test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Info thread: the future of closed beta

16781012

Comments

  • ishlandirishlandir Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I would hate to see if Photoshop skills are necessary in order to make a proper chance to win the contest, there are quite a few people ( including myself ) who have no idea how to do this stuff.
    Ishlandir - Member of Empire - Protector

    [SIGPIC]http://i55.tinypic.com/117v2ia.png[/SIGPIC]
  • malagaredonforummalagaredonforum Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    ishlandir wrote: »
    I would hate to see if Photoshop skills are necessary in order to make a proper chance to win the contest, there are quite a few people ( including myself ) who have no idea how to do this stuff.

    Do not mock the powers of Photoshop!!!

    All I'm sayin is the forum needs a good contest (not necessarily a painting contest) where creativity is rewarded. Not another "what do you like about this game" Facebook contest where answers like "All the stuff in it" And "I dunno" win.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Returning to FW. The other game failed T.T
  • sundownxiiisundownxiii Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Man, I'm just dying to play this game... I been out of PWI for over a month now due to some personal issues but I'm more excited about this game than PWI. I cant wait.
    "Life is but a Dream..." - D.
  • kisavixenkisavixen Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    collussus wrote: »
    O.o

    This line just made me lose faith in the majority of humanity. Anyone who tells OTHERS to look at another's person point of view and then doesn't do so him/herself, does not deserve to call themselves human. Nor do they have the right to say someone else is judging.

    Please, practice what you preach will you?

    Also,



    This line is just ENTIRELY in another direction than all of your previous posts. I just know it confused me. It didn't even even fit in your post either, since YOU are the one who is complaining about the phases in the first place.

    Oh "omg someone complains about people leaving" is not the case. The case is that we have quite a good idea to WHY the staff would do something like these phases, and do not enjoy seeing posts like "Omg this game sucks because i didn't get in so i'll just go play [random game name here] instead.".

    As you said already. It's not complaining. It's just a human emotional response to people who are attacking something i hold dear (omg he hold a game dear!1!!!!!!oneoneone).

    Please continue making these incredibly awesome replies. Every time i read them i smile a bit more about the failures written in them.



    You make ME laugh. Seriously you think my post was a complaint? And you say I don't look at things from another's perspective? Yet in another sentence you say I am contradicting my other posts? What does this post have to do with any others?

    Who said anything bad about the game? Certainly not I. I happen to be ready willing and able to play what I BELIEVE is going to be a great game. However I do NOT force my opinions on others. I simply encourage them to try to take a step back and look at the larger picture. As I try to do.

    Condemn me if you will that is your choice.

    Can and will wait for hopefully phase 3 definantally phase 4 of Forsaken World =)

    HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]My baby Bandit. 50% Timber Wolf 50% Albino German Shephard and a Registered Service Dog. WE LOVE YOU BANDIT.
  • mirraimirrai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Just want to say that PWE just killed PWI directly . . check the forum if want to know . .
    I know these is very unusual to what i post usually, but these just unbelievable ..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Average player age on FW currently
    (0 ~ 17)23,4% - (17~20)31,2% - (21~30)19,5% - (30~40)4,7% - (70+)0,8% - (unknown)20,3%
    There were over 64 thread asking FW download and date, Currently there 28 Guild available for you
    I haven't update the information above.
    If you are wondering how to access ignore list =http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist=
  • pensripensri Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    GEEZ FINALLY. I had stopped caring but i will be happy if the keep to promiss of finally letting everyone in. I can also see that they may wanna test how the serves handel with that many ppl in phase 4. ALSO Allow everyone to get the CB rewards I mean COME ON that wasnt really fair when all of us who had a key were so suppose to get selected in the orginal plan. So please give everyone a fair chance to win CB rewards. All the people who have already reached the requrements can just have it locked info in their account.
  • pensripensri Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    mirrai wrote: »
    Just want to say that PWE just killed PWI directly . . check the forum if want to know . .
    I know these is very unusual to what i post usually, but these just unbelievable ..

    You mean that thing with the badges? Ya I was gonna go back after the expansion..not so much anymore...To bad to it was one of the best FTP out there =/.
  • richardlaffertyrichardlafferty Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Almost 16k views. I told you it would increase after the holiday starter weekend ended.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • carrotpakcarrotpak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    This closed beta of Forsaken world really befits its name.

    It's so closed, everyone has been forsaken.
  • wulukwuluk Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    crabclaw wrote: »
    That's right.

    No thaths not right xDD People who complete the challenge, in phase 1, will be able to play with a pet at the start, as far as I know..

    I think it has to be able to get the pet in other way, in Open Beta..

    And by the way, if crab is reading this.. This pets are good, or there will be many other pets better than this 3..?

    Still I dont know how powerful they are because im not in xDD
    If I enter in phase 3, I will be able to play one of those pets?
  • joedinejoedine Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Wow, all I have read so far is QQ about not being picked for beta test. Yes, the game is much anticipated and looks very easy on the eyes. Really, you can wait another month until open beta come out and play till your hearts content. I was not picked for either beta yet, but I am waiting my turn. All I'm saying is good things come to those who wait. For all the ones playing now, happy hunting and fly safe.....to all the QQ-ers, shut up and color! Stop clogging the forums with posts that are already here.

    Joedine <3
  • tinkernauttinkernaut Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    joedine wrote: »
    Wow, all I have read so far is QQ about not being picked for beta test. Yes, the game is much anticipated and looks very easy on the eyes. Really, you can wait another month until open beta come out and play till your hearts content. I was not picked for either beta yet, but I am waiting my turn. All I'm saying is good things come to those who wait. For all the ones playing now, happy hunting and fly safe.....to all the QQ-ers, shut up and color! Stop clogging the forums with posts that are already here.

    Joedine <3

    It's like 3 months until Phase 4 when everyone with a beta key can play...
  • bigdfhbigdfh Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    weridgod wrote: »
    Thanks for the update Crab but wont stop ppl complaining becuase they have to think they r speical enough to get into CB when they want.

    Remember ppl there is a big difference between CB and OB OB everyone can play but in every game i have come into CB is resricted so be calm and be glad u will have a chance to test the game before OB

    well yes the info is welcomed but you should have said this stuff way earlier so that so many ppl wouldn't have gotten pissed-off by now.and to think that the phase 4 is possibly 3+ months off,wow.i've already got into to beta games that started the phases after you guys and there already into open beta. disappointing.
  • weeg71weeg71 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    go to hell
  • beforeimpactbeforeimpact Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    weeg71 wrote: »
    go to hell

    That's quite random, anyways, thanks for the information.

    January/February isn't that long of a wait, the time will fly by and before you know it it'll be Open Beta time.
    Sanctuary Guild Leader
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/RVkqg.png[/SIGPIC]
    Do not follow where the path may lead.
    Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
  • seohyeonseohyeon Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Im already tired of waiting i thought i would pick on the phase 2 but i wasnt i think my luck is still not enough hehehe.......so ill just be waiting when the OBT will open see you there.....(sleep mode)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    "Take me from this earth
    an endless night, is the end of life.
    From the dark I feel your lips
    and taste your bloody kiss."
  • monakamonaka Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    While I can understand that people don't like how the selection process is going. I agree I think its kinda eww myself. No wrong in that. Because after a whole year people where given beta keys believing they would get in. But then again after seeing the CN CB process I kinda expected the same almost. *knock on wood to the CN office*

    But some people just by reading their posts, sounds like they are the type of people who just want to get int o CB just to play and do nothing more then that. Then come back later when there are wipes and say they are quitting for loosing all their work. The same people that are like "bye I'm playing **** game because FW is "Failworld": or other remarks just because they didn't get in. AKA a child throwing a fit not getting their favorite new toy or peice of candy now.

    I can understand being upset, but going extreme over a game to keep coming back to the forums and flaming/trolling is a little I don't know what to say. Childish? If your leaving a game just leave. But if you hang around It just basically says "Even though I'm pissed off I'm still hoping a little light will shine through and I can get in and EVERYTHING will BE OK :D".

    I think honesty the true players that will be here when OB are the ones that arn't getting their e-panties/boxers in a bunch and they play when ready. Not being upset at not having gotten in, or people who have tested/played CB KNOWING what a CB is meant for and ok with loosing what they tested/worked on in CB. Because its CB :o for that reason.


    On another side note. Earily Grats to all the people who get in off this contest. AT least you guys are having fun with them :P Enough to try and get in.
    [SIGPIC]http://blacklotuspro.com/fw/wcoleader.png[/SIGPIC]
    vvicked.mmoguildsites.com
    Visit: forsakenworldhq.com
    Writer for Forsaken World HQ (go there if you need guides :) )
    Main: Ashai
  • closeshotcloseshot Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    monaka wrote: »
    While I can understand that people don't like how the selection process is going. I agree I think its kinda eww myself. No wrong in that. Because after a whole year people where given beta keys believing they would get in. But then again after seeing the CN CB process I kinda expected the same almost. *knock on wood to the CN office*

    But some people just by reading their posts, sounds like they are the type of people who just want to get int o CB just to play and do nothing more then that. Then come back later when there are wipes and say they are quitting for loosing all their work. The same people that are like "bye I'm playing **** game because FW is "Failworld": or other remarks just because they didn't get in. AKA a child throwing a fit not getting their favorite new toy or peice of candy now.

    I can understand being upset, but going extreme over a game to keep coming back to the forums and flaming/trolling is a little I don't know what to say. Childish? If your leaving a game just leave. But if you hang around It just basically says "Even though I'm pissed off I'm still hoping a little light will shine through and I can get in and EVERYTHING will BE OK :D".

    I think honesty the true players that will be here when OB are the ones that arn't getting their e-panties/boxers in a bunch and they play when ready. Not being upset at not having gotten in, or people who have tested/played CB KNOWING what a CB is meant for and ok with loosing what they tested/worked on in CB. Because its CB :o for that reason.


    On another side note. Earily Grats to all the people who get in off this contest. AT least you guys are having fun with them :P Enough to try and get in.

    well said
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xsolarxxsolarx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    closeshot wrote: »
    well said

    I second that. +1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The world isn't perfect, so play in one that's Forsaken.
  • amberlm19amberlm19 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    luke92 wrote: »
    Crab can you tell us when the 3ed phase will be as well as how many people will be getting in?

    January 12th at the latest is when phase 3 starts.Still no garantee we get in.I'm still waiting too.

    This is my source
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=24001
  • amberlm19amberlm19 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Those ppl who are getting dispirited and saying things like they're not going to vote till the game comes out need to be blocked from the forums.There are 4 phases and everyone gets in on phase 4, so quit belly-aching and just be patient.Saying things like "I won't be playing this" or "goodbye FW and PWE" are just being brats 'cause they're not getting their way.Not being inveted to phase 1 or 2 deos not mean end of the world or the game sucks.
    I post here a link to the FW closed beta faq.

    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=24001

    plz read and try to chill.I'm sure the admin/GMs will be happy for a quiet afternoon or something.Not trying to be mean, so plz forgive me if I sound that way.But like many I'm getting a little tired of the complaints.Hope this helps you out a little luke.(The link that is.)
  • betch2010betch2010 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    OMFG. R u guys like serious?! First u guys said that the game would launch in Sept. then u guys postponed it to Oct. then until Dec. now u guys r saying Feb. - March 2011 ? U guys are all FULL of BOLLSH!T. Thanks for nothing PWE u guys have really disappointed me and for sure others. Ta Ta . ! ^_^
  • melifor1melifor1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    QQ all over the place. You people just pathetic. Tired of waiting? Than stop waiting idiots. Do something, play other games. Just check forums and e-mail sometimes. When you got into phase than you play FW. For now, do something else and stop complaining. (sorry for bad english) Kids... so unnoying.
  • angelicmuseangelicmuse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Is there still a future of Closed Beta? LOL I'm so over this, just waiting for Phase 4 and a YEAR after getting a beta key to try out this damned game. Until then, bits of PWI and Lord of the Rings Online is what I'm spending time on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • breaker87breaker87 Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Is there still a future of Closed Beta? LOL I'm so over this, just waiting for Phase 4 and a YEAR after getting a beta key to try out this damned game. Until then, bits of PWI and Lord of the Rings Online is what I'm spending time on.

    I Am Stalking You. And Yeah I'm Playing Around On PWI. But Its Not Much Fun With A Broke Economy. :{
  • angelicmuseangelicmuse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    breaker87 wrote: »
    I Am Stalking You. And Yeah I'm Playing Around On PWI. But Its Not Much Fun With A Broke Economy. :{

    Stalk me all you want =P LOL Honestly, my time on PWI is only spent doing my dailies and that's about it on my high lvl chars. Waiting on the new Earthguard classes to come out - maybe that will rejuvenate PWI a bit. Maybe...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rexfirerexfire Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I dunno why you guys making phase and **** when you didnt even explain all the waiters the reason why, the only reason why im guessing for you guys is that phase 1 was employeed or your friends gets the first line sence i register and add beta when it first announced and so far Im not even invited still and when phase 2 came out im still not invite
    so why phase and ****, you need to turn that off and let people join like most a lot of games that do sence your gonna lose players or players that are waiting for a long time
    so like some players would even pay or even play it as giving a good info and bringing more new players atm its like ur losing 100-200 players a day for doing phase **** sence its lame and stupid way to do, id appretate if you tell ur boss about this sence phase isnt a smart move plus the ones that get in phase 1,2 ahead of others all they do is say there all high and might and strong and telling the late ones noobie when they havent got a chance to get up stronger and learning about the game and understanding the bugs and glitch on the way, when i play the beta and everytime i came across bugs and errors and glitch i would report them up but understanding that your letting phase 1 and 2 in they probley just friends or line cutters that just looking to play and pwn lowbies and i know a lot aggree to my story sence i have said this before when phase 2 came out and i made announcement and half of the players comment mine saying they agree and maybe you should agree with a lot of waiting players as well, so please allow everyone to play and restart all the phase 1 and 2 quickie back to lowbie as everyone else and they should be equal and fare its the best balance way to handle things like such as this, thank you for reading this message.
  • ashesfireashesfire Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    rexfire wrote: »
    I dunno why you guys making phase and **** when you didnt even explain all the waiters the reason why, the only reason why im guessing for you guys is that phase 1 was employeed or your friends gets the first line sence i register and add beta when it first announced and so far Im not even invited still and when phase 2 came out im still not invite
    so why phase and ****, you need to turn that off and let people join like most a lot of games that do sence your gonna lose players or players that are waiting for a long time
    so like some players would even pay or even play it as giving a good info and bringing more new players atm its like ur losing 100-200 players a day for doing phase **** sence its lame and stupid way to do, id appretate if you tell ur boss about this sence phase isnt a smart move plus the ones that get in phase 1,2 ahead of others all they do is say there all high and might and strong and telling the late ones noobie when they havent got a chance to get up stronger and learning about the game and understanding the bugs and glitch on the way, when i play the beta and everytime i came across bugs and errors and glitch i would report them up but understanding that your letting phase 1 and 2 in they probley just friends or line cutters that just looking to play and pwn lowbies and i know a lot aggree to my story sence i have said this before when phase 2 came out and i made announcement and half of the players comment mine saying they agree and maybe you should agree with a lot of waiting players as well, so please allow everyone to play and restart all the phase 1 and 2 quickie back to lowbie as everyone else and they should be equal and fare its the best balance way to handle things like such as this, thank you for reading this message.


    That's... a really stupid thing to say. Your apparently blind. How about ya back up facts, use proper grammar, and actually realize your making no sense?

    The 'Phases' Is; 1. How to spell it correctly, and 2. To test any in-game bugs. Duh.
    DENIAL! Madness I tell ye!

    -growls at FW-
  • goldentrollgoldentroll Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Seriously people, will you quit your whining? This is got old on the second day of Phase 1. Every time I read "boo hoo, I wan't to play but can't because PWE yada yada yada" I get the urge to travel to your town/city and burn the house down (semi literaly).

    *slinks of back to LoMA*
    I refuse to play the vampire!!! I'll play a lady vampire :D
  • zadious11zadious11 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    when will i be able to play i already put in the code and got accepted
This discussion has been closed.