What would u do if you don't get in to CBT2?

124»

Comments

• kisavixen
    kisavixen Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Ok I know this is gonna be lame, but as I am currently running a temp, coughing, sneezing, feeling all achey and miserable pluse a not so healthy tummy, I'd have to say I will crawl into bed cry myself to sleep.

Wake up in about a week when I feel better (yeah right being the only driver in a house of 6 ppl like I could actually do that)

Ok scratch that last... I'll drink half a bottle of Nyquil and get on here and post under the influence of cold meds...

OVER...
    and
    OVER...
    and
    OVER...
    and
    OVER..
    and
    OVER...
    and
    OVER...
    and
    WELL YOU GET THE IDEA mwahahahahaha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]My baby Bandit. 50% Timber Wolf 50% Albino German Shephard and a Registered Service Dog. WE LOVE YOU BANDIT.
  • sesheenku
    sesheenku Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    kisavixen wrote: »
    Ok I know this is gonna be lame, but as I am currently running a temp, coughing, sneezing, feeling all achey and miserable pluse a not so healthy tummy, I'd have to say I will crawl into bed cry myself to sleep.

Wake up in about a week when I feel better (yeah right being the only driver in a house of 6 ppl like I could actually do that)

Ok scratch that last... I'll drink half a bottle of Nyquil and get on here and post under the influence of cold meds...

OVER...
    and
    OVER...
    and
    OVER...
    and
    OVER..
    and
    OVER...
    and
    OVER...
    and

O.o.... that should be interesting...
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15047437000&dateline=1290559725[/SIGPIC]
    Made by me ;D

-> I'm no longer in that guild but I'm a bit lazy to change my sig which I made anyways.
  • kdevil13
    kdevil13 Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    kisavixen wrote: »

OVER...
    and
    OVER...
    and
    OVER...
    and
    OVER..
    and
    OVER...
    and
    OVER...
    and

there you go! guilt-trip pw for the cbt2 email!

hm i think i got a cough comin on too.. x.x
    A recent police study has confirmed that you are twice as likely to get shot by a fat cop if you run.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kisavixen
    kisavixen Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    kdevil13 wrote: »
    there you go! guilt-trip pw for the cbt2 email!

hm i think i got a cough comin on too.. x.x

ROFL ... hun that isn't a guilt trip. Just the humorous truth in all it's disgusting glory.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]My baby Bandit. 50% Timber Wolf 50% Albino German Shephard and a Registered Service Dog. WE LOVE YOU BANDIT.
  • fxf7
    fxf7 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i would blame drakenfyre
    Please keep chasing me,
    You Southern constellations got me so dizzy.
    It's cold but you pretend that you are warm with me.
    Before I get you home you're nearly frozen,
    But I'll never let you freeze without me.
    Oh, no.

• bghost
    bghost Posts: 0
    edited November 2010
    if i don't get in. i'll go oh well and wait another month for phase 3/OB
  • dischordia
    dischordia Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    If I don't get in I'ma keep playing PWI, or and Try out LOMA cause it comes out tomorrow too. HAH! win. >.>;
    I'ma, I'ma Beast ... Like Eat, Sleep, PvP Fantasies
  • xreinhart
    xreinhart Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    That's easy I would call my bro Jason the Keymaster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • draynoair221
    draynoair221 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I would eat my laptop and I would shave my cat naked D<
    Ukelele(F/barb) Miseree(F/Vamp)xRein(F/Priest)xCloud(F/Marksman)BlackNaux(M/Warrior)
    Negelected by PWE and is still praying to get in. Had my key since they announce they game with BOI
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pensri
    pensri Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Id go play LOMA because iv gotten to the point where i dont think i even care anymore about CBT for FW Lol. It's like ohhh i got in yay? -plays for like 3 days and stops caring- Lol. Serously the over hype and twist of invitation emails sent out has exhuasted me from even caring XD. Im to the point where I rather go go play LOMA. Which I will =).

PS: I'd still like to CB test the game and report bugs. But now I need to see for myself if FW is even worth playing. If i don't get into a CB phase I doubt I'll play OB. XD
  • isakray
    isakray Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Simple i'd keep playing Allods Online and leave this till it's open beta
    axeftf.png
  • aramesis
    aramesis Posts: 15
    edited November 2010
    im not the patient tipe .... not at all lol .....if i dont get in CBT2 il just have to wayt for the open lol...or at lest more phases if there will be (i hope not) ....what i mostly hope for is...well my expectations ar big for this game ...if it proves to be under them now that will be a big disappointment ...snif snif :( ......
  • kyou
    kyou Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Probably would be pretty pissy since I left a lot of my time and money to PWI.
  • tharkan
    tharkan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Play in the LOMA beta
    or Monster Hunter 3, whichever I feel like
  • alexi
    alexi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    If I dont get accepted for phase 2 I'll play Loma CB while I wait for the next phase
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blondie987
    blondie987 Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    as i said in a post i made just 3 days ago that got locked suprise surpise on that one(major sarcasm here) i would throw some serious words at the devs and customer service people of perfectworld entertainment because they are showing favoratism and behaving very poorly where this closed beta is concerned. and i'm not the only one who feels this way in this regard i'm sure. so in my honest opinion let the blame fall where ever it may lie but don't expect me to agree with the choices made when emails for phase 2 get sent out and those of us who have been waiting the longest periods of time get passed over yet again.
  • rava22
    rava22 Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i will try out lomo tomorrow or play some else though really want get in this game not just to play it but also want give it a good test then faster it is tested quicker it will be in ob lol
    let me in pays chaosticshelly some cash :P or prays to the forsaken god :P lol
  • darkmalvina
    darkmalvina Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I won't really care. I got SC2 ;) Besides my finals are approaching.
  • shiga
    shiga Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Mass slaughter, on a global scale, nobody will be safe. jk

Cant wait to be in the beta, but at the same time there are plenty of other games in the sea.
  • angelofawe
    angelofawe Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Bild048.jpg -> crab ...err that pic was a bit larger than i thought but it's huge money too O.o
    Induction ID 2600149G090000082008330S3f6fb2
    feel free to use it if you want to start out as VIP.

xAngelofAwex Heretic

CB
    AngelofAwe - Full SPR 71 heretic
    DevilofAwe - Full STR 54 Berserker
  • bianchia
    bianchia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    QQ for about 10 minutes then log on pwi and run some Nirvana. ._.
  • breaker87
    breaker87 Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    bianchia wrote: »
    QQ for about 10 minutes then log on pwi and run some Nirvana. ._.

My Archer Is 85... I Can't Run Nirvana... So I Guess FC And TT...
  • kaoru55
    kaoru55 Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Good Luck everyone!!! ^_^ hope a lot of us get in :) though i doubt it we can only hope!
  • shadowwitch
    shadowwitch Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Go back to playing GW with my Dervish and try out some freerunner moves. It's not like if I don't have a life outside of my computer screen. xD
  • ipeonrocks1
    ipeonrocks1 Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I would throw the nearest person to me out the window.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Gob
    Race: Human
    Class: Warrior
  • breaker87
    breaker87 Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I would throw the nearest person to me out the window.

And To Think I Thought We Could Chill Waiting For The News... Not Anymore >>'
  • sekaitheweird
    sekaitheweird Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Mega rage, and head to play a game that opens OB in the same day.

Plus, I'm a Beta tester there so I get a free suit. =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Heiachi - Level 2X Protector.
    Klymene - Level 2X Assassin.
  • avalonexus
    avalonexus Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    What would i do if i am not accepted? it's simple i will go test 2 game that i got accepted for CBT the November 24

@sekaitheweird i think i know the game that you are talking about
  • godcrusher
    godcrusher Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    lawoos wrote: »
    Started playing chinese open beta today with an english patch applied, works pretty well :) So I wont be as affected if I don't get into phase 2.

I think it's time for me to start some Googling. I guess a benefit to outweigh the potential lag and language barrier is the Chinese probably have way more content anyway.
This discussion has been closed.