Hey you! CB Sin over there!

quo13
quo13 Posts: 84 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Assassin Discussion
I recently got my email from FW telling me that I got rejected, (poor me) but even if I won't be playing yet, I'd like to know what I can about sins a.s.a.p. So I'm asking that CB Assasins post any smexy info on sins and how the builds work out in-game.(I'll post this thread again if everyone forgets in the next 6 days :P)
Post edited by quo13 on
[SIGPIC]There is no good or evil, only power and those too weak to seek it. [/SIGPIC]
Proud Member of Black Card Nation
IGNs: Kikazu ~ Yasashi
Classes: Assassin ~ Priest
Lvl: Doesn't matter atm

Comments

• aeonic
    aeonic Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Sure thing. I'll do my best to keep you (along with whomever else) updated.
  • redsamurai
    redsamurai Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Well, PW send me extra CB key that I don't use. If you're interested, email me at [email protected]. I'll give it to you for free. I have 2 of them. This is the last one

HAT99-R3D-93EH
  • firehalt
    firehalt Posts: 33
    edited November 2010
    i am an assassin!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( not in Cb yet) >>>
  • blindedinchains
    blindedinchains Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    What do you want to know? :'D

They have three talent threes. Edge, Shadow and Venom. Shadow is for pvp, Venom for pve and Edge is in the middle. Edge is a good three, because of the positive effects on the crits, Venom is more based on the attack power.

I'm following Edge and I am very satisfied with it. Assassins are fast killers and their skills are very flashy. There are two skills which makes you invisible, which is very handy for pvp.
    The other skills are just basic damage skills. Some gives your orbs, which increase your attack power. I am a Kindred Assassin, so I got the racial skill Vampiric Kiss, which drains HP from mobs. It has the longest cooldown ever, but it saves you a HP pot. (all racial skills have long cooldowns D:)

I can't think of anything more to say. I like their armor btw. XD
  • quo13
    quo13 Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I wanted the skill list with the descriptions. It might be too much to ask but that would be enough. I found a friend who got into CB and let me go on once in a while, so i might be able to post a few skills myself.
    [SIGPIC]There is no good or evil, only power and those too weak to seek it. [/SIGPIC]
    Proud Member of Black Card Nation
    IGNs: Kikazu ~ Yasashi
    Classes: Assassin ~ Priest
    Lvl: Doesn't matter atm