Why such a stupid way to get into beta?

fattynoneck
fattynoneck Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2010 in General Discussion
Why not let it be 1st come first serve, i bet half the people getting accepted dont even keep track of the game and dont even know its out yet

Comments

• pietroop333r
    pietroop333r Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i dont think so...theres a LOT of ppl always logged on...that it lags for me
    pietrooper-lv27-dwarf-marksman
    ChrisX-lv2-elf-warrior
    NONE-Lv0-stoneman-protector
    fail grinder.win quester.
    i verlassen Spielwelt
    이름은 마이클
  • sesheenku
    sesheenku Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Why not let it be 1st come first serve, i bet half the people getting accepted dont even keep track of the game and dont even know its out yet

Cause they didn't want your whining **** to get in. Cause of you the rest of the early comers are punished feel good about yourself now? >.>
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15047437000&dateline=1290559725[/SIGPIC]
    Made by me ;D

-> I'm no longer in that guild but I'm a bit lazy to change my sig which I made anyways.
  • fattynoneck
    fattynoneck Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    if that was true i do, you must be my #1 fan out of my 2 recent posts u've been in both of em, but how about u jump off my **** now and stop responding to my whining **** thx.
  • sesheenku
    edited November 2010
    if that was true i do, you must be my #1 fan out of my 2 recent posts u've been in both of em, but how about u jump off my **** now and stop responding to my whining **** thx.

Nah watching you rage at me for a simple comment is far too entertaining. When you stop taking it personally and seriously I'll stop.

-And I trolled YOUR posts cause they're the ones with the questions that have already been answered or are complaining in areas where the mods deem bad, which Idc but if it can make someone rage at me for a laugh I'll go for it.
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15047437000&dateline=1290559725[/SIGPIC]
    Made by me ;D

-> I'm no longer in that guild but I'm a bit lazy to change my sig which I made anyways.
  • inferno19
    inferno19 Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i haven't even gotten an email yet lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Don't run, you'll just die tired.
  • sesheenku
    edited November 2010
    inferno19 wrote: »
    i haven't even gotten an email yet lol

Email is not required this time, you can try logging in as late as tomorrow and it might allow you in apparently. If you're accepted of course. -Emails might be lost
    Made by me ;D

• joker57
    joker57 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    immature stop being immature guys
  • inferno19
    inferno19 Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    sesheenku wrote: »
    Email is not required this time, you can try logging in as late as tomorrow and it might allow you in apparently. If you're accepted of course. -Emails might be lost

yeah but i don't wanna waste the space downloading it just to find out i can't play. Fudge that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Don't run, you'll just die tired.
This discussion has been closed.