Human or Kindred

2»

Comments

  • fatalmoon
    fatalmoon Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    lol first your post aimed at game had no name and could therefore be considered as aimed at anyone including me though i didnt say that you did nor did i ever say you were yelling or shouting. second if im the idiot why is it that you cant come up with a better insult or are you throwing your own insecurities out on other people like most people do ^^ and third i did not quote the wrong post just didnt feel like quoting more than one you mentioned it in your second response have fun with that rainbow bright
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    the fates decide our destiny. our hearts decide our passion.
  • gameboo
    gameboo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    H E R P


    feelsgoodash.png


    *ahem* now that my spasm of color is out the way....Yes i am totally mad.And your response's are totally amusing.
    Earth ~ Yggdrasil
    guildfabulous.freeforums.biz
    Closed beta is nothing to sing and dance about.
  • vellis
    vellis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    What is this , an episode of Days of our lives ?, would you guys chill out lol xp skills ( if you read the info on them ) don't work in pvp ,racial skill MIGHT give some upper hand in pvp .....depending on the players play style....relax before this become a script for the next FLAME WARS movie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fatalmoon
    fatalmoon Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    vellis wrote: »
    What is this , an episode of Days of our lives ?, would you guys chill out lol xp skills ( if you read the info on them ) don't work in pvp ,racial skill MIGHT give some upper hand in pvp .....depending on the players play style....relax before this become a script for the next FLAME WARS movie.

    thats what i was aiming for but then again im mad....like tottally bonkers....but im sure someone told all the best people are at some point in time XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    the fates decide our destiny. our hearts decide our passion.
  • gameboo
    gameboo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    vellis wrote: »
    What is this , an episode of Days of our lives ?, would you guys chill out lol xp skills ( if you read the info on them ) don't work in pvp ,racial skill MIGHT give some upper hand in pvp .....depending on the players play style....relax before this become a script for the next FLAME WARS movie.

    + 1 Sir.

    m131.gif
    Earth ~ Yggdrasil
    guildfabulous.freeforums.biz
    Closed beta is nothing to sing and dance about.
  • explex
    explex Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Try them both out, see which one you prefer XD
  • fatalmoon
    fatalmoon Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    explex wrote: »
    Try them both out, see which one you prefer XD

    rly thats all you got come on man feed the trollm148.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    the fates decide our destiny. our hearts decide our passion.
  • jinxxxed
    jinxxxed Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    But omg! Will a mod please come in here, lock the thread and BAN the three morons for a week?? Stop flaming each other, all 3 of you. OR TAKE IT TO PM'S!! (yah, that was Shift, not caps...)
  • andrabis
    andrabis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    It's will be Human for me. :)
  • qqqjinppp
    qqqjinppp Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Kindred... because i hate humans :)
  • stormhammy
    stormhammy Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    qqqjinppp wrote: »
    Kindred... because i hate humans :)

    Even yourself?
    D:
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows./Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope.
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
  • qqqjinppp
    qqqjinppp Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    nah im immortal...
  • stormhammy
    stormhammy Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    qqqjinppp wrote: »
    nah im immortal...

    You lie, humans don't have access to such technology yet.
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows./Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope.
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
  • blindedinchains
    blindedinchains Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Lol, I don't even care about the racial skills. Kindreds are badass, so Kindred it will be. :'D
  • souldriver9
    souldriver9 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Lol, I don't even care about the racial skills. Kindreds are badass, so Kindred it will be. :'D

    And the Kindreds smells like 1 too a bad-****. ;D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blindedinchains
    blindedinchains Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    And the Kindreds smells like 1 too a bad-****. ;D

    Awee, you meanie-face.
  • quo13
    quo13 Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    -high fives soul- Human Sins ftw :p
    [SIGPIC]There is no good or evil, only power and those too weak to seek it. [/SIGPIC]
    Proud Member of Black Card Nation
    IGNs: Kikazu ~ Yasashi
    Classes: Assassin ~ Priest
    Lvl: Doesn't matter atm
  • tenscales1
    tenscales1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Bottom line is whatever you prefer.
    I prefer the look of the kindred assassin.
    Maybe I am getting UNDERWORLD flashbacks here...:D
  • hiddenheros
    hiddenheros Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Im human just because a extra anti stun is nice and the mp recover ok. And personally I don't like vampires or kindred w/e.

    However with the kindred silence is very nice for people who don't like getting hit.
    the hp drain is something i thought was stupid at first however now that I'm thinking about it at higher levels a sin could have maybe 20k or so hp maybe 25k. 15% of that 3k or 3.75k is not a bad gain even though it only like a hit or 2(pvp)...but still.

    So I think you can choose whatever race you want unless they do something that changes races more than just a skill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ianboy
    ianboy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    well i dunno i might be kindred. maybe cause of the fact that their world is dark but not necessarily gloomy.

    ill prolly make both. spend about 10 mins on each and decide from there.

    also i got to see who looks cooler humans or kindred. From the latest video i saw the customization is kinda extensive. a lot of customization.
  • nightwolf200
    nightwolf200 Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    ok two solutions to this question a simple one and a hard one. the simple one first. Flip a freaking coin with one side for humans and the other side for kindred or go eenie meenie minie moe. and the hard solution is make two characters one human, one kindred and split time between the two until you come to fair conclusion and either delete the one you don't want or stop playing it
    [SIGPIC]sora[/SIGPIC]
    "That's not true! The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!"

    IGN: slayernight
    Race/Class: Kindred Assassin


    One of the last players that was in the defunct guild Wolfpack.
  • r1dic
    r1dic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Should probably just roll human sin cause their racial works in 1v1 and mass pvp (more importantly mass pvp)

    whereas kindred racial only good for 1v1. As you level up and mass pvp is where it's going to be at you want to have the closure of knowing you can get out of a bards sleep while everyone else is slept or get out of a prots stuns. racial has a 300s cooldown so choose something that counts.. i.e human racial.
    IGN: mojo
    Class: Heretic
    Level: XX

    Server: Abyss
    Guild: ---
  • aceyy15
    aceyy15 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    where can i get beta key??
  • aceyy15
    aceyy15 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Beta Key Plzbeta Key Plzbeta Key Plzbeta Key Plzbeta Key Plz
  • aceyy15
    aceyy15 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Help Beta Key Plz
    Help Beta Key Plz
    Help Beta Key Plz
  • r1dic
    r1dic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    the above 3 posts is exactly why you don't have a beta key.
    IGN: mojo
    Class: Heretic
    Level: XX

    Server: Abyss
    Guild: ---
  • nightwolf200
    nightwolf200 Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    aceyy15 wrote: »
    Help Beta Key Plz
    Help Beta Key Plz
    Help Beta Key Plz

    noob beggar/spammer wait for phase 4 or open beta
    [SIGPIC]sora[/SIGPIC]
    "That's not true! The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!"

    IGN: slayernight
    Race/Class: Kindred Assassin


    One of the last players that was in the defunct guild Wolfpack.