Guild - BlackCard

Comments

• skyepersona
    skyepersona Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    LOVE the new sig!

Lol, thx. I'm a total noob when it comes to making sigs. Just thought I'd fire up gimp and mess around :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • locked19
    locked19 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Hi my name is locked19 nd im currently waiting to play fw. i am a friend of kakuzu's and was wondering if i could join BlackCard i have applied for the site just waiting/ hoping to be accepted. thank you!
  • emichan123321
    emichan123321 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    how did you apply with out an access code?
    BlackCard♥ Memeber/Recruiter!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We just witnessed a classic example of what I call miss directed rage, I believe the technical term is being an ****. - Fruits Basket
  • pizzblack
    pizzblack Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    how did you apply with out an access code?

Kazu asked if he could join and I gave him the green light.

He must have gave him the code, after that. :o
    QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT

There once was a BlackCard...~
  • emichan123321
    edited November 2010
    hmm....i see ok wasnt sure xD

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We just witnessed a classic example of what I call miss directed rage, I believe the technical term is being an ****. - Fruits Basket
  • darkraven7
    darkraven7 Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    *Gasp* Blackcard isn't at the top >O
  • cynewald
    cynewald Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    darkraven7 wrote: »

click "views" or "replies" and we will be.
  • skyepersona
    skyepersona Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010

*gasp* blasphemy! *bump*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • emichan123321
    edited November 2010
    lol xD nice new sig~!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• quo13
    quo13 Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    yeah, your new sig's pretty sweet skye. I've been thinking of putting up my old sig or making a new one, but im not sure on what i should do :P
    [SIGPIC]There is no good or evil, only power and those too weak to seek it. [/SIGPIC]
    Proud Member of Black Card Nation
    IGNs: Kikazu ~ Yasashi
    Classes: Assassin ~ Priest
    Lvl: Doesn't matter atm
  • emichan123321
    edited November 2010
    i could mak you a sigg!!!!! xD

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• atengen
    atengen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i want a sig to emichan :(
    Class:Vampire
    Association:BlackCard guild
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Time to start the revolution
    In the democracy of the dead all men at last are equal. There is neither rank nor station nor prerogative in the republic of the grave
    Sig is compliments my pet missvice :D
  • emichan123321
    edited November 2010
    lol tell me wut ya want in it xD

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• kakuzux
    kakuzux Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    GOOD LUCK!!! to everyone that entered the design your own dungeon contest!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You know the first rule of combat? Shoot them before they shoot you.

Name~Kakuzu
    Human Assassin
    Guild~BlackCard
  • atengen
    edited November 2010
    uhh, you ever heard about that anime darker than black mel?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    In the democracy of the dead all men at last are equal. There is neither rank nor station nor prerogative in the republic of the grave
  • quo13
    quo13 Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    atengen wrote: »
    uhh, you ever heard about that anime darker than black mel?

I needa watch that sooner or later (has so much to do already)
    and rofl @ this thread? http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=51371
    [SIGPIC]There is no good or evil, only power and those too weak to seek it. [/SIGPIC]
    Proud Member of Black Card Nation
    IGNs: Kikazu ~ Yasashi
    Classes: Assassin ~ Priest
    Lvl: Doesn't matter atm
  • emichan123321
    edited November 2010
    i LOVE that anime....and mel?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• cynewald
    edited November 2010
    quo13 wrote: »
    I needa watch that sooner or later (has so much to do already)
    and rofl @ this thread? http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=51371

there are some....personalities out there, that's for sure.
  • atengen
    edited November 2010
    Wtf, why did i call you mel?Weird, anyhow i would like a darker than black banner with hei in it with all his awesomeness, my name and the name of the guild please :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • atengen
    edited November 2010
    Well i promised i would do a dungeon not for the contest, but because it looks like fun, so here it is.

Dungeon name : Isle of mirrors

Level and other requirements:Must be associated with a guild, the guild master must be the one to take the quest, lvl 80-90

Path before quest : Upon reaching the required level, you will get a request to kill one world boss of your choice and hand it in to the given npc. The higher lvl world boss, the more reward you get. When that is over your told there is a mysterious island somewhere to the north of the continent that is suppose to be home to a former demi god. The demi god died a long time ago, but something mysterious still lives on the island, only guild leaders and their members are allowed to go there.

Recommended party size: 6 members , however the guild master can choose to bring along a 2nd party with him or her, though the difficulty level would increase drastically

Monsters that will be incountered : Roaming shadows lvl 81,Lost dreamers and Moonlight slayers

Bosses : 1st boss: Simca 2nd boss: Simca the 2nd Last boss: Broken mirrior

Ok i wont go into as much detail as previously seen in the competition thread, but here it goes. The party(parties) arrive on the island, and ahead of them is a castle, on the way there, they will meet mobs of roaming shadows and lost dreamers. Will not be to much trouble for decent parties, only thing to worry about is the stun skills from lost dreamers. The we get to the stare case leading up to the castle. we will find 7 moonlight slayers, each of them having skills representing the 7classes in forsaken world. Priest,Mage,Vampire,Protector,Assassin,Marksmen and Warrior. After they are defeated. we move to the 1st boss. Simca is fairly easy to defeat, he has an aoe skill that stuns for 8 seconds, but that skills is used everytime his hp goes down by 20 percent. Before Simca dies, he transforms into Simca the 2nd after he mutters" i killed my brother ". Simca the 2nd is a more refiner verson of his previous state, During the battle he will teleport around the room several times, unless massive aoe damage, uncluding one called eclispe, whcih drains hp and puts parties to sleep for 4 seconds. When defeated the party is visited by the ghost of the past demi god, who tells them the island is understand the influence of his last spell, called Broken mirror.

Its a technique tha reveals the darkside of all part members. The ghost then disappears and your teleported to a dark room, seconds after , a figure, resembling your guild master appears in front of you and starts to use all the skills the guild master has, ie, its an exact replica of your guild master. You attack it but all the damage seems to but only hittin your guild master. The trick is to wait until 5 more figures appear behind the replica. These five figures are the replicas of the party members in the guild master's party. Ig they are 2 parties, the hp for the last boss is uped by 45%. All six figures are named broken mirror, so all of them ARE THE LAST BOSS. Just like the replica of the guild master, the 5 other figures have the same exact skills of their counterparts.

Rewards: Guild recieve a considerble amount of funds, Each member who participated recievies a treasure box with a priceless item inside, and each member who partied up with the guild master, including the guild master, recieves 2 extra boxes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • emichan123321
    edited November 2010
    haha k~

oh and i submited mine (:
    http://designadungeon.blog.com/my-dungeon/
    tell meh wut ya thinkkkk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• longstrangedaze
    longstrangedaze Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Your Newest Priest/Bard Helvath.
  • emichan123321
    edited November 2010
    woooo! welcomes~ (:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• choas971
    choas971 Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    If some one made a guild called WhiteCard would you guys be mad?
    [SIGPIC]http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/299/chaosnx.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    1.Warrior:N/A
    2.Vampire:N/A
    CB are you ready for me?
  • rqwater
    rqwater Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Please excuse choas's stupidity.
  • emichan123321
    edited November 2010
    ...there is a whitecard guild..xD lol..

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• darkraven7
    edited November 2010
    Your kidding me >.>.

KOS!!
  • choas971
    choas971 Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Yea my bad forgot the capital C editing as we speak
    [SIGPIC]http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/299/chaosnx.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    1.Warrior:N/A
    2.Vampire:N/A
    CB are you ready for me?
  • darkraven7
    edited November 2010
    Looks kinda funny ^^ That Darkhawk Guy is a ****** though...
  • cynewald
    edited November 2010
    looks Kinda Funny ^^ That Darkhawk Guy Is A ****** Though...

Raven!!!
This discussion has been closed.