what does this mean?

panzerinho
panzerinho Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2010 in General Discussion
i got this email from PWE because i no longer play PWi and i filled in the survey...does it mean i get to play Phase 1 or not?......

We are sorry to see that you're no longer logging into Perfect World International, and hope to see you again. We have a large line-up of new titles this year-- if you fill out this quick survey below, you'll be automatically entered into the closed beta of our next title.
Post edited by panzerinho on
A sound of silence will let you know that your time has come...

Comments

• francischutney
    francischutney Posts: 630 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    No, you don't get to play in Phase 1.

I got a similar e-mail, they try to bribe me with junk. I made account on BOI. I hated it and uninstall.

Dear,
    We noticed that you haven't logged into Battle of the Immortals for a while now. We understand, the real world has its benefits, but we're here to let you know that we've activated your account with a buff called "Return of the Warrior"!

If you login to Battle of the Immortals today, you'll see that in the bottom left hand corner of the screen (near the chat box) there is a shiny new gift icon. Clicking this icon will give you access to the Return of the Warrior Gift Pack, in it you'll receive

7 Warrior Gems - These are consumable items that will give you a huge buff to the amount of experience you gain.
    Potion of Godforce5 Potions of Godforce - Potions that pack a punch, drink one of these and you'll be able to kill monsters a lot faster than usual
    Potion of Shield

5 Potions of Shield - These magical drinks will ensure that every hit point counts by vastly boosting your defenses

10 Prime Stones - These stones are pure compressed EXP, right click and receive a chunk of EXP that scales according to your level.

On top of receiving all of the above rewards, you'll gain access to 5 unique quests for "Returned Warriors". These quests are designed to reward you with additional EXP and even more rewards!

We hope you take the time to return to Battle of the Immortals today. If the real world has too strong of a grip on you, it's ok we understand, but we'll miss you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ~I very much enjoy this lovely game and wonderful people here~
  • panzerinho
    edited October 2010
    thx for the info. i hate how they get your hopes up xD..lol
  • lancelot00albion
    lancelot00albion Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    LAWL!!! i got a similar email for PW and ask me why i wasn't logging in anymore, i just filled the survey and a week later i got in the CB phase one for FW. i guess its a fair trade, i didn't got any items or gifts but i get to be in the FW P1 which is totally what i wanted.
    | Kallen 30 H. Assassin | Kaede 30 Vampire | Kamiko 30 K. Mage |
    Member Of The Empire
  • panzerinho
    edited October 2010
    O_O....i think ill just keep my hopes down lol ...and try to log in tomorrow....i hate to be so damn anxious xD
  • pensri
    pensri Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    LAWL!!! i got a similar email for PW and ask me why i wasn't logging in anymore, i just filled the survey and a week later i got in the CB phase one for FW. i guess its a fair trade, i didn't got any items or gifts but i get to be in the FW P1 which is totally what i wanted.

Awww lucky i got the same thing and didnt get into CBT1 :(
This discussion has been closed.