test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Post here if you didnt get into Beta.

bennett1stbennett1st Posts: 9
edited October 2010 in Off-Topic Discussion
Well I got into Phase 1, its pretty cool....only problem is MOST if not ALL! the races aside from stonemen and dwarfs look like flaming homos....needs more grit

To all those complaining about not getting into the beta I have one word for you, starting with a simple letter.

U.
Mad.

OH AND WORD OF ADVANCE WHEN I GO TO DELETE A CHARACTER IM PRETTY SURE I WANT TO DELETE IT, DONT MAKE ME HAVE SECOUND THOUGHS AND START CLUTTERING MY SCREEN WITH MY CHARACTERS SITTING AROUND EATING AND GETTING FAT FOR 7 DAYS!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• masdermasder Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Hmm, please don't use ****/homo as an insult. It IS offensive.

Yes, I do think 7 days to delete a character is excessive. They should change it to 3 days.
    Want to know more about Forsaken World? Then head over to Forsaken World Fans. forsakenworldfans.blogspot.com

[SIGPIC]http://i42.tinypic.com/2iw3k11.png[/SIGPIC]

Race: Elf
    Class: Priest
    Name: Asfer

I aim to be a God..
  • stormhydrastormhydra Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Riveting Tale, chap
    Steam Acc - Blugblugy || Steam Nickname - Blugyblug ||Xfire - Blugyblug || - Call of Duty 4/Modern Warfare 2/COD: Black Ops - Blugyblug ||League of Legends - Blugyblug||Forsaken World - Coalescence (mage)
  • bennett1stbennett1st Posts: 9
    edited October 2010
    My human male looks like a model D: I cant picture him swinging a massive sword without fear of breaking a nail...No they should just delete the character instantly.
  • malagaredonforummalagaredonforum Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    bennett1st wrote: »
    My human male looks like a model D: I cant picture him swinging a massive sword without fear of breaking a nail...No they should just delete the character instantly.

Pretend he's working undercover disguised as a girly-boy. Don't worry they'll put a manliness scroll in the cash shop eventually. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Returning to FW. The other game failed T.T