Just...really PWE?

iscarie
iscarie Posts: 7 Arc User
edited November 2010 in General Discussion
Well, denied to my right's once again. Unless there is a third phase, than I'm definitely being denied. The way of choosing at random was completely unfair, but the fact that I, and many others received an e-mail long ago saying that we'd have beta access, but are now being denied that, it's kind of sad. Poor communication guy's. Just saying. I got my key, entered it, got all excited and found about about this phase stuff. Sure, it works, but I think that you should have only sent e-mails to people who'd be playing in the beta. I've played in a lot of betas in my days, and how I've explained it seems to work fairly well.

See, I'd love to see you guys in game to, but I can't.
"Thanks again for registering for the Forsaken World beta. We look forward to seeing you in-game." - End of the E-mail I received from PWE.
Can't wait for some response from a member of PWE on this, then maybe we'll talk about seeing each other in game.
Post edited by iscarie on

Comments

• thivus
    thivus Posts: 800 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Queue Queue More
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    race/Class:Kindred Vampire | Stoneman protector
    Ingame name:MercuryLaumpe | Thivus
  • iscarie
    edited November 2010
    No, I'm not QQ'in, just pointing out how crappy their handling all of this. Goes to show how stupid todays world is. *shrugs*
  • kikii
    kikii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    just try CN version =)
  • thivus
    thivus Posts: 800 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I didn't say you were QQing.

I said Queue Queue more. We're all trapped in the Queue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    race/Class:Kindred Vampire | Stoneman protector
    Ingame name:MercuryLaumpe | Thivus
  • sesheenku
    sesheenku Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    This company cares nothing for you and to them you have no rights you're just their little potted money plant.

If it were up to them they'd deny access to everyone who doesn't use CS and they'd cut off the fat. You have no rights and you're nothing but an assett.

What else would you expect from a company though? They'll read this and have a good laugh >.>

The mods will come soon to say nothing helpful and lock your thread cause they too are simply pawns that must do their job.
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15047437000&dateline=1290559725[/SIGPIC]
    Made by me ;D

-> I'm no longer in that guild but I'm a bit lazy to change my sig which I made anyways.
  • iscarie
    edited November 2010
    sesheenku wrote: »
    This company cares nothing for you and to them you have no rights you're just their little potted money plant.

If it were up to them they'd deny access to everyone who doesn't use CS and they'd cut off the fat. You have no rights and you're nothing but an assett.

What else would you expect from a company though? They'll read this and have a good laugh >.>

The mods will come soon to say nothing helpful and lock your thread cause they too are simply pawns that must do their job.

Well, as a company looking to feed off of us pawns, they should listen to what we have to say. Think of it this way. They put a bad impression on us now = no money for them later.
  • terencemonster
    terencemonster Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    thivus wrote: »

This made me LOL! ahahhaaha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A recent contest have shown that players love AoE skills! =D
  • iscarie
    edited November 2010
    thivus wrote: »

Wouldn't saying to do it more imply that I already was? Gah, this makes no sense.
  • iotai
    iotai Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    You don't get any rights over the internet... O.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • trevtimusprime
    trevtimusprime Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    iscarie wrote: »
    Think of it this way. They put a bad impression on us now = no money for them later.

Wrong. As long as my guild plays this game, I will spend money on this game, regardless of how poor they are @ handling things or how many bad impressions they leave.
    CB-Phase 1-4
    I am Snorlax and I will block your path.

DestroyTokyo- Voted best WereBeast on PWI Lost City server <3
  • douane91
    douane91 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Well, denied to my right's once again. Unless there is a third phase, than I'm definitely being denied. The way of choosing at random was completely unfair, but the fact that I, and many others received an e-mail long ago saying that we'd have beta access, but are now being denied that, it's kind of sad. Poor communication guy's. Just saying. I got my key, entered it, got all excited and found about about this phase stuff. Sure, it works, but I think that you should have only sent e-mails to people who'd be playing in the beta. I've played in a lot of betas in my days, and how I've explained it seems to work fairly well.

See, I'd love to see you guys in game to, but I can't.
    "Thanks again for registering for the Forsaken World beta. We look forward to seeing you in-game." - End of the E-mail I received from PWE.
    Can't wait for some response from a member of PWE on this, then maybe we'll talk about seeing each other in game.

the team that handled fw is at fault. imo LOMA's cbt invites were handled better. if they did want to control player population in fw they should have controlled the number of beta keys that were given away. anyway, what's done is done. no use getting all worked up as it won't let me in phase 2 or any other phase for that matter.
  • sekaitheweird
    sekaitheweird Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    iscarie wrote: »
    They put a bad impression on us now = no money for them later.
    Yep, that's why I've decided to never buy Jaden until they get their heads out of their asses, and that is why they've lost almost 20-million dollars this quarter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Heiachi - Level 2X Protector.
    Klymene - Level 2X Assassin.
  • joker57
    joker57 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Yep, that's why I've decided to never buy Jaden until they get their heads out of their asses, and that is why they've lost almost 20-million dollars this quarter.

lmao its true ITS FIREHEAD!
  • ayin
    ayin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Dear PWE,

Why the hell would anyone send out invitations to a ton of people if they aren't actually invited? It's like overbooking a flight or bus tickets; just bad business. Whatever direction you think you are taking, you're going the wrong way. Get back on track and randomly invite people like the rest of the mmorpg gaming industry does without all this "invite your friends" and whoever you want, supply and demand curve attempt. You deserve each and every complaint and flame post that is in this forum and in your mailboxes. Big mistake, PWE.
  • deathbunny
    deathbunny Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010

cz47.gif
    Post in the right section and maybe you'll get the help you seek.

[ Guide Index | Search | PWE Support ]
This discussion has been closed.