test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Walk Sound

angelbmangelbm Posts: 25 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Suggestion Box
Hello, i cant hear the sound when i walk, you guys can impove this sound, it make game more real

like when you walk in the street with stones it have a sound
when you walk on florest have sound

it make the game more fun
Post edited by angelbm on

Comments

• angelbmangelbm Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    need sound when you walk in water too
  • mirraimirrai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Why not just edit your earlier post instead of double posting.
    Btw. about the walk sound it's funny that on PW the walk sound is too loud but too quiet here ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Average player age on FW currently
    (0 ~ 17)23,4% - (17~20)31,2% - (21~30)19,5% - (30~40)4,7% - (70+)0,8% - (unknown)20,3%
    There were over 64 thread asking FW download and date, Currently there 28 Guild available for you
    I haven't update the information above.
    If you are wondering how to access ignore list =http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist=
  • inkredibil666inkredibil666 Posts: 8
    edited October 2010
    mirrai wrote: »
    Why not just edit your earlier post instead of double posting.
    Btw. about the walk sound it's funny that on PW the walk sound is too loud but too quiet here ?
    How about you stop trolling all post from this forum with your WHY NOTS ?
    edited October 2010
    How about you stop trolling all post from this forum with your WHY NOTS ?

ouch, can you show links of the troll post ? because i don't feel like trolling the forum . .
    or are you just angry and want to kill time ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (0 ~ 17)23,4% - (17~20)31,2% - (21~30)19,5% - (30~40)4,7% - (70+)0,8% - (unknown)20,3%
    There were over 64 thread asking FW download and date, Currently there 28 Guild available for you
    If you are wondering how to access ignore list =http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist=
    edited October 2010
    ouch, can you show links of the troll post ? because i don't feel like trolling the forum . .
    or are you just angry and want to kill time ?

Sure take a look Trol description , 99% of your posts are like that
    edited October 2010
    Sure take a look http://www.flayme.com/troll/ , 99% of your posts

lmao the link site not even goes to FW-forum why i have to bother clicking it ??
    Well i am done here, bye bye. And my suggestion hide the link first with sub name, rather than raw link like that.
    You can't trick people that way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    lmao the link site not even goes to FW-forum why i have to bother clicking it ??
    Well i am done here, bye bye. And my suggestion hide the link first with sub name, rather than raw link like that.
    You can't trick people that way.

Its not a trick , that website explains why we consider your messsages as a TROLL

Trol description , 99% of your posts are like that so you will see yourself in descriptions about what you are doing , you are same as this persons and thats a TROLL .

I`m sure peoples arent intrested about your answers to me so could you send privat messages for personal responses ? Could you stop trolling :D
  • shadowelmishadowelmi Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Inkre, stop trolling.
    The sound, it won't make the game more fun. It's a little gimmick that make new player think "hey great they have this make the game more realistic" then 5sec later they forget about it and never give it a 2nd thought for the rest of the game.
    Current preference: markswoman (21%); vampiress (19%); witch (15%); femme fatale (13%); bellatrix (12%); priestess (10%); trobairitz (9%); big-ugly-rock (1%) (disclaimer: word taken from dictionary and not necessary accurate)
  • malagaredonforummalagaredonforum Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Can't we all just get along? :'-(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Returning to FW. The other game failed T.T
  • angelbmangelbm Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    lol, man it sugestion box, for improve game, i think teh sound is one things need be improved, because actualy if you play the game sound on or off... is the same... if you think sound dont is be important... why have a millions of prize around teh world, like oscar, Golden globe and outhers... plz wake up and grow up.. it sugestion

The Perfect World team will tell if it is important or not

But for me and my friends sound is important, i like play with good sound