edited October 2010
    Nice idea! I Hope i win! Good luck all!
  • desinger3desinger3 Posts: 119
    edited October 2010
    tnx for another chance i posted comment
  • beyond02beyond02 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    lordmelich wrote: »
    Thats why im sincerely hoping the choice wont be random again.. but that someone will actualy read what people wrote, and choose decent posts... rather then "add meee nag nag" type of posts...
    I doubt it. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for the second chance and all, but if they wanted to do a serious selection they would do it here. Telling us to praise a game we haven't played on facebook for a chance to play, the entire thing reeks of turning scorned players into free advertising.
  • missboopsmissboops Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    yay! i posted on the facebook fw post and *crosses fingers* hope i get in! :D
    This is that kind of place
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    But she ain't that kind of girl
  • toastedutoastedu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    It's always glorious to have another chance at this. This would be my fourth contest maybe a fourth time's the charm? Well we would see! Good luck to everyone!
  • kloakaholickloakaholic Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    crabclaw wrote: »
    We're holding our first post-launch access giveaway!

Reply to the post located at the top of http://www.facebook.com/ForsakenWorld for another chance at getting into Phase 1. Winners will be chosen later today, and contacted over the boards.

Additionally, we are looking at different ways for getting more people access to phase 1. If you missed the first wave, not all hope is lost.

Here's hoping i get in :) I am currently without an mmorpg to play :( and need something to fill the void which has been left... luckily, the void is Forsaken World sized ;)

haha i posted, hope to get in :)
  • staroraclestaroracle Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Hoping this comes through and I end up with access. I agree with what some have said about leveraging the Facebook page for advertising, but it's one of the best ways to spread the word around at the moment.
  • gangegange Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    toastedu wrote: »
    It's always glorious to have another chance at this. This would be my forth contest maybe a forth time's the charm? Well we would see! Good luck to everyone!

i hope your right....i really do because im running out of hope...T^T
  • blaze0xblaze0x Posts: 1
    edited October 2010
    well i just send in my reply and i just want to wish everybody gl.
  • aetherionaetherion Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    YAY! I hope i win!
  • fangellfangell Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    haieas wrote: »
    "Status: Accepted" simply means you were accepted for closed beta, not necessarily phase 1. If you can't log in, chances are you weren't chosen for phase 1.

oh come on i have registed for the close beta key for like 2 month ago and now they say username and password wrong ? thats really sucks so bad i have been waitting to play the game for like 2 month ago and now i cant login becoz of the stupid they didnt get chosen for phase 1 ??? what the **** u talking about ???? that not fair really .. so u want me to beleive that peaple who rigested yesterday they are playing now ?? and who have rigested for like 2 month ago not accpected ?? DUDE SEE WHAT I MEAN .. AND I THINK YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE PEAPLE WHO REFISTED YESTERDAY AND HAPPY ?

There are people here who are waiting for this game from more than 6 months, still didn't get accepted.....
  • malagaredonforummalagaredonforum Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Just posted... (I'm really lazy.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Returning to FW. The other game failed T.T
  • defheddefhed Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Crab, i signed up for facebook just to enter this... theres already over 600 replies there..

I hope youre going to offer access to like half of the people that post there.. especially the people who have been behind this game since the beginning and didnt get into phase 1 while people who have been watching for only 1 or 2 months or even weeks got in.

and i hope you'll take the bitter taste out of my mouth.
  • flaszkaflaszka Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Why don't make such contest on forums? I do not want to be forced to use some **** third party sites just to get my chances up. You got official forums, make a thread, make people post, choose, gratz you just made it more complicated than it is really :)
  • antsdantsd Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Added reply to facebook.

Another plea for a phase 1 invite:)
  • knight566knight566 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    *Sigh* I keep refreshing to see if my dream of getting in comes true.
  • dukeedukee Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    flaszka wrote: »
    Why don't make such contest on forums? I do not want to be forced to use some **** third party sites just to get my chances up. You got official forums, make a thread, make people post, choose, gratz you just made it more complicated than it is really :)

Stop complaining... they're giving people another chance at getting in, and you're being bitter, like people as usual... really, stop.
  • crozenfoxcrozenfox Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    There are 600 reply, how to win ? One chance/600 :rolleyes:
    But we all are trying and let's hope !
    And what about my little country Belgium, will never be chosen lol
  • flaszkaflaszka Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    @dukee yea, sorry you're right I'm being bitter but just because I will miss this chance. Oh well... :P
  • unknown2allunknown2all Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    here's to hoping that i get selected, was really dissapointed yesterday that i can't login and all.
    question:
    1. people that don't get selected for phase1, are they for sure to play in phase2? or is it gonna be random as well?
    2. will the pet giveaway also available for the people that don't get selected for both phases?
  • elanaarelanaar Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Sent also
  • wulukwuluk Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    gemini93 wrote: »
    just wondering, did anyone sign up on facebook just to do this? coz i got a feeling im the only one...

We are 2 now xD
  • lordmelichlordmelich Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    there are people on facebook who posted reply several times...

i hope mods give adventage to people who play fair and posted only once..

gl :)
  • wulukwuluk Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    lordmelich wrote: »
    there are people on facebook who posted reply several times...

i hope mods give adventage to people who play fair and posted only once..

gl :)

Yeah i did xD, but only one's count, because at the first I didnt read the instructions and I did one comment..

And then i make another one, with the things they asked xD
  • phantysphantys Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Sadly it's hard to notice people who have commented more than once, so there's not much they can do to check. Hopefully though Karma prevails
    Name: TBC
    Class: Human Priest
    Level: -
  • nounoursnounours Posts: 98
    edited October 2010
    phantys wrote: »
    Sadly it's hard to notice people who have commented more than once, so there's not much they can do to check. Hopefully though Karma prevails

Is there any rule which says that u cant comment more than once?
  • ntougkountougkou Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Weee finally a second chance
  • tonyxotonyxo Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    hjkhjkjjh