Recieved Email for phase 2, but can't sign in

saiwave
saiwave Posts: 28 Arc User
edited November 2010 in General Discussion
Hey, I recieved an email saying I was able to join during phase 1, and it never let me sign in. Also I've gotten a second email for phase 2 and again not able to sign in. Everything is installed correctly and the information is correct on the account. Can someone please tell me what's wrong here?
Post edited by saiwave on
"Follow me to success, and our story will grow longer together. Follow me to war, and your name will echoe across the lands! RISE UP AND FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE!! For this is our destiny!"

Class: CHAMPION lvl 67
Guild: RADIANT
Position: Leader
Server: EAST (Atlantis?)
Currently 110 members

Comments

• sesheenku
    sesheenku Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    saiwave wrote: »
    Hey, I recieved an email saying I was able to join during phase 1, and it never let me sign in. Also I've gotten a second email for phase 2 and again not able to sign in. Everything is installed correctly and the information is correct on the account. Can someone please tell me what's wrong here?

PWE screwed you over like the rest of us, get over it and get used to it. ^-^
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15047437000&dateline=1290559725[/SIGPIC]
    Made by me ;D

-> I'm no longer in that guild but I'm a bit lazy to change my sig which I made anyways.
  • joker57
    joker57 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    HAAA welcome to our world :)
  • santow
    santow Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    sesheenku wrote: »
    PWE screwed you over like the rest of us, get over it and get used to it. ^-^

Question answered. Closed Thread.
  • vilepoison
    vilepoison Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    at least you got an email
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kyofu the human mage ><^^><
  • fireblood
    fireblood Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    saiwave wrote: »
    Submit a ticket.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • marchenaxx
    marchenaxx Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    vilepoison wrote: »
    at least you got an email

HAHAHAHAAHHA trueeee you atleast got an email man lool we didnt got an email neither cant log- in ,, welcome to PWE
  • saiwave
    edited November 2010
    Wow, so they really did favor only that one guild by letting all them in and lieing to everyone else....Seriously why'd they even send the freaking email if it was a pointless lie -.- would've been happier seeing a rejection then them saying "You're accepted" and not being accepted -.-
    "Follow me to success, and our story will grow longer together. Follow me to war, and your name will echoe across the lands! RISE UP AND FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE!! For this is our destiny!"

Currently 110 members
  • drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited November 2010
    Phase 2 technicaly starts tomorrow, so you got the e-mail today, you should be able to log in tomorrow...remember the phase 1 e-mails went out a few days before yo ucould actualy log in
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • saiwave
    edited November 2010
    drakenfyre wrote: »
    Phase 2 technicaly starts tomorrow, so you got the e-mail today, you should be able to log in tomorrow...remember the phase 1 e-mails went out a few days before yo ucould actualy log in

Wonder if that applies to those who didn't get emails as well. Because the server still says phase 1. Still rather confused on this because I got the email for phase 1 acceptance too...and can't get in. But I guess I'll try back tommorrow with the hope of actually getting in.

Currently 110 members
  • frisky33
    frisky33 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    same here.. i have a activated beta account but cant login and it says its live..............................................
  • saiwave
    edited November 2010
    Server is accessible...however still phase 1. Doesn't seem like it's actually "Phase 2" yet like the forums say x.x

Currently 110 members
  • drakenfyre
    edited November 2010
    try again tomorrow, crabclaw stated in the Phase 2 thread that it will start on the 24th
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • saiwave
    edited November 2010
    yeah planned on it. And hopefully I'm not lied to again -.- phase 1 was a lie with acceptance for my account, lets not repeat it...

Currently 110 members
  • terencemonster
    terencemonster Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    try again tomorrow, crabclaw stated in the Phase 2 thread that it will start on the 24th

So there is light at the end of the tunnel right?

Just googled 'What time is it in the US' and a website says...
    Tuesday, November 23 2010. 22:06

So...2 hours till Phase 2?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A recent contest have shown that players love AoE skills! =D
  • drakenfyre
    edited November 2010
    So there is light at the end of the tunnel right?

Just googled 'What time is it in the US' and a website says...
    Tuesday, November 23 2010. 22:06

So...2 hours till Phase 2?

it is 23:08 or 11:08 pm EST you need it to be midnight PST so it will be 3am EST

22:06 is 10:06 pm

it's 20:11 PST right now

*hope the diff times help*
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • chaosheart27
    chaosheart27 Posts: 1,233 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    If you truly did get an email stating you were accepted into phase 1 I don't understand why you didn't submit a ticket. Support would be able to tell you if you were flagged for acceptance and if you are having tech issues on your end or theirs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Art done by Apple, Sig by Neoyoshi *Much ♥*

My ♥ Belongs to Forseti.
    Honor has not to be won; it must only not be lost.
    *Playing since Phase 1/Day 1*
  • expoz
    expoz Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Phase 2 started today right after the maintance which was around 11 oclock this morning. Crabclaw said after the maintance it would be the official start of phase 2. So nothing will change tomorrow sorry guys. Read the sticky that he posted earlier today if you think im wrong.
  • larryhmong
    larryhmong Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    expoz wrote: »
    Phase 2 started today right after the maintance which was around 11 oclock this morning. Crabclaw said after the maintance it would be the official start of phase 2. So nothing will change tomorrow sorry guys. Read the sticky that he posted earlier today if you think im wrong.

no offense but who cares what u say cuz on the login screen it still says closed beta 1...go check if you think im wrong ^-^
  • expoz
    edited November 2010
    larryhmong wrote: »
    no offense but who cares what u say cuz on the login screen it still says closed beta 1...go check if you think im wrong ^-^

Yea um has it ever crossed youre mind that that is just the name of the server? It is the one and only server so it has a 1 at the end of it. Just saying. Im pretty sure that it is not going to change. No im not defending pwe because i got in. I didnt get in, but whats the point of flipping out over a game?
  • futuristik
    futuristik Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010

I got my e-mail today and I'm able to log-in.
    Not to crush anyone hopes or anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • expoz
    edited November 2010
    Yup read the "Why is the Region Selection : US.Close.Beta.1?" thread. It is clearly stated that the 1 is the name of the server. It has absolutely nothing to do with the phase. If you cant log than you wont be able to until phase 3 sorry.
  • blindguy
    blindguy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    futuristik wrote: »
    Not to crush anyone hopes or anything.

You are very good at sounding sarcastic and aggressive whilst still seeming perfectly civil.
    Ive been told the blue is evil. but i love it anyway.
    >.>
    <.<
    **Proud future bard of FW**
  • deathbunny
    deathbunny Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Please submit a ticket to support if you are did receive an e-mail saying you were selected for the phase and cannot log in.

http://support.perfectworld.com

cz47.gif
    Post in the right section and maybe you'll get the help you seek.

[ Guide Index | Search | PWE Support ]
This discussion has been closed.