i cant activate my acount

casj89
casj89 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Technical Support Zone
i got a probleme that i cant activate my acount i register in perfect world and then i installed the game forsaken world and i registered then for the game forsaken world. they sended me the email with my id so i can activate my acount but then it says that am suppose to wait until a other email arrive. but its been 2 days that am waiting and i wonder whats happening why arent they sending me the email. plz help me.
Post edited by casj89 on

Comments

• sesheenku
    sesheenku Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    casj89 wrote: »
    i got a probleme that i cant activate my acount i register in perfect world and then i installed the game forsaken world and i registered then for the game forsaken world. they sended me the email with my id so i can activate my acount but then it says that am suppose to wait until a other email arrive. but its been 2 days that am waiting and i wonder whats happening why arent they sending me the email. plz help me.

I've used this before but you really really deserve it and I shouldn't hold it back from you.

take%20your%20fail.jpg

USE THE SEARCH BUTTON.
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15047437000&dateline=1290559725[/SIGPIC]
    Made by me ;D

-> I'm no longer in that guild but I'm a bit lazy to change my sig which I made anyways.
  • ezmeralda
    ezmeralda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Some of us have been waiting for almost a year for such an e-mail. More will be sent out tomorrow, so just wait. Two or three days is nothing.
  • svampdamp
    svampdamp Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    ezmeralda wrote: »
    Some of us have been waiting for almost a year for such an e-mail. More will be sent out tomorrow, so just wait. Two or three days is nothing.

That sounds like a horrible wait.

Like the wait for Battlefield 1943 for PC or Half-life 2 Episode Three :mad:
  • ezmeralda
    ezmeralda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    It's not a fun one, no. :<
  • deathbunny
    deathbunny Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Please refer to the FAQ in General Discussions.

cz47.gif
    Post in the right section and maybe you'll get the help you seek.

[ Guide Index | Search | PWE Support ]
This discussion has been closed.