Assassin's and Stun locking

lockjrs
lockjrs Posts: 8 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Assassin Discussion
Can Assassins stun lock like in PWI or do they even have stuns? I watched a video of a Warrior vs a Sin and the warrior won 2 out of 3 times they faced if there is stuns please let me know it would be Greatly apperciated
Post edited by lockjrs on
Welcome to Anarchy 1999
:eek:

IGN:N/A
Class:Assassin

Comments

• mrgamble
    mrgamble Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    That color is pretty disturbing.

Check the skills here, coz i cba atm:
    http://thecond.com/talents/
  • lockjrs
    edited October 2010
    mrgamble wrote: »
    That color is pretty disturbing.

Check the skills here, coz i cba atm:
    http://thecond.com/talents/

Yea i read like the whole Tanlent tree i saw nothing using Stun
    Welcome to Anarchy 1999

• juskalee
    juskalee Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Is it true sins dont have stuns? do they jus have skills that dont allow the target to escape?( sprints and grapple skills)
  • souldriver9
    souldriver9 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    As far I could see Assassin only have 1 stun which was only in the shadow side of the talent tree but do have a allot of talents and skills that increase there movement speed, immume for slow and stun and a chase skill.

The chase skill reduce your target movement speed while increasing yours and moves you towards the target.

The talent skill stun was that if there is still a distance of 15 yard between you and your target after using your chase skill the target will be stun for 2 sec.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hanso
    hanso Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Idk what the "bashed" in Bull's Eye passive describtion means, but if it means "hits" or "deals dmg" then you can easily "stunlock" everyone with just one skill.
    Keep in mind, stun can be purged still purge it or cast or w/e.
  • xalah
    xalah Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Guys I'm pretty sure you have skills and talents. They're separate from each other. The talent trees are just added bonuses you can acquire along side your set of learned skills and spells.
  • leo2fish
    leo2fish Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I'm sure there will be skills (not talents) based on stun-locking. Without it, sins are pretty weak...unless we're meant to focus on having high evasion and basically surviving a head to head by dodging everything?
  • shadowofstorm
    shadowofstorm Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    there are other threads that have been posted that contain the assassin skill set. One in particular shows each skill and description.
    Phase One - Failed
    Phase Two - Failed
    Class - Marksman
    Guild - Phoenix
    RGD - 2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lockjrs
    edited December 2010
    there are other threads that have been posted that contain the assassin skill set. One in particular shows each skill and description.

Yea, I figured out at lvl 45 that we sins get a 9.3 stun that will be very very helpful against Protectors kiters:D When i found this skill i became really happy:D
    Welcome to Anarchy 1999

• hawke18
    hawke18 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    O.o what is this 9.3 sec stun?
  • ihazcookies
    ihazcookies Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    IMO stun locking should never be possible in a game, stuns yes, stun locking no. Whats the point of pvping if all you do is stand there stunned. It ruins PvP.
    BobZeConqueror
    Wicked
  • quo13
    quo13 Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    lockjrs wrote: »
    Yea, I figured out at lvl 45 that we sins get a 9.3 stun that will be very very helpful against Protectors kiters:D When i found this skill i became really happy:D
    If Blade of Hypnosis is the skill your talking about, don't get too happy. I remember in the description that it says that the target is stunned until your next successful attack.

@leo2fish Atleast we get also get a nice silence (Dark Nightmare), which could be ALMOST as helpful as a stun but don't worry, in this game, i think sins get better at endgame instead of at low levels.

@ihazcookies I actually agree with you. I never liked a game with stun-lock since it makes pvp to ez for some classes, so being a sin, it'll be fun to kick **** without it xD
    [SIGPIC]There is no good or evil, only power and those too weak to seek it. [/SIGPIC]
    Proud Member of Black Card Nation
    IGNs: Kikazu ~ Yasashi
    Classes: Assassin ~ Priest
    Lvl: Doesn't matter atm