Beta Key

istykez
istykez Posts: 1 Arc User
edited October 2010 in General Discussion
Hi all ncie 2 meet u i hv received my beta key n signed up 4 beta will i be able 2 play now?
Post edited by istykez on

Comments

• istykez
    edited October 2010
    Well pls reply i already type my code in the redeem beta key session n they said i hv sucessfully signed up for closed beta but i am not sure if with tt i can play so pls tell me n reply ty
  • youniverse
    youniverse Posts: 75
    edited October 2010
    No unfortunately not. The selection for phase 1 is over. But you have a chance to be picked for phase 2 3-4 weeks from now
  • j0k3rri
    j0k3rri Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    You will be able to play in closed beta at sometime. They are starting phase 1 of closed beta this week which is only open to people who have received invites for phase 1 and those who won contests for access to it. Phase 1 will be about 3-4 weeks and then they will start sending invites and contest for phase 2. Before closed beta is over everyone will get in so patience is the key. The game client is currently available for download.
  • haggleooo
    haggleooo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Phase 1 will actually be 3-4 weeks they said, not 3-4 months.
    Race: Elf
    Class: Priest
    "I am Vine - Sacred Elven Healer of DOOM"
  • j0k3rri
    j0k3rri Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    yeah.. I corrected it after I posted it.. I meant weeks.. must be thinking about how long we have already been waiting... lol its going on 4am here and things are getting crossed.. xD
  • istykez
    edited October 2010
    well tt means i will not be able 2 play even wif the key?
  • deathbunny
    deathbunny Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Unfortunately you are a bit late for Phase 1. You will still have a chance at Phase 2.

And as long as you have redeemed a key you will get to play during CB at one point or another.

cz47.gif
    Post in the right section and maybe you'll get the help you seek.

[ Guide Index | Search | PWE Support ]
This discussion has been closed.