edited November 2010
    Edit:well now this is awkward
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    race/Class:Kindred Vampire | Stoneman protector
    Ingame name:MercuryLaumpe | Thivus
  • furyinside
    furyinside Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I've been signed up the first day registrations were open and still didn't get in. Both phases. I find this system rather ****.
  • alehn
    alehn Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    azn210 wrote: »
    Wow, this is unacceptable and completely bs.

206di.gif

Esa imagen lo dice todo, ya me aburri de esperar. Adios Pw

---

That image tells everything, I already got bored of waiting. Good-bye Pw
  • malfor77
    malfor77 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    crabclaw wrote: »
    Yes, the thread is indeed being read =)

I know that a lot of people aren't happy about not being granted access. Besides doing everything I can to get more people in through things like board giveaways/etc, there's not a lot I can do besides read everyone's thoughts on the matter.

I personally can't wait for the day that everyone can log in without restriction. That will be a glorious time indeed.

thanks for the reply.....but not so much worried about giveaways this sec as much as we are the crew ups PWI made with phase 2 invites many people comeing forth saying they were sent 2 whats going on there?
  • joker57
    joker57 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010

I know that a lot of people aren't happy about not being granted access. Besides doing everything I can to get more people in through things like board giveaways/etc, there's not a lot I can do besides read everyone's thoughts on the matter.

I personally can't wait for the day that everyone can log in without restriction. That will be a glorious time indeed.

lol thats kinda funny
  • madampewpew
    madampewpew Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    time to find a real game to get into, I feel i've wasted so much time here..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your lips move, but I can't hear what your saying.
  • postman41
    postman41 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    bull-****
  • shiga
    shiga Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    @Godcrusher: If my GPA is needed, then fine. I didn't know my overall cumulative grades were of great importance to you, my appologies. It would roughly equal 3.782 due to my two B's from my previous two semesters. I suck at calc and psychology theories are too much studying for me, did some damage. Trying to get up my overall grade back to at least 3.8ish, and finish my program for game design. (any more questions I will answer via pm)

On topic: Well... Guess everyone in this thread will have to wait. Maybe they'll do a second wave if we are all lucky.
  • lorddarryl
    lorddarryl Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    nyakerz wrote: »
    aw still not invited for the phase 2?is there another phase for this beta? i've waited for a long time to be in but still im not invited.. :(

i have waited a long time now still no invite ah well i am off to lost world of martial arts wait till open beta

yet crab said being longest would get the better chance well it proves it dont i gave up long ago
    c ya guys next year
  • pyronman
    pyronman Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    2crabclaw: can u tell us how many ppl planning for 2nd phase... aaand where is mails? ^_^
    Words one, can often hide words others (с) Shakespeare
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • breaker87
    breaker87 Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    postman41 wrote: »
    How about a create a dungeon event?
    Oh wait, we had that on PWI and this loyal player won, but while he was at work his kid chatted on the forum and he got banned for account sharing.
    Then Crabclaw won.

Acting like he will do anything he can, bs.

We Had This Here Too... And Almost Everyone Who Entered Won..... Your Post Is Pointless.
  • ikrush
    ikrush Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    And i was really looking forward to play this game , even stopped playing some others so i could focus on this , guess luck has never been on my anyway ;<
  • onestarz
    onestarz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    *sees long line of closed threads*

there is more QQ, spam, and rage on here than when the first invites went out xD
    No longer participating in FW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a Master Healer. But all Masters still have much to learn.
  • hoodnasty
    hoodnasty Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I just applied 2hrs ago for a beta key and got one.
  • syse
    syse Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I hope there are other way to get in cbt2
  • d1g1talv3n0m
    d1g1talv3n0m Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2010

I'm glad you're at least reading through the posts. Its greatly appreciated knowing that what we're saying is being heard :-D
    ~D1g1talV3n0m~
  • shiga
    edited November 2010
    I think I need a beer from the bad news of this phase's invite failure. Well off to play LoL.
  • nyakerz
    nyakerz Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    aw still not invited for the phase 2?is there another phase for this beta? i've waited for a long time to be in but still im not invited..
  • noneysasu
    noneysasu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Well, before Phase 2 came out, I registered for a key, got it, but never got an email that allows me to log in. Now since Phase 2 came out, I was wondering, will that email that should allow me to play still be sent and let me play Phase 2 as well?
  • furyinside
    furyinside Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    onestarz wrote: »
    *sees long line of closed threads*

there is more QQ, spam, and rage on here than when the first invites went out xD

I have no idea who you are, but your one who got accepted, i don't think you deserve to speak for this, im not being a little child or anything in that type of category, but im pretty sure if you didn't you wouldn't be very happy either, "You may say you wouldn't care, but its obvious you would since your posting this ****"
  • aspartam1
    aspartam1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    shiga wrote: »
    @Godcrusher: If my GPA is needed, then fine. I didn't know my overall cumulative grades were of great importance to you, my appologies. It would roughly equal 3.782 due to my two B's from my previous two semesters. I suck at calc and psychology theories are too much studying for me, did some damage. Trying to get up my overall grade back to at least 3.8ish, and finish my program for game design. (any more questions I will answer via pm)

On topic: Well... Guess everyone in this thread will have to wait. Maybe they'll do a second wave if we are all lucky.

lol dude wtf
    i have n engeneer degree but that doesnt help me
    neither does post bs on a game forum i know but it relaxes me lol

anyway please please do not assume you have the only culture out there , no offense but that is is very much destined to a specific population, and i hope you are aware of that

oh did i mention i didnt get in lol

i ll state one last time tomorrow last time i try log in then me my mwife and my friends will be looking for another game but i have to admit that wait to get in experience was kinda unik and inded entertaining in its own irritating way :)
  • giftbasket
    giftbasket Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I find it hilarious that so many people are whining about how unfair this is. But honestly. The system makes sense. First off- The phases help keep the server from getting killed before it has a chance to start. On top of that, every subsequent phase will be less buggy as a result of previous testers. That's a good thing. As for the selection process- People are going to whine and rage quit regardless of who was let in. They were trying to do it by random selection in order to attempt to keep it fair for everyone. Some people may not have even known the game was coming out up until a month ago. It's the people with the crappy attitudes who really don't benefit a games testing anyways, which is what Closed Beta TESTING is intended for. I didn't get in, and I was looking forward to the chance to play just as much as anyone else. Regardless, I'm not wasting everyones time by posting the same load of "boo hoo i didn't get in, I quit! PWE YOU FAIL! (oh p.s. I'll probably be back whenever, I'm just throwing a tantrum)" that everyone else is throwing around. They already said that everyone who signed up for CB will get in at some phase or another. So have some patience up until then. If you really wanted to play the game so badly, you wouldn't give up on it just because you had to wait a little longer. The phases don't seem too drawn out, so I'm sure the next one will be along before we know it. Thanks, and have a nice day.
  • hueso
    hueso Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Check your email folks, the Phase 2 invites are out. As has been the trend, invitation to this phase has been via random selection.

Additionally, keep in mind that the email is not a critical aspect of for your ability to play. If you were randomly selected, you will be able to log in once the servers are up.

If you weren't selected, there will absolutely be more ways to gain access in the near future. I guess at this point, use this thread to either celebrate or throw internet Molotovs (both?)

How i can know if im accepted to log in? if you dont send a email... when is the next phase??
  • nyakerz
    nyakerz Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    aw still not invited for the phase 2?is there another phase for this beta? i've waited for a long time to be in but still im not invited..
  • gorribal
    gorribal Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    hueso wrote: »
    How i can know if im accepted to log in? if you dont send a email...

Here's the fun part: download game and check if you can log in
    After fail you can say "Thank you sir! May I have another sir!"
  • onestarz
    onestarz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    furyinside wrote: »
    I have no idea who you are, but your one who got accepted, i don't think you deserve to speak for this, im not being a little child or anything in that type of category, but im pretty sure if you didn't you wouldn't be very happy either, "You may say you wouldn't care, but its obvious you would since your posting this ****"

awww this person doesnt like me... =(

look dont be mad at me just because you didnt get accepted or whatever lol Im not the kind of person who would QQ about this **** had i not been accepted

"cry some morrreee" -Demoman XD
    No longer participating in FW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a Master Healer. But all Masters still have much to learn.
  • shiga
    edited November 2010
    Nah, I don't think I'm the only culture. He asked, I responded and he asked about GPA. I simply responded.

Anywho. I feal your pain man. I have been waiting for quite some time to (if you haven't guessed I'm a lurker, post count proves this). Sadly, after seeing all the failed attempts at this being a good CB I couldn't keep silent.
  • bghost
    bghost Posts: 0
    edited November 2010

then put ur admin powers to work. and help us out
  • heroicfish
    heroicfish Posts: 2,149 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Why so rage much?
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

The sensation was scissors and too much to scream,
    so instead I just started to laugh.
  • robbinkid
    robbinkid Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    well they are reading what we say so that is a good thing im done here i said what i needed to get out and all we can really do is wait if anything plz put more vids of the game in like watching them and trying to find out as much as i can about it thx for understanding see you guy in game w/e i get in : D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.