look at list to do -faill.pngYeah....sorry about that I have nothing to do and I want in badly. yum.png

Next up ,it's FallenHawk not fallenHawk . psychotic.png
    I can still move.
    I can still fight.
    I will never give up!
  • thivus
    thivus Posts: 800 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    -look at list to do -faill.pngYeah....sorry about that I have nothing to do and I want in badly. yum.png

Next up ,it's FallenHawk not fallenHawk . psychotic.png

I really don't think trying to troll a moderator will help your chances of getting in, my good sir.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    race/Class:Kindred Vampire | Stoneman protector
    Ingame name:MercuryLaumpe | Thivus
  • fallenhawk
    edited December 2010
    thivus wrote: »
    I really don't think trying to troll a moderator will help your chances of getting in, my good sir.
    I think the mods have no power on who get in the phases or not.

Now I'll take my leave as I been up for a good 15+ hours.
    I can still move.
    I can still fight.
    I will never give up!
  • tyanara
    tyanara Posts: 734 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Heh I'd love some PvP action but our guild is still too inactive atm.

I mean it's active but only in very small numbers, I'm not sure we can even field 6 level 40s most of the time :/

I thought it would become better with time and phase 2 but it's not much, stupid Rift and GW2 and people losing interest in FW >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • crimsonsh
    crimsonsh Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    tyanara wrote: »
    Heh I'd love some PvP action but our guild is still too inactive atm.

I mean it's active but only in very small numbers, I'm not sure we can even field 6 level 40s most of the time :/

I thought it would become better with time and phase 2 but it's not much, stupid Rift and GW2 and people losing interest in FW >.<

Pretty much this, most of my guild has lost interest until OB so as not to burn themselves out of the game and several arent even in CB, the few pockets that still remain are rarely on during a same time span. Recruiting has gotten harder too, with more and more guilds popping up (and the fact that I refuse to step into that little area we call "mass recruiting" like some guilds).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

IGN: Crimmson
    Class: Vampire

\m/ Long Live Metal \m/
  • pandoraremix
    pandoraremix Posts: 713 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    And this is why I still respect you, Crim, even if you won't war us. At the end of the day, Ragnarok's better than XIII, Immortals and PI, and that's an impressive feat for a smaller guild.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Deal with it - umadbro.net
  • gexalo
    gexalo Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    This is what happens when PI stops accepting war requests.
  • mstgcs
    mstgcs Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Lulz....after all the trash talking and bullying on other guilds you expect people to do as you want them too? tsh..I'll admit it is rather boring not having any wars but this is just pure lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thivus
    thivus Posts: 800 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    leave RQ topics if you don't have anything constructive to say. Flaming is a forum violation.

/10char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    race/Class:Kindred Vampire | Stoneman protector
    Ingame name:MercuryLaumpe | Thivus
  • rqconvulsion
    rqconvulsion Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    War Me!!!!!!!!!!!
    Convulsion BEST PLAYER ON THE SERVER!
  • hiddenheros
    hiddenheros Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Well you guys are pretty SOL when it comes to competition since alot of pvpers and maybe skilled players/leaders could not get in CB. Also the when the cash shop is included the will all your players be spending to stay competitive? Its a sad truth but some of RQ wont be cashshoping and guilds with players that do will start to appear and as far as skill goes certainly RQ has alot however it only goes so far. I for one have not spent a insane sum(to me would be 15k+) of money however I have spent enough that I would never tell my friends/family. When ob starts and more skilled + fortunate players start appearing Im sure your boredom wont be as much or gone all together, you might even be beaten. So I guess you just have to deal with what you got in the mean time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • choas971
    choas971 Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    i got to much skill's to cash shop
    [SIGPIC]http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/299/chaosnx.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    1.Warrior:N/A
    2.Vampire:N/A
    CB are you ready for me?
  • th30ry
    th30ry Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    choas971 wrote: »
    i got to much skill's to cash shop

You got too much skills to photo shop
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • trevtimusprime
    trevtimusprime Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Well you guys are pretty SOL when it comes to competition since alot of pvpers and maybe skilled players/leaders could not get in CB. Also the when the cash shop is included the will all your players be spending to stay competitive? Its a sad truth but some of RQ wont be cashshoping and guilds with players that do will start to appear and as far as skill goes certainly RQ has alot however it only goes so far. I for one have not spent a insane sum(to me would be 15k+) of money however I have spent enough that I would never tell my friends/family. When ob starts and more skilled + fortunate players start appearing Im sure your boredom wont be as much or gone all together, you might even be beaten. So I guess you just have to deal with what you got in the mean time.

I wouldn't worry about the CS'ers, between myself, Conv and Dj,, pretty sure we spend enough to handle the situation.
    CB-Phase 1-4
    I am Snorlax and I will block your path.

DestroyTokyo- Voted best WereBeast on PWI Lost City server <3
  • febbers
    edited December 2010
    I wouldn't worry about the CS'ers, between myself, Conv and Dj,, pretty sure we spend enough to handle the situation.

Yeah, you're really the only cash shoppers we have.

And Fsweet, but he doesn't do it to be competitive. He just buys what he likes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Art by Apple. <3
  • xsurticx
    xsurticx Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Isn't that what Dt does too? Of course what he likes is to roll heads. (while looking trendy to boot)
    Ragequit Non-factor
    Kurokona: 40 Priest
  • hotaro
    hotaro Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Wow 3 pages and no one will step up to the challenge yet?

Fine I'll gather up all ThaClick on Saturday (we might make a full team of 6) and give you some entertainment.

Though I only have one core member in CB with me from PWI, I'd like a good exercise and harsh beat down to teach some of my new recruits the meaning of organized war.

I'll see you then. Oh and let's keep the location a guarded secret. I'm sure 60% of the server would love to crash an RQ Click guild war.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bard-Prophet-GodSlayer

Any faction that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.~ W. Dyer
  • febbers
    edited December 2010
    I'll see you then. Oh and let's keep the location a guarded secret. I'm sure 60% of the server would love to crash an RQ Click guild war.

RQ has since taken to crashing other guild wars, since we can't get any. If we can't PVP, no one else can either :P

I don't like doing this, but hopefully the boys will calm down a bit after reading that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Art by Apple. <3
  • narc0tix
    narc0tix Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Hopefully after this contest interest and activity will be increased and some unfortuante pvp lovers like myself get let in :D
    Nova - Marksman / Bard