edited November 2010
    fyi you have literally been trolled into oblivion

hows it feel

kinda good tbh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • terencemonster
    terencemonster Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Urgh, here I am, frantically clicking one my one my emails. But none from PWE. I can't really play FW now...not sure if I'm really selected. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A recent contest have shown that players love AoE skills! =D
  • wyldfyer
    wyldfyer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    so what now, i gotta wait another month? -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Slayer
    Lv 65
    Blane and Evvee
  • suazman
    suazman Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Game Is Emazinggg

inappropriate, removed
  • breaker87
    breaker87 Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    malfor77 wrote: »
    invites are sent out bro.....so for now possibility is pretty much 0%

Yes I Know But There Are Other Phases Coming Too, Right?.... Or Do You Believe That No One Is Ever Getting In Again?
  • inbeforelock
    inbeforelock Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    robbinkid wrote: »
    kinda good tbh

ignorance is bliss
    lol, double kill
  • shiga
    shiga Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Server status hasn't changed at all (very very very little at best), status remains the same as when I last checked it before phase 1's end. I wish someone would be nice enough to show some screens of what the starter zones player load looks like. Maybe that will open the eyes of the GMs.
  • malfor77
    malfor77 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    breaker87 wrote: »
    Yes I Know But There Are Other Phases Coming Too, Right?.... Or Do You Believe That No One Is Ever Getting In Again?

pretty sure they will have special events for phase 2 to allow people to get in...i was say that for now they are done
  • godcrusher
    godcrusher Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Change of subject, December is coming up. December is the rough priority due date of most colleges and universities, at least in the US. We have any pre-college boys? Or girls.

Forsaken World should be the least of your concerns.
  • robbinkid
    robbinkid Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    ignorance is bliss

ignorance no going DOWN to your level yes im only doing what ever 1 else is doing on here and you aim at me : )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xcomptonx187
    xcomptonx187 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    ='(((((((((((((
    nothing in my email
  • shiga
    edited November 2010
    Chances of you getting in with the events is usually below 1%. Just a fair warning (unless they do a mass one for 50+ people).
  • xolu
    xolu Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Well this is the first time I've seen the beta realm at 'Crowded' Status, so maybe thats a sign that more people than this thread seems to think actually got into phase 2.
    IGN: Kiwifruit
  • malfor77
    edited November 2010
    godcrusher wrote: »
    Change of subject, December is coming up. December is the rough priority due date of most colleges and universities, at least in the US. We have any pre-college boys? Or girls.

Forsaken World should be the least of your concerns.

ya dont think that gonna work people have a to rant and rave...nature of the beast :)lol
  • inbeforelock
    inbeforelock Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    robbinkid wrote: »
    ignorance no going DOWN to your level yes im only doing what ever 1 else is doing on here and you aim at me : )

look pal im not the one that swallowed the troll bait whole and then asked for seconds

relax, we all make embarrassing mistakes sometimes
    lol, double kill
  • breaker87
    edited November 2010
    malfor77 wrote: »
    pretty sure they will have special events for phase 2 to allow people to get in...i was say that for now they are done

Yeah I Know That. Why Do You Keep Telling Me Things People, With Common Sense, Already Know? I Just Want The Numbers To See The Probability Of Getting In/Probability Of Getting In Other Phases(Both Future And Past). I Like Numbers!!
  • shiga
    edited November 2010
    Currently I'm pull 98.97% as my college average, this includes my global issues course, bio, english, and CAD course. I could bomb my finals and still pull of a very high B. FW can take more importance due to this fact. Go Eastern! Home to the worst college football team in the US!
  • malfor77
    edited November 2010
    breaker87 wrote: »
    Yeah I Know That. Why Do You Keep Telling Me Things People, With Common Sense, Already Know? I Just Want The Numbers To See The Probability Of Getting In/Probability Of Getting In Other Phases(Both Future And Past). I Like Numbers!!

lol wow..ok then...i guess i had to keep telling because not everyone has common sense...and how am i to be sure that you had any
  • assolinka
    assolinka Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Ядрееена качерыжка!! Не пустили на первую фазу, фик с ним. не очень люблю ПВЕ... но на вторую фазу не пустить, когда ждешь хрен знает сколько выход игры уже совсем бесчеловечно. В конце концов имейте совесть и уважайте игроков, которые играют в ваши игры уже давно и играют не в одну.

What a fail! Missed 1st phase, but its ok, cuz dont like PvE, but missing 2nd phase of the game u've been waiting for a very long time looks like idiotically.
    Whatever admire players are playing ur games.
  • d1g1talv3n0m
    d1g1talv3n0m Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    suazman wrote: »
    inappropriate, removed

sooo apparently the mods are watching this thread...well at least they're reading all the posts eh?
    ~D1g1talV3n0m~
  • godcrusher
    edited November 2010
    Thought big boys use GPAs
  • breaker87
    edited November 2010
    assolinka wrote: »
    Ядрееена качерыжка!! Не пустили на первую фазу, фик с ним. не очень люблю ПВЕ... но на вторую фазу не пустить, когда ждешь хрен знает сколько выход игры уже совсем бесчеловечно. В конце концов имейте совесть и уважайте игроков, которые играют в ваши игры уже давно и играют не в одну.

What a fail! Missed 1st phase, but its ok, cuz dont like PvE, but missing 2nd phase of the game u've been waiting for a very long time looks like idiotically.
    Whatever admire players are playing ur games.

Thought Something Was Wrong With My Eyes At First >>'

@malfor77: Yeah I Can Understand Your Confusion, There Are A Lot Of People Running Around On These Forums Without Common Sense.
  • azn210
    azn210 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Wow, this is unacceptable and completely bs.

206di.gif
  • joker57
    joker57 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    lol thats pretty **** how they made CB for this game this system sucks **** cuz all the lame random acc and ppl that dont like the game get into CB and play for 3 mins and quit get access while ppl that actually want to play get sht:)

mod told me to put it here -.-
  • godcrusher
    edited November 2010
    azn210 wrote: »
    wow, This Is Unacceptable And Completely Bs.

206di.gif

Hulk Smash?
  • nyakerz
    nyakerz Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    aw still not invited for the phase 2?is there another phase for this beta? i've waited for a long time to be in but still im not invited.. :(
  • shiga
    edited November 2010
    @Breaker: I gave you the numbers. Usually only a very small amount of invites are given via the events that are hosted (Roughly 10 sometimes more sometimes less). This amounts to a .01% chance seeing as how there are estimated thousands signed up for the beta and wanting to get in. Now taking into the account of people with multiple accounts that are being used for the random selection, chances of getting into phase 3 are quite slim, probably around 1-2%. This places your overall chance of getting in to a very meager 1.01-2.01% chance. This is only from my observation of the past phase and events that took place during it (This includes the second wave of invites).
  • breaker87
    edited November 2010
    The Events Here On The Forums And Else Where Don't Bother Me. They're Designed To Let A Couple People In.
    I Thank You For Trying But I Wasn't Really Looking For Speculation. If You Know The Amount Of Registered Beta Accounts, The Amount Of Invites Being Sent Out In Phases, Or The Correct Probability(So I Have To Do No Work) That Would Be Really Useful. But They Refuse To Release That Info *Sigh*
  • teassiii
    teassiii Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    lol PWI Fail xDD
  • crabclaw
    crabclaw Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    sooo apparently the mods are watching this thread...well at least they're reading all the posts eh?

Yes, the thread is indeed being read =)

I know that a lot of people aren't happy about not being granted access. Besides doing everything I can to get more people in through things like board giveaways/etc, there's not a lot I can do besides read everyone's thoughts on the matter.

I personally can't wait for the day that everyone can log in without restriction. That will be a glorious time indeed.
This discussion has been closed.