This is something new lol I like it
  • icanttelllyouicanttelllyou Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Wow,the 3rd screenshot is cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • refertomerefertome Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Wow,the 3rd screenshot is cool

Yeah both have to agree on the 'embrace' function to make this work,Only male can embrace female,male cant embrace male and female cant embrace female..
  • blindedinchainsblindedinchains Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    refertome wrote: »
    Yeah both have to agree on the 'embrace' function to make this work,Only male can embrace female,male cant embrace male and female cant embrace female..

That's so unfair. :'D

Btw, giant goat FTW!
  • themightydorkthemightydork Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    please please please do not start the "female embracing female" "male embracing male" "same sex marriage" argument lol. PWI forums get hit with it every month without fail for almost the whole 2 years it has been going.

the game is developed by a chinese company who follow chinese rules and morals - that means no same sex sexy stuff - i know embracing could be just seen as friendship - but they are erring on the side of caution.
  • doctoryakdoctoryak Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Do you get anything special for embracing? Like how you get chi when you embrace in PWI?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • malagaredonforummalagaredonforum Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    please please please do not start the "female embracing female" "male embracing male" "same sex marriage" argument lol. PWI forums get hit with it every month without fail for almost the whole 2 years it has been going.

the game is developed by a chinese company who follow chinese rules and morals - that means no same sex sexy stuff - i know embracing could be just seen as friendship - but they are erring on the side of caution.

Good advice!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Returning to FW. The other game failed T.T
  • zombieashzombieash Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Actually, I thought FW Online was developed internationally.
    edited November 2010
    So guys want more screenshots?
  • lama09lama09 Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    zombieash wrote: »
    Actually, I thought FW Online was developed internationally.

Actually, this one particularly is developed for America (north, central, south) Europe, and English speaking nation, those who doesn't have their own version of FW. I think it would be wise of PWE not to do any irrational moves in term of introducing Same-Sex stuff. Because a lot of people would disagree with "homosexuality" Especially in the United States.

Maybe in our lifetime, that will be change. But for now, I'm settle with what we have.

I agree, let's not turn this thread into a battle field between supporters and non-supporters. It could get messy.

Drop your differences at the doors, and let's just have fun and enjoy this wonderful amazing game

Sorry, about the crazy colors changes, But I love colors. We need some lights here to the forum. lol
    IGN: TBD
    Guild: N/A

I'm Ridding SOLO
    edited November 2010
    lama09 wrote: »
    Actually, this one particularly is developed for America (north, central, south) and Europe. I think it would be wise of PWE not to do any irrational moves in term of introducing Same-Sex stuff. Because a lot of people would disagree with "homosexuality" Especially in the United States.

Maybe in our lifetime, that will be change. But for now, I'm settle with what we have.

I agree, let's not turn this thread into a battle field between supporters and non-supporters. It could get messy.

Drop your differences at the doors, and let's just have fun and enjoy this wonderful amazing game

Sorry, about the crazy colors changes, But I love colors. We need some lights here to the forum. lol

I'm a Singaporean(Asian) and I'm playing phase 1 right now..and I particularly love western features mmorpgs,chinese was too 'old' and 'traditional' for me so yeah.
    edited November 2010
    I'm a Singaporean(Asian) and I'm playing phase 1 right now..and I particularly love western features mmorpgs,chinese was too 'old' and 'traditional' for me so yeah.

Sorry, my bad. But they are blocking countries that have their version of Forsaken World I believe.

Oh, hi fellow Asians. I'm also Asian too, but I'm quite Americanize. lol

I'm Ridding SOLO
  • mainstrikerrmainstrikerr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Hope you dont mind me posting a screenshot here, I just dont want to flood the forums with a new thread that has the same feel.

Protector holding a midget. I mean... Marksman.
    protmidget.jpg

Fishing.

protfishing.jpg

Edit. I dont know if its showing the images or not anymore.. It was when I posted.. But then my internet got slow.. If they are not showing.. Here are the links...

First one: http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/2463/protmidget.jpg

Second One: http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/4539/protfishing.jpg
    Phase 1 person!!!!

Username: Bash.
    Class:Stonemen protector
    Guild: RageQuit

FEB NEEDS TO MAKE ME A SIGNATURE, BUT SHES TOO SLOW
  • arrowtackarrowtack Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    lama09 wrote: »
    Actually, this one particularly is developed for America (north, central, south) Europe, and English speaking nation, those who doesn't have their own version of FW. I think it would be wise of PWE not to do any irrational moves in term of introducing Same-Sex stuff. Because a lot of people would disagree with "homosexuality" Especially in the United States.

LOL a lot of people would disagree with homosexuality? So they ban it from the server by only letting heterosexual people embrace each other? It's not a big deal, it's just visible that a old-fashionate and conservative country as the United States is making these kind of games with heterosexuality things in it (I know the game is originated from China etc). It would be normal to introduce 'Same-Sex' Stuff. It doesnt mean you have to use it yourself, but do not limit other peoples by your own conservative thoughts that are not from this time anymore.

This game is known for it's Western civilised features. And homosexuality, equality, non-racisme is part of that. It's like making character customization without including black skin tones or something.
    edited November 2010
    arrowtack wrote: »
    LOL a lot of people would disagree with homosexuality? So they ban it from the server by only letting heterosexual people embrace each other? It's not a big deal, it's just visible that a old-fashionate and conservative country as the United States is making these kind of games with heterosexuality things in it (I know the game is originated from China etc). It would be normal to introduce 'Same-Sex' Stuff. It doesnt mean you have to use it yourself, but do not limit other peoples by your own conservative thoughts that are not from this time anymore.

This game is known for it's Western civilised features. And homosexuality, equality, non-racisme is part of that. It's like making character customization without including black skin tones or something.

Well just chill and play!
    edited November 2010
    arrowtack wrote: »

Oh Golly, If I offended you in any ways, shapes, or forms. I am very sorry that my words did effect you.

I feel like I don't need to argue my point here and cause a riot and mad people running around calling other people they know nothing of "conservative"

But do know that I am speaking of it in the view
    of a Homosexual male. Yes, of course I am for same-sex integration into the game. But pressing our views on others is not the way to do it. And beside the point.

Beside the point:

I just want to play this Awesome game and does anyone else have more pictures to post up?! :))

I'm Ridding SOLO
    edited November 2010
    Well just chill and play!

Thank you! Like I always say Strip your shoes before entering my house and Just enjoy the party.

I'm Ridding SOLO
  • spydominator1spydominator1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Does kissing work like in PWI?I'm just curious :)
  • mainstrikerrmainstrikerr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    It's greyed out at the moment, so we are still unable to try that.
    Phase 1 person!!!!

Username: Bash.
    Class:Stonemen protector
    Guild: RageQuit

FEB NEEDS TO MAKE ME A SIGNATURE, BUT SHES TOO SLOW
    edited November 2010
    More screenshots for fishing and hugging!

Fish.jpg

Hug.jpg
  • xreinhartxreinhart Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    20101102233159.png

Oh U Fancy Huh

20101102233220.png

20101102234720.png

This mob chased us for about half the map.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2010
    xreinhart wrote: »
    20101102233159.png

Oh U Fancy Huh

20101102233220.png

20101102234720.png

This mob chased us for about half the map.

nice =)
    edited November 2010
    Anyways my guild (Sovereign) is recruiting and in need of more CB testers! Do join our family! We are a both Pvp and Pve Guild,giving you the freedom and we have our own PK etiqutte,so we won't make enemies easily, our guild is base on team work so together we thrive!

http://www.sovereign-legion.net/recruitment-applications-f10/ <
    Our guild page/forums application.
  • shadowminashadowmina Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    2yubol5.jpg

mvm7hv.jpg

29c9evb.jpg
  • monimadmonimad Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    NIce screens , thanks for sharing my man

PS: A lot of ppl fishing rofl

4j486q.jpg