test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PVP...!!!! Complaint

rattle99rattle99 Posts: 10 Arc User
edited November 2010 in PVP Ponderings
I dont know if the pvp is going to stay the same, but it damn annoyin that ppl attack you while you are in the explorable area unfrovocked!!. Normally they wait for you have no mana or hp then strike, seems a very unfair way to be attacked. This has happened quite a few times in the last few days.
I feel that there should be a choice or skill or something to stop this pvp action, as it wastes a lot of time & effort + equipment to get sum quest completed, only to have to it all over again.
I don't surpose i'm the only 1 that thinks this.

Any Idea's wether it will remain the same??
Post edited by rattle99 on

Comments

• calicocalico Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i lol'ed then facepalmed.
  • choas971choas971 Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Im not in cb so idk but PK Protection Menu?
    [SIGPIC]http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/299/chaosnx.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    1.Warrior:N/A
    2.Vampire:N/A
    CB are you ready for me?
  • skyepersonaskyepersona Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    rattle99 wrote: »
    I dont know if the pvp is going to stay the same, but it damn annoyin that ppl attack you while you are in the explorable area unfrovocked!!. Normally they wait for you have no mana or hp then strike, seems a very unfair way to be attacked. This has happened quite a few times in the last few days.
    I feel that there should be a choice or skill or something to stop this pvp action, as it wastes a lot of time & effort + equipment to get sum quest completed, only to have to it all over again.
    I don't surpose i'm the only 1 that thinks this.

Any Idea's wether it will remain the same??

Wooow.......... -_-'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rattle99rattle99 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    glad to see sum useful replies!!...Forgot sum ppl know it all!!:D
  • madampewpewmadampewpew Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    rattle99 wrote: »
    glad to see sum useful replies!!...Forgot sum ppl know it all!!:D

Your issue is becoming a major concern for many here. Don't expect a serious reply from pvp fanboys. PK'ers will laugh at these issues, they thrive on the unbalanced nature of the current state. It seems that the beta , now, is focused on pvp, with no option to prevent PK'ers from disrupting your PVE experience or your game enjoyment. They enjoy PK'ING the weak and helpless, and they enjoy hearing about it, so, you won't get much sympathy from this type.

Its an issue, only the devs can address, until they do, you only have your own personal options to choose from.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your lips move, but I can't hear what your saying.
This discussion has been closed.