Guild - BlackCard

Comments

• cynewald
    cynewald Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Random conversations like the one you and Raakshdos are having lol. That's what I love about this guild, friendly chats and no flaming or bashing each other.

Lol. You obviously weren't here in the morning. Onestarz and iiace and hide were at hammer-and-tongs with each other, and then Finfiny joined in. In the end crabclaw had to step in to cool things down, though I am surprised that he was even looking at our thread.
  • terun
    terun Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Guilds are always going to have their moments but the important thing is to evolve passed them. Oh and I have a question that I'm not sure was addressed or not. Is BlackCard going to inhabit a PVE or PvP server?
  • skyepersona
    skyepersona Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    terun wrote: »
    Guilds are always going to have their moments but the important thing is to evolve passed them. Oh and I have a question that I'm not sure was addressed or not. Is BlackCard going to inhabit a PVE or PvP server?

We are leaning towards PVP, but we will probably hold a meeting before OB to decide.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • terun
    edited October 2010
    I've actually never been on a PvP server really - not to say I won't adapt. I wonder how PvP will work when it comes to loosing items and whatnot.
  • cynewald
    edited October 2010

I heard rumours that there were no PvE servers per se just those weird domain thingies. Either way, I'm not overly fussed.
  • terun
    edited October 2010
  • skyepersona
    edited October 2010
    Well, I'm ready for anything nonetheless. ;)

Lol, same here man....same here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • terun
    edited October 2010
    I just hope it isn't too similar to how PWI's PvP system works. Having to bind items in fear of losing equipment and all of that jazz is what discouraged me - PvP became expensive. If each server was the same and had special areas - much like BOI if I recall - that is all out PvP that would be pretty cool. A potent mix of PvP and PVE; that really suits all players!
  • skyepersona
    edited October 2010
    I just hope it isn't too similar to how PWI's PvP system works. Having to bind items in fear of losing equipment and all of that jazz is what discouraged me - PvP became expensive. If each server was the same and had special areas - much like BOI if I recall - that is all out PvP that would be pretty cool. A potent mix of PvP and PVE; that really suits all players!

Yeah, I understand your concern. Hopefully it will be like what cyne was talking about, with realms or whatnot within the server. Like have pve realms, and pvp realms.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • terun
    edited October 2010
    Yeah, I understand your concern. Hopefully it will be like what cyne was talking about, with realms or whatnot within the server. Like have pve realms, and pvp realms.

That would be sick - in a good way. ;)

I still can't decide between human or Kindred. A lot of people keep saying human because of the 45% damage but Kindred will have -4 cool down come end game - between the passive and skill in the lightning tree. Kindred Mage + Lightning are going to be destructive elements in the right hand.

@ I think if you can bind gear, you should be able to unbind it too. Binding and unbinding charms would be very useful. ^^

Anyway, I'm off to sleep. It's almost 3:30 a.m. D: Goodnight guildies. X3
  • emichan123321
    emichan123321 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    lol xD 8 hours of sleep..3 more pages? i cant keep up!

and yeahh i hope they have like 3 realms, one pvp, one pve, and a trading realm (: but anymore than that is toooo much.
    BlackCard♥ Memeber/Recruiter!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We just witnessed a classic example of what I call miss directed rage, I believe the technical term is being an ****. - Fruits Basket
  • skyepersona
    edited October 2010
    lol xD 8 hours of sleep..3 more pages? i cant keep up!

and yeahh i hope they have like 3 realms, one pvp, one pve, and a trading realm (: but anymore than that is toooo much.

Lol, yeah. Don't worry, it's just regular chatter x)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • emichan123321
    edited October 2010
    lol yeahh :PP

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We just witnessed a classic example of what I call miss directed rage, I believe the technical term is being an ****. - Fruits Basket
  • cynewald
    edited October 2010
    Lol, yeah. Don't worry, it's just regular chatter x)

No it wasn't emi! I'd just discovered the whole meaning of EVERYTHING and I'd revealed it to everyone on this thread!! But then, one of the mods came along and deleted the post! So you missed out. Oh no!!!

:(
  • emichan123321
    edited October 2010
    what..happened..??? O_O

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• reynesykes
    reynesykes Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Yeah, it's true. Totally epic. I didn't know the human mind could bend reality that way.

Also! Terun! You should totally RP with me because I've been in a writer's block for a good 5 months now and my novel is about two full book revisions away from finally being ready for submission. However, when I graduated high school I lost touch with all my writer buddies which diminished the urge to do any writing since then T-T It's a sad sad story to say the least.
    IGN: EonSykes
    Race: Stonemen
    Class: Protector
    Guild: Black Card
  • cynewald
    edited October 2010
    what..happened..??? O_O

Sorry. Bedtime now. Midnight right now. You'll just have to wait.
  • skyepersona
    edited October 2010
    cynewald wrote: »
    No it wasn't emi! I'd just discovered the whole meaning of EVERYTHING and I'd revealed it to everyone on this thread!! But then, one of the mods came along and deleted the post! So you missed out. Oh no!!!

:(

Shh! Don't tell her! We can't have "others" know about the awesomeness of the meaning of everything forever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • terun
    edited October 2010
    Awh well maybe we can write sometime on the BlackCard Forum. :)
  • emichan123321
    edited October 2010
    NEWWW SIGG!!! :P

how do ya guys like it? ^^

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• terun
    edited October 2010
  • okang
    okang Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    It looks nice XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN-Death_
    Guild-Black Card
    Race-Kindred
    Class-Vampire

BC- Recruiter
    You Cant Tell Me To Go Die B/C am already Dead!!!
  • onestarz
    onestarz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010

its awesomee rosey xD
    No longer participating in FW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a Master Healer. But all Masters still have much to learn.
  • skyepersona
    edited October 2010

Eeeh, I give it a 7 >.>........nah im kidding :P its looks great Scarlett
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • terun
    edited October 2010
    Oh noez it's Death. O.O *Hides his scythe again and walks away, whistling.*

Maybe I should make signatures again! I used to be awesome at Photoshop but then I got lazy. >.>
  • cynewald
    edited October 2010

Fan of Sailor Moon?
  • trialxerror
    trialxerror Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    That sig is almost as good as Onestar's!
    Almost.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Truths are hollow
    for others may follow

IGN: TrialxError
    Race: N/A
    Class: N/A
    Guild: Phoenix
  • terun
    edited October 2010
  • okang
    okang Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Oh noez it's Death. O.O *Hides his scythe again and walks away, whistling.*
    No one is free from Death XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN-Death_
    Guild-Black Card
    Race-Kindred
    Class-Vampire

BC- Recruiter
    You Cant Tell Me To Go Die B/C am already Dead!!!
  • quo13
    quo13 Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    sweet new sig emi. Still rockin the red, black and pink xDD
    [SIGPIC]There is no good or evil, only power and those too weak to seek it. [/SIGPIC]
    Proud Member of Black Card Nation
    IGNs: Kikazu ~ Yasashi
    Classes: Assassin ~ Priest
    Lvl: Doesn't matter atm
This discussion has been closed.