Phase 1 giveaway part 3

Comments

• alexi
    alexi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    emielos88 wrote: »
    This topic is getting spammed by new accounts, i hope Crab will notice this.

I hope so too, I'd hate to see someone that posted with multiple accounts get in phase 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pensri
    pensri Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    She looks around her the world so large some of it beutiful some of it worn. So much to explore even if its been a year she knows she hasn't seen it all. But she has her husband at her side as well as her many friends. She looks up to the sky and uses some of her magic to signal him. Instantly the god comes to her and wraps her up in his arms as he wisk her away to their favorite spot in the quiet mountins. Though not a god herself a mer wizard. She is of the kindred race and can still enjoy his company now and forever just as her ancestors of history had done. This past year she has faced many challenges he faced the ultimate one all so he could be with her eternally. The look upon the world and get ready to face even more challenges for yet another year.

(yes my husband (soon to be in rl eee! ^^) and i play games he plans on becomeing a god character hopfully he can get a new pc before OB lmao XD Even if I missed this conest thing it was still fun to write this =) thanks for the fun opertunity lol.)
  • melnii
    melnii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    alexi wrote: »
    I hope so too, I'd hate to see someone that posted with multiple accounts get in phase 1

Mods and admins can see IP's, but they'd have to look up every IP seperatly so I don't think they'll check that. Just when something looks suspicious they have the power to check. And maybe there are just a lot of new people only just finding out about this game, who knows. :]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is Onomatomania, my avatar thing is messed up.
  • m4urici0
    m4urici0 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    How do I find myself in a year playing Forsaken World? Therefore I am as the best mage of the server, however as a mage can have maximum.

I imaginar a God? and because it would not be? the best God always mantendre sere my post as best God XD that if

I am the leader of the best World Forsaken guild? Of course! will have the best guild dominated by me, and many of my Hispanic friends will be there because is that Hispanics will be a very strong word game!

The best fisherman Sere clear, always best sere never ceases fishing, fishing, fishing, fishing and fishing XD is also my passion I love!
  • dizzydoom
    dizzydoom Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    After one year i've tried everything. I've been hungry for blood vampire, small dwarf hungry for science and master of pvp as human. It was boring and there was one problem- i haven't got money. I've decided to be a NNPC (no non-player character= player character) who sells tons of pots, return scrolls and common items. Now i don't moan about misses in my pocket, they are full of paper moneys and my backpack is full of gold. If i were normal player i would buy super armor +10 +full options but ...
    i am still NNPC.

BTW. sorry for language mistakes.
  • erma
    erma Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I plan to be a millionaire in one year's time. :eek: I can spend more money on FW items. Yeah, my first love mage will be happy. My vamp, assasin and bard will be happy too. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pensri
    pensri Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    dizzydoom wrote: »
    After one year i've tried everything. I've been hungry for blood vampire, small dwarf hungry for science and master of pvp as human. It was boring and there was one problem- i haven't got money. I've decided to be a NNPC (no non-player character= player character) who sells tons of pots, return scrolls and common items. Now i don't moan about misses in my pocket, they are full of paper moneys and my backpack is full of gold. If i were normal player i would buy super armor +10 +full options but ...
    i am still NNPC.

BTW. sorry for language mistakes.

LMAO I dub this post a win xD
  • antsd
    antsd Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I will be rolling a Protector, so within the year would try and get into a high level Guild and help them achieve thier goals.
  • jaigan1
    jaigan1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Surrounded by riches and women, gold by the cartloads and powers to rival the gods he sits on his thrown and indulges in all his fortune...

*splash* wake up you drunk!
    *BUURRP* ahh what, who, bah where am I?
    Your in the alley behind the pub, and you owe my master for all the ale you drank last night..
    *rummages around for left over ale* Ah shut up you brat I've been in this city for a year and let me tell you a secret.. the best part of it is right here.. *holds up a half bottle of ale and takes another gulp*

I used to be rich you know.. that was all before I was cursed, never trust a woman kid.. they look all cute and tell you all sorts of pleasing things then BAM!, your broke in dept and find out "she" was a "he" and has a hairier chest then you do.. aye lad, it's the truth. I started off young like you, full of energy and hope filled eyes even had an apprenticeship with a well respected priest. I was a master fisher back then too.

"I heard you stole your masters secret holy book and pushed him off a cliff because he would not let you charge for your healing services, and that you never dropped one hook in the water instead you just ran around and thumped unsuspecting villagers on the head and stole their fish..."

LIES! *coughs* all lies to discredit me my boy.. propaganda to put me in ruin I tell you. anyway that was not all, I even collected rare gems and artifacts, some weapons too I had a magnificent collection. I was so proud of it,

"I was told that you would join adventurers and when they was fighting you would stand back and let them die and that's how you gathered all your treasures..."

BAH! your just a kid, you'll listen to any gossip you hear, the truth of it is they would leave me behind thinking I was slower and would buy them time to escape.. I was the victim! How about the epic battle with one of the great monsters in the land I was part of a raid to defeat it, sadly I was the only one to survive but I claimed it's treasure for my fallen comrades..

"The way I heard it was you betrayed them to another rival outlaw group and the two wiped each other out while you hid and watched from the hillside until it was safe to go down and take the treasure..."

What do you know.. your just a kid go bother someone else..

"I also heard that your not cursed.. well not in the magical sense, and that you lost everything because you pissed too many people off and they all rallied against you and took their revenge and things back and now your just a pitiful drunkard... oh, well one thing I heard that matches what you said is that you did get suckered by some girl. *clears throat* a man pretending to be a girl." *grins*
  • mrgamble
    mrgamble Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited October 2010

ye, but half of them are only 2 lines, and I doubt any of em are shakespeare
  • noob1984
    noob1984 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    mrgamble wrote: »
    ye, but half of them are only 2 lines, and I doubt any of em are shakespeare

hey mines only 2 lines but like it said its all true
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Class-Vampire
  • sorastar
    sorastar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010

If you mean by post counts only being 1 or 2 or so... Perhaps its not because they are spamming to get in. There are people out there just like me who don't post on forums, but we follow them. If you go to my profile, this account is definitely not new :) I've been a loyal pwi player for 2 years and when I saw this thread, since I hadn't gotten in, I wanted to try it and see if maybe I could this time around.

But I'm sure the GMs and Mods will sort who's who. ^^ Happy gaming all!
    Astarael -- Human Priest
  • alimath
    alimath Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    In a year i will be playing guild wars 2 for sure :rolleyes:
  • crabclaw
    crabclaw Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    two things:

1 - I'll be reading through these today and picking winners later this afternoon.

2 - This will take forever
  • noob1984
    edited October 2010
    crabclaw wrote: »
    two things:

1 - I'll be reading through these today and picking winners later this afternoon.

just a quick question is this juded on how much we write or on what we write just wondering
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Class-Vampire
  • radonx
    radonx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    two things:

good luck(u will need it...and patience too) reading 464 pots..most of em are big essays.....
    :-D
    Give Respect & Take Respect
  • icecurse
    icecurse Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    two things:

Well next time make words limit in this giveaway 4 lines enough i think
  • sinnersrangels
    sinnersrangels Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    This time, the giveaway will be held over the forums only. This one should be easy and fun to enter, so give it a shot. Let's get to it, then.

Answer the following question:

Where do you see yourself in Forsaken World after a whole year has passed? Are you an in-game god? Are you the leader of the guild that's dominated an entire server? Are you recognized as the games best fisher? Come up with whatever you want, the sky is the limit.

One entry per person, please. Winners will be chosen tomorrow, and contacted over the boards.

Where do you see yourself in Forsaken World after a whole year has passed?
    I see myself a high LVL HOLY PRIEST PVPing with my guild mates reaking havoic on players, having an awesome time with instances. By being a humble priest I will heal and buff ONLY POLITE PPL, and of course noobs. I also see myself once in a while running around without any clothes on and dancing on high obsticles. If there is a high waterfall I also tend to jump off it into a nice cool pool of water after a challenging battle.

Are you an in-game god?
    Not a god, but deemed a a very good dependable priest who likes to have fun.

Are you the leader of the guild that's dominated an entire server?
    Hell no, I dont mind being a right or left wingman, but seriously... Too much freaking drama. But I dont mind hunting ppl down and pking them.

Are you recognized as the games best fisher?
    Too much time wasted.

Come up with whatever you want, the sky is the limit.
    I want there to be a potion that only I can make which will make me have god mode to kill pkers when I am a noob. lasting 20 minutes.

One entry per person, please. Winners will be chosen tomorrow, and contacted over the boards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MY CB2 SKILL ICON
  • melnii
    edited October 2010
    Not as bad as the 1k Facebook posts tho? Poor poor Crab, having to go through all these entries yet again, for the third time, just to get a few more of us into Phase one. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • erickrhod
    erickrhod Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    In a year if the game still interest me; then I'll still be playing it. Be a God in a year? don't think so. I prefer slashing with my sword rather than sitting in a throne.
    [SIGPIC]ERICKRHOD[/SIGPIC]
  • xantauryx
    xantauryx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I see myself as a kind and useful Healer knowed by everybody for been awesome

Pd: this is kinda unfair not everybody is a good writer, i myself suck, im only good playing,
    :D
    Pd2: Please pick me D:, i feel like PWE doesnt love me T_T
    Everybody was kung-foo fighting
    Those bunnies were fast as lightning (8):D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lighttheflame
    lighttheflame Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    melnii wrote: »
    Not as bad as the 1k Facebook posts tho? Poor poor Crab, having to go through all these entries yet again, for the third time, just to get a few more of us into Phase one. :3

This is worse then the 1k facebook entries, some people wrote mini stories here lol.
    Good luck to everyone who participated.
    IGN: Akshot
    Class: Berserker
    Level: 65
    Guild: Legends

IGN: Infamous
    Class: Heretic
    Level: 60
    Guild: Asuras
  • noob1984
    edited October 2010
    xantauryx wrote: »
    I see myself as a kind and useful Healer knowed by everybody for been awesome

Pd: this is kinda unfair not everybody is a good writer, i myself suck, im only good playing,
    :D
    Pd2: Please pick me D:, i feel like PWE doesnt love me T_T

lol yep me 2 so i write only 2 lines bah i done see as i lost 2 contest already so being disapointed wont be a new felling here
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Class-Vampire
  • melnii
    edited October 2010
    radonx wrote: »
    good luck(u will need it...and patience too) reading 464 pots..most of em are big essays.....
    :-D

But there are half as much posts, so it evens out? : 3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • noob1984
    edited October 2010
    C00kies to crabclaw for haveing to read so much in th last week
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Class-Vampire
  • toadeyes2
    toadeyes2 Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    well after seeing some awesome stories it'll be hard to compete but i guess i see my self as a decent level char that has mastered most occupations and maybe the god of working and a nice shop vendor in a guild ....if i ever choose one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN:ISLEY
    CLASS: VAMPIRE
    RACE: KINDRED
    GUILD: undecided
    SUBCLASS: AS MANY AS I CAN DO
    :cool:

I see the strongest and smartest men who have ever lived. I see all this potential damn it, an entire generation pumping gas and waiting tables; they're slaves with white collars. Advertisements have them chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy stuff we don't need. We are the middle children of history No purpose or place. We have no great war, or great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised by television to believe that one day we'll all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars ... but we won't.
  • radonx
    radonx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    dont know....most of em are big essays
    Give Respect & Take Respect
  • llsymourll
    llsymourll Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    lol xD they should get some one to help crabclaw , cuse :P some people here write...a LOT

and it was not required to write a super awesome RP fantasy...i think...lmao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jhudy
    jhudy Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    In one years time id like to be near the level cap with the best gear and an extensive pet collection,id like to be a player that the community looks up to,and be the best i can possibily be in my choosen class ^^
  • forkstabber
    forkstabber Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited October 2010

mel >> you didn't see some of the stories did you?
    ~LUCKY EGYPTIAN DANCE~wacka wacka~
    ~Ish ye old forum troller~
This discussion has been closed.