Guild - BlackCard

Comments

• darkraven7
    darkraven7 Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    cynewald wrote: »
    Raven!!!

Who am I talking too? :O I can never tell unless the Fourm names are the same >.<
  • cynewald
    cynewald Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    darkraven7 wrote: »
    Who am I talking too? :O I can never tell unless the Fourm names are the same >.<

My name is the same as on the BCN forums.

What are you doing here? It's Monday just after midday.
  • darkraven7
    edited November 2010
    Ah! I remember now. Welcome thread.

I just finished my SC soo...I'm uh... "Doing work experience.."
  • cynewald
    edited November 2010
    Ah! I remember now. Welcome thread.

I just finished my SC soo...I'm uh... "Doing work experience.."

Yeah. Sure you are.

"Doing work experience" = Schoolies Week?
  • darkraven7
    edited November 2010
    Yeah. Sure you are.

"Doing work experience" = Schoolies Week?

Nah, I'm staying on for the HSC. Just being lazy and looking for a part time job. I'm very good at that. Being lazy that is.
  • cynewald
    edited November 2010
    Nah, I'm staying on for the HSC. Just being lazy and looking for a part time job. I'm very good at that. Being lazy that is.

Mining jobs are paying $500 a day. You would have to leave home for 10 days though. Still, $5000 for only 10 days work is nothing to scoff at.
  • darkraven7
    edited November 2010
    Mining jobs are paying $500 a day. You would have to leave home for 10 days though. Still, $5000 for only 10 days work is nothing to scoff at.

I've heard as much. My boyfriend got offered a job as one of the truckers down in SA, very high pay but long hours, something like 15 hours a day. He's finishing his apprenticeship before he considers it seriously =P
  • cynewald
    edited November 2010
    I've heard as much. My boyfriend got offered a job as one of the truckers down in SA, very high pay but long hours, something like 15 hours a day. He's finishing his apprenticeship before he considers it seriously =P

Do you know which mine? SA is tipped to be the next big boom state for mining.
  • darkraven7
    edited November 2010
    Do you know which mine? SA is tipped to be the next big boom state for mining.

I could ask him, but the job was offered by an old friend he used to work for. i don't know how much info he got from him, i believe he was only contacted once.
  • cynewald
    edited November 2010
    I could ask him, but the job was offered by an old friend he used to work for. i don't know how much info he got from him, i believe he was only contacted once.

I see.

I have to go now. I have to pay my Telstra bill.

Bye.
  • darkraven7
    edited November 2010
    I see.

I have to go now. I have to pay my Telstra bill.

Bye.

Fun! Cya around.
  • chaossaga
    chaossaga Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    So, I know I'm not active on these forums. I'm not much into talking on F2P game forums, some reason they set me the wrong way.

That out of the way, I am active on Guild forums, I like to keep in touch and have fun outside of game as much as I do in-game. I don't like to keep my guild mates out of loops if I have things come up or I think something is funny and want others to check it out. Anything really, I just like Guild forums, problem is most people don't use them.

I like how you present your guild, clean and presentable. When it came down to the requirements and rules, everything went together like Legos, lol. I couldn't ask for anything more, they are pretty ideal for what I'm looking for.

If I were accepted I would give my all to the guild and try and help out in anyways possible. I love doing Guild events and being with a Guild in general. I feel that your in a Guild for a reason and that as such, you should abuse it and I don't mean in a bad way. If you have a Guild, you should be a Team Player and do things as a Guild. Of course can't always be 100% Guild, sometime we like to do things alone everyone has those days.

People would call me, calm and easy-going. I get a long with pretty much everyone, and I don't cause trouble. I like to make friendships because the better you are with a friendship the more things you can and will accomplish, that's just how I feel.

I play on a GMT -6, so I would easily be able to play with BlackCard. Normally I'm on for 3 to 4 hours a day and I can easily be on for 4 days, sometimes more often than that. I do have family, and they are priority, but I will still dedicate myself to FW and BlackCard if accepted.

Even if I'm not accepted into BlackCard I thank you for taking the time to read my Application. Though it may not be 100% complete, I feel I have a good stand off as to who I am. As a side note, I don't go into personal details on public forums other than minimal means.

-Chaossaga (my actual IGN I will state if accepted in BlackCard)

P.S. I plan to play a Bard.
  • thirtythirtyonefifty
    thirtythirtyonefifty Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Wat has happened in this 3d that its 188 pages long?
  • eternalechoes
    eternalechoes Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited November 2010

*joke*

Some mysteries were solved, the secret of getting phase 1 key lies within this thread. Ya know..the usual.

*joke*
  • cynewald
    edited November 2010

What's wrong with that?
  • emichan123321
    emichan123321 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    @ chaossaga:

awsome (: just pm me and ill give ya the access code ta join~
    BlackCard♥ Memeber/Recruiter!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We just witnessed a classic example of what I call miss directed rage, I believe the technical term is being an ****. - Fruits Basket
  • quo13
    quo13 Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    lol @ chaossaga first person I've seen write an application for the guild. Nice to see someone who actually respects BCN that much

<-crys tears of joy
    [SIGPIC]There is no good or evil, only power and those too weak to seek it. [/SIGPIC]
    Proud Member of Black Card Nation
    IGNs: Kikazu ~ Yasashi
    Classes: Assassin ~ Priest
    Lvl: Doesn't matter atm
  • atengen
    atengen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Lool nice quo, btw emichan, did you get anywhere with the sig for me?:D
    Class:Vampire
    Association:BlackCard guild
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Time to start the revolution
    In the democracy of the dead all men at last are equal. There is neither rank nor station nor prerogative in the republic of the grave
    Sig is compliments my pet missvice :D
  • emichan123321
    edited November 2010
    ill have it done by the weekend...got alloootttt to catch up on... >.<

and kika MANY have made applications like that xD.....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We just witnessed a classic example of what I call miss directed rage, I believe the technical term is being an ****. - Fruits Basket
  • atengen
    atengen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    oki emi :D, love your kenpachi quote btw
    Class:Vampire
    Association:BlackCard guild
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Time to start the revolution
    In the democracy of the dead all men at last are equal. There is neither rank nor station nor prerogative in the republic of the grave
    Sig is compliments my pet missvice :D
  • emichan123321
    edited November 2010
    I NOO!!! isnt it awsome?!?? xD loveee bleach~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• trevtimusprime
    trevtimusprime Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    CB-Phase 1-4
    I am Snorlax and I will block your path.

DestroyTokyo- Voted best WereBeast on PWI Lost City server <3
  • emichan123321
    edited November 2010
    ^ okk.....pointless comment ya got therr.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• trevtimusprime
    trevtimusprime Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    ^ okk.....pointless comment ya got therr.

>Implying, replying to a "pointless comment" makes your reply any less pointless.
    CB-Phase 1-4
    I am Snorlax and I will block your path.

DestroyTokyo- Voted best WereBeast on PWI Lost City server <3
  • emichan123321
    edited November 2010
    i guess so. but you dont even belong here in the first place. so do me a favor, and dont post any unessessary comments in this thread. thank you~

we have enough post counts as it is (;

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• quo13
    quo13 Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    wow, now i feel as if i should've said more >.<. I'm glad we're getting more members tho, i just hope they stick with us when the game goes live.
    [SIGPIC]There is no good or evil, only power and those too weak to seek it. [/SIGPIC]
    Proud Member of Black Card Nation
    IGNs: Kikazu ~ Yasashi
    Classes: Assassin ~ Priest
    Lvl: Doesn't matter atm
  • emichan123321
    edited November 2010
    yuppidi dupp~ usually its not public, but wen they pm me they say alot. one guy had a REAALLLYYY long one.....lol xD

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• skyepersona
    skyepersona Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i guess so. but you dont even belong here in the first place. so do me a favor, and dont post any unessessary comments in this thread. thank you~

we have enough post counts as it is (;

Lol, scarlett, it's okay. No need to get mad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • emichan123321
    edited November 2010
    im not mad.....u have NOT seen mad....im actually in a good mood right now~

he just doesnt need to post unnessessary thingss >__>

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• skyepersona
    skyepersona Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    im not mad.....u have NOT seen mad....im actually in a good mood right now~

he just doesnt need to post unnessessary thingss >__>

Lol true. But thats how we got so many pages in the first place xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.