[Global] Origin recruting - PvPers

deadranger
deadranger Posts: 2 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Guild Discussion
Origin is a top Performance PvP orented guild started in NA Aika as an Archon legion, that then moved over to "Global" Aika and now lead the Top nation on the server. We have without failure performed and provided the best quality of PvP and co-operative guild seiges in every game we have taken part within. Orgin is a multi-cultural based legion, with members from all over the globe, that are active and seek to rise over the ordinary game players and achive the best a game has to offer. We now Move on to our next challange - Forsaken World. As this game has been much anticipated and many individuals have showed interest in this new MMORPG, we in origin find that this game will provide us a challange that we eagerly await.

wwww.origin.4umer.com

and drop by an application to Origin or post an inquiry.

Thank you,

Power.
Post edited by deadranger on

Comments

• xsurticx
    xsurticx Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Were you guys under another name in NA Aika and gAika? I don't recognize the name. Good luck though.
    Ragequit Non-factor
    Kurokona: 40 Priest
  • milkthecow
    milkthecow Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    We are under the name, Origin in both NA aika and Global Aika.
    Was an archon guild in ostyrion in NA aika before we moved to Global Aika.
    Then was the LM guild in the Lead Nation, Germania, in both CBT and OBT, up till now, we are still the LM guild.
    If you happens to play global Aika, im sure you will know about Origin.
    Right now, we are planning to switch to a new game, thus moving to Forsaken World.

Goodluck to you too xsurticx.
    Alyx, the Bard that reign with its composition, like how a DJ hype the dancefloor with their music.
  • darkhawk666
    darkhawk666 Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    welcome to fw, on behalf of illuminati hope see ya in-game D;
    [SIGPIC]http://a.imageshack.us/img10/3238/illuminatiiz.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/watch?v=LvEFQdQhXbE
    "Loftiness"
    Guild: illuminati
    Site: exalted.foroslatin.com
    Main: Deathbender
    "Ad augusta per angusta"
  • xsurticx
    edited October 2010
    Ah, you must have been Archon early early OB when i wasn't paying attention to who was what. Come to think of it, i do recall seeing your guild name in my 2 day forey into gaika too. You must know of Xellos then lol
    Ragequit Non-factor
  • dadatxiii
    dadatxiii Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2010
  • saoooody
    saoooody Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    - Lol It's Power.

- Yo Power how're you doing?

- It's me onenary .
    - Just Passing By (On Hiatus)
  • milkthecow
    edited October 2010
    Yeap, we are the archon of the early NA aika, where then we stepped down before the AoB expansion.
    And yes, We do know Xellos.
    Hope to see you guys around in ForsakenWorld!
    Alyx, the Bard that reign with its composition, like how a DJ hype the dancefloor with their music.
  • milkthecow
    edited October 2010
    Hi there XIII,
    See you guys around in Forsaken World.
  • patriciojose
    patriciojose Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    So this is the Origin Guild which my people mentioned to me. Let's see what your capable of in a guild based game with no zerg nations.
  • milkthecow
    edited October 2010
    Yeap, we decided to move from Global Aika to Forsaken World.
    Yeah, a guild based game, i am sure that it will be a competitive guild pvp based war game.
    Pretty much, we are the over populated nation basically because we prepared for both CBT and OBT of Global Aika. Was pretty much controlling CBT, thus i guess most of the CBT players followed us and joined us in Germania. XIII are part of us and also were in our plan, but for OBT, XIII made a decision to move to Sparta and take the LM there.
    Was fun playing together in Global Aika thou.
    May both of our side, Origin & XIII reign in Forsaken World.
    Goodluck to you guys, and am looking forward to see you guys around in the game.
  • crimsonsh
    crimsonsh Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Ragnarok welcomes you and your guild to the forums, good luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

IGN: Crimmson
    Class: Vampire

\m/ Long Live Metal \m/
  • dadatxiii
    dadatxiii Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Global would've been boring if we were on the same nation steamrolling everyone else.
  • milkthecow
    edited October 2010
    Yeah, Global aika will be pretty much dead when Forsaken World is out.
    From what i see, most of the guilds in Global Aika are moving to Forsaken World.
  • milkthecow
    edited October 2010
    +1 + 1 +1
  • xsurticx
    edited October 2010
    you should see gpotato's NA Aika already... that game WILL be dead once everyone is in a CB phase here hahaha
    Ragequit Non-factor
  • deadranger
    deadranger Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Hi and Thank you all for the friendly welcomes. We in Origin, will serve to provide a fun and competitive environment with High end PvP action for all individuals that are looking forward to playing FW. Tho, i did not post up a fancy introductory. We will most definitely make our self Known in game, rather than in the forums.

www.origin.4umer.com

~Power.
  • sevo
    sevo Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Alliances

We are looking for some large guilds who are already prepared for FW release.
    Guilds with at least 100 active members feel free to apply in our forums in the Forsaken World section.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • accerd01
    accerd01 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Well seem we should blend in smoothly in this game. BTW hi Pat (think you are the same peep from Lineage 2 right?)
  • milkthecow
    edited October 2010
    + 1 + 1 + 1.
  • milkthecow
    edited October 2010
    Start of CBT phase 1,
    We are still recruiting for Open Beta.
    Do visit our site for more information.