test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Information regarding additional phase 1 access

Comments

• sheepgomoo1sheepgomoo1 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    man i can't wait untill i get a chance to play a game i'v played PWI and that was awesome but FW should be for me the perfect game i would kill myself if i can't play in the first phase trough facebook or when i don't get choose there in the second phase

i have seen new hope for me , and that hope hase been giving the name FORSAKEN WORLD
  • vanh01vanh01 Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    man i can't wait untill i get a chance to play a game i'v played PWI and that was awesome but FW should be for me the perfect game i would kill myself if i can't play in the first phase trough facebook or when i don't get choose there in the second phase

i have seen new hope for me , and that hope hase been giving the name FORSAKEN WORLD

I understand your irritation at waiting but lol with November as registration ..i think March and April will take precedent over any other for the second wave of Phase 1 XD (unless you get in thru facebook) but yeah you'll have a chance in phase 2, for sure
    [SIGPIC]http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/1437/vanh.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Cut. Once committed to fight, Cut. That is your duty, your
    purpose, your hunger.There is no commitment that overrides
    this one. Cut from the void, not from bewilderment. Cut with
    certainty. Cut into his strength. Cut him down utterly.
    Don't allow him a breath. Crush him.
    Cut him without mercy to the depth of his spirit.
    It is the balance to life: death. It is the dance with death.
  • coldveinscoldveins Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i would hope those of us who registered in march are guarenteed over may jun or july though
  • erickrhoderickrhod Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I understand and agree if March and April participants got accepted before me, this should be the basis for phase 1 in the first place. Anyway, my time will come. Hope I can get to phase 2 if not in phase 1.
    [SIGPIC]ERICKRHOD[/SIGPIC]
  • malagaredonforummalagaredonforum Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Well I suppose it's fair that the first ones to redeem the keys get in now. *mumbles*although I love the game more than them and I can prove it.*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Returning to FW. The other game failed T.T
  • vanh01vanh01 Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    erickrhod wrote: »
    I understand and agree if March and April participants got accepted before me, this should be the basis for phase 1 in the first place. Anyway, my time will come. Hope I can get to phase 2 if not in phase 1.

well i said March and April but they never mentioned the limit date of who will get priority..who knows, maybe the month of May is included in that
    [SIGPIC]http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/1437/vanh.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Cut. Once committed to fight, Cut. That is your duty, your
    purpose, your hunger.There is no commitment that overrides
    this one. Cut from the void, not from bewilderment. Cut with
    certainty. Cut into his strength. Cut him down utterly.
    Don't allow him a breath. Crush him.
    Cut him without mercy to the depth of his spirit.
    It is the balance to life: death. It is the dance with death.
  • toukichootoukichoo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I would vote for may people included *Wink*
  • blindedinchainsblindedinchains Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I vote for everyone who joined in the months March till September, so I am in too. 8D
    (is not going to happen XD)
  • wulukwuluk Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I register like in april i think, I hope that month counts xD
  • gsynstergsynster Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Ya, i know i registered as soon as forsaken world was announced but i got my key waaaaaaaaay later so they should stretch it 5 months. I think their doing this just to prevent all the 657456784+ accounts made in the past 2 months that people were making for a better chance to get into cb from affecting the actual dedicated players.
  • hlrutherhlruther Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    gsynster wrote: »
    Ya, i know i registered as soon as forsaken world was announced but i got my key waaaaaaaaay later so they should stretch it 5 months. I think their doing this just to prevent all the 657456784+ accounts made in the past 2 months that people were making for a better chance to get into cb from affecting the actual dedicated players.

I thought I was the only one. I signed up in the April/May time and didn't get a key until October. Don't know why it took so long but I do feel penalized for something that was outside my control. Oh wells... this is my one and only "waaaaa I didn't get in!!!" so enjoy it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • emielos88emielos88 Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Crabclaw, got any news about the date when u pick the winners? ^.^
    If u're awake lol, different timezone s*cks =(
  • cyborattcyboratt Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I've not made it into any of the Facebook contests - but still hoping I get an invite from my initial submittion eons ago :)

Hoping, waiting patiently. If I happen to get that lucky, I know what I'll be doing this weekend for sure!!!!
  • niqpereniqpere Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Well phase 1 had more new players and people that are in guilds added over players that have been here longer. Hopefully phase 2 will be the older players turn to be added .If it was truely random there wouldnt be so many guildmates that joined guilds before the first phase in phase 1 now .Due to comments in all sections of the forums and user live stream videos i know this to be a fact . I understand the need to have big guilds in the beta to test the guild stuff when they become available but you got plenty guild members in already in phase 2 add older players its only fair .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gamekid1995gamekid1995 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    When are the additional phase 1 people gonna be able to play? Cuz checking this forum hourly is getting kinda disappointing.
  • shredmastahfluxshredmastahflux Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    hlruther wrote: »
    I thought I was the only one. I signed up in the April/May time and didn't get a key until October. Don't know why it took so long but I do feel penalized for something that was outside my control. Oh wells... this is my one and only "waaaaa I didn't get in!!!" so enjoy it.

Wow i didnt know anyone else had the same problem. I also did not ever receive a key. Had to make a new account in aug-sept just to get a key to use. I am really hoping they will consider this before sending out the invites.. as you said it was out of our control and an error on their part
    removal of combat aid = massive boi fail
  • nyzashinyzashi Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I reedemed my key on Februar/march i can remember it well because it was near my birthday :), so will i get the chance to get into the phase 1 or not?
    IGN: ??? [Guild Leader]
    Guild: Syndicate/Aegis
    Class:???
  • cherryredcherryred Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    nyzashi wrote: »
    I reedemed my key on Februar/march i can remember it well because it was near my birthday :), so will i get the chance to get into the phase 1 or not?

i think your chances won't be too bad this time ;)
    but who knows... after all we can't be sure how the selection is going to take place this time... maybe they'll take everyone who registered between e.g. february and may and randomly select people for the next wave of invitations out of this pool... this way it can still happen that although you registered earlier than someone else you might still not get selected over them... in addition, we don't know how many people will receive an invititation with this second wave...

so yeah...all we can do is just wait a little bit longer and hope for the best... patience is a virtue :rolleyes:
  • revrev Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I don't remember when I got my beta key, but I signed up in the April/may section too.
    "Either you die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." Harvey Dent - The Dark Knight

Phase 1 Dungeon Design Contest Winner!
    Entry: Hall of Forsaken Souls, Twas fun to design.
  • imaqqimaqq Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    cherryred wrote: »
    i think your chances won't be too bad this time ;)
    but who knows... after all we can't be sure how the selection is going to take place this time... maybe they'll take everyone who registered between e.g. february and may and randomly select people for the next wave of invitations out of this pool... this way it can still happen that although you registered earlier than someone else you might still not get selected over them... in addition, we don't know how many people will receive an invititation with this second wave...

so yeah...all we can do is just wait a little bit longer and hope for the best... patience is a virtue :rolleyes:

Or you could try and pursuade someone from phase 1, who had made multiple accounts to secure a beta spot for themselves, to give you 1 of their unused phase 1 keys..

Or just wait for the next FaceBook stunt, thats a real carrot dangler for them.
    While Forsaken World is our most highly anticipated MMO to date, we know that a game isn't great unless you're able to play with your friends, so we're giving you two additional keys to share below.

Share the Love!
    edited November 2010
    Well, i hope i get the invitation, 90% of my members got into the game and i as the leader not, so they are all waiting for me haha, quite funny :D
    edited November 2010
    Well, i hope i get the invitation, 90% of my members got into the game and i as the leader not, so they are all waiting for me haha, quite funny :D

90% of your group got in lol wow, they must all be special, or know someone special
    While Forsaken World is our most highly anticipated MMO to date, we know that a game isn't great unless you're able to play with your friends, so we're giving you two additional keys to share below.

Share the Love!
    edited November 2010
    or they got just lucky? :D, one of them made a accoung right before the phase 1 invitiation ended and got in...so yea quite alot of luck there :D
    Ah and the luckyest one was, he made 2 pwi accounts and got 2 invitations :))
    Ofcourse he shared one with his gf, wich was made for her but ..still a lucky guy there :)
  • luke92luke92 Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Sweet, Thanks for the info crab!!

I am happy you can spear my F5 key,thank you kind sir.
  • darkraven7darkraven7 Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Don't timezones suck? Its Saturday morning here. All I want to know is when the winners will be announced so I don't freak out while I'm waiting >.<
    edited November 2010
    or they got just lucky? :D, one of them made a accoung right before the phase 1 invitiation ended and got in...so yea quite alot of luck there :D

Ah and the luckyest one was, he made 2 pwi accounts and got 2 invitations :))
    Ofcourse he shared one with his gf, wich was made for her but ..still a lucky guy there :)

yes, seems there was a lot of err, lucky "groups" of phase1 keys hitting a whole group of members at once, magically like a weird kind of twisted random magnet, very strange days we live in. But like my old church priest used to say, "its a mystery", you don't need to know why, just accept it , deja vu

one never knows how "random" will behave.

Share the Love!
  • coldveinscoldveins Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    wuluk wrote: »
    I register like in april i think, I hope that month counts xD

really? cause it says aug
  • darkraven7darkraven7 Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    coldveins wrote: »
    really? cause it says aug

Yeah, I'm not buying the "Its when you first posted on the fourms!"

I've seen a Marchie with one post, and I was looking at it.
  • dyskrasiadyskrasia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    darkraven7 wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm not buying the "Its when you first posted on the fourms!"

I've seen a Marchie with one post, and I was looking at it.

Any other posts they made before the one you saw could have been deleted.

Edit: actually... I have no idea now! It may be when you first log in to the forums rather than when you first post. Because I'm fairly certain my first post on this forum was just in October. That sounds more plausible...
    edited November 2010
    imaqq wrote: »
    yes, seems there was a lot of err, lucky "groups" of phase1 keys hitting a whole group of members at once, magically like a weird kind of twisted random magnet, very strange days we live in. But like my old church priest used to say, "its a mystery", you don't need to know why, just accept it , deja vu

one never knows how "random" will behave.

Dam i could not say it better man :D
This discussion has been closed.