Re: "Conspiracy"

Comments

• oshadeo
    oshadeo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    t0yo wrote: »
    Go look over the I got in thread on these forums - over 90% of them got in

Tha's not true at all, just count, and btw if saying "Im in" proves that you're really accepted... well I'm in!
  • kimsfroggie
    kimsfroggie Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    caelbranht wrote: »
    do You Have Inside Knowledge About This Chaoticshelly? Are You In Their Office Right Now Discussing If This Was True Or Not? Or Are You Acting As A Mod Just Because You Need To?

Lmfao
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    oshadeo wrote: »
    Tha's not true at all, just count, and btw if saying "Im in" proves that you're really accepted... well I'm in!

Oh wow because before this **** happened they'd just say "I'm in" for funsies. Lol just had a look on your core profile you have zankou on your friends list.

Nice going Legacy you're even dumber at covering your tracks on these forums
  • kimsfroggie
    kimsfroggie Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    oshadeo wrote: »

Says zankou's friend
  • yue7
    yue7 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    xenophobe wrote: »
    On the contrary, assuming all of it were true, it would be much better publicity for the company to handle the individuals involved and clear try to clear their own name.
    I agree with this, they need to take some sort of action to correct the problem. So far what they've been doing has only been hurting their public relations with the consumer. I for one would like to see some justice done. If all this conspiracy is a lie, then so be it. Give us a response that doesn't look like it's been copy/pasted from a document of "use this to reply when given this situation". Just because someone says it's not true doesn't make it so, we'd like some kind of evidence with which should also come repercussions towards the leader of Legacy at the very least for impersonating PWE staff.
  • rev
    rev Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    In all honest, I still can't see how a screenshot of a post made by someone claiming its the content of a corresponding between him and a PWE staffer is a sufficient evidence, either. He never provided a proof that its authentic yet you takes his word for that...

Yes, some of his guild members got into CBT Phase 1 (claiming its 90% of them is utterly false) - but so did other guild members from other guilds including their leaders. Everyone stands the same chance as going into one phase or another.

While xarfox didn't address every question separately he did state that there nothing of this so called conspiracy is true. It's more than sufficient as he's more than aware of what goes on behind the scenes, while most of the community (including the ones who started this), doesn't.

Here's the thing, if it is false, and I, and many others have yet to see anything that would convince us it was false as of yet, then Zankou has still broken the ToS by impersonating a PWE staff, and yet he still isn't banned, which the fact we have very little said on the PWE side is still unnerving.

The problem here chaoticshelly is this is an issue between PWE, and the player base, the customers. You can't act as a middleman (or middle-woman for the sensitive folks) in this by repeating the stuff already, the player base, worried about this game, and the company that hosts it have brought forth pictures, and googlecache, also called "evidence" forward, wanting nothing more than either an explanation from someone in the company, like JV, that this is false and see action taken, or see an apology from the company, that they made a mistake and will take precaution not to let it happen again.
    "Either you die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." Harvey Dent - The Dark Knight

Phase 1 Dungeon Design Contest Winner!
    Entry: Hall of Forsaken Souls, Twas fun to design.
  • xenophobe
    xenophobe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    If only eggs fried themselves as quickly and effectively as that guy just fried his own credibility, I would never have to make breakfast again.

Also:
    rev wrote: »
    Here's the thing, if it is false, and I, and many others have yet to see anything that would convince us it was false as of yet, then Zankou has still broken the ToS by impersonating a PWE staff, and yet he still isn't banned, which the fact we have very little said on the PWE side is still unnerving.

I've said this myself so many times in this thread...

If PWE is guilt-free, why isn't he being looked into and possibly banned for false claims and impersonation?
  • alexi
    alexi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    In all honest, I still can't see how a screenshot of a post made by someone claiming its the content of a corresponding between him and a PWE staffer is a sufficient evidence, either. He never provided a proof that its authentic yet you takes his word for that...

Yes, some of his guild members got into CBT Phase 1 (claiming its 90% of them is utterly false) - but so did other guild members from other guilds including their leaders. Everyone stands the same chance as going into one phase or another.

While xarfox didn't address every question separately he did state that there nothing of this so called conspiracy is true. It's more than sufficient as he's more than aware of what goes on behind the scenes, while most of the community (including the ones who started this), doesn't.

I quote "Dear members, After having some contact with the staff of PW FW, they promised our guild to be the first ones recieving access to the CB phase 1 of FW" Truth or not, isnt this against TOS? Lying about perfect world giving them access? Why hasnt he been punished for this?

also "Hi Tonny, perfect, thanks for sending this final list over and I appreciate you following up with us. We can now confirm that everyone on the list below will be accepted into the Forsaken World Closed Beta phase 1. Thanks for your interest in Forsaken World and we look forward to seeing everyone in game. -Jason" What is this? NO ONE has mentioned anything about this, where it clearly states that names have been sent to be accepted, and its signed with the PR Manager's name. True or not, isnt it against the TOS to impersonate a member of the PW's staff??? Why isnt he being punished for this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xenophobe
    edited October 2010
    alexi wrote: »
    Truth or not, isnt this against TOS? Lying about perfect world giving them access? Why hasnt he been punished for this?

True or not, isnt it against the TOS to impersonate a member of the PW's staff??? Why isnt he being punished for this?

More of the same... what we've been saying all along.
  • t0yo
    edited October 2010
    If only eggs fried themselves as quickly and effectively as that guy just fried his own credibility, I would never have to make breakfast again.

Also:

I've said this myself so many times in this thread...

If PWE is guilt-free, why isn't he being looked into and possibly banned for false claims and impersonation?

You said it
  • mezgi
    mezgi Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    pls spam 100 more pages
  • blacklaws
    blacklaws Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    again all I want to see is zankou's and legends or any of their alliance who got in.. their actual documented proof of ability to beta test .. or alpha.. it depends a lot actually on the people I know wanting to play this .. just show us this guilds credentials and if they have none.. what made you give them the shot over well guilds much more qualified?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Heaven Calls Forth its blade and its thirst is quenched in blood"
    Bloodpact.net
  • alexi
    edited October 2010
    More of the same... what we've been saying all along.

Funny how she thinks we've been clarified with these faint replies we've been getting when none of this has been menstioned as to why, if it's not true, that guild leader hasnt been punished for breaking their TOS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lavos900
    lavos900 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    They have explained it @tojupi. If people won't listen it's not their problem.
  • xenophobe
    edited October 2010
    t0yo wrote: »
    You said it

I giggled. Giant red fonts are so bedazzling.
    alexi wrote: »
    Funny how she thinks we've been clarified with these faint replies we've been getting when none of this has been menstioned as to why, if it's not true, that guild leader hasnt been punished for breaking their TOS

Ding ding.
    lavos900 wrote: »
    They have explained it @tojupi. If people won't listen it's not their problem.

Saying basically "no it's not true" isn't an explanation, Cody.

Furthermore, it can't really be an explanation without mention of what started the whole mess in the first place OR the person who's presently brought more harm to FW's publicity regardless of PWE's side of things. Nice try, though.
  • rockychan
    rockychan Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    As said before and I will say it again, a conspiracy or rather corruption... can destroy the gameplay of thousands of players.

Many scandals happened before in other games, but to relate this to PWE. I will once more bring up a scandal which involved a product of Perfect World.

Around proximate 2,5 years ago Cubizone, the host of Perfect World in Malaysia. An english version of Perfect World which came out before Perfect World International. Some people were friend with a certain GM working for Cubizone. During an important TW that certain GM banned a group of people accusing them for using hacks during that TW, like catapult hack... the GM said there was a wide space between the puller and the catapult. Which caused a lot of commotion.

The next day a group of 20-30 people were at the office of Cubizone, which was heating stuff for the management of Cubizone. That certain GM eventually got fired. Which was a good thing from Cubizone, to minimize the damage that they recieved.

So in other words, pointed at the staff of PWE... It would be wise to pull an investigation on this case. And I mean a real investigation... not an investigation which took only few hours. This case is already harming your reputation and company. To restore it, things must be clarify also. Because where is the proove that the list of people from the Legend guild not all god accepted? People will only be satisfy when there is proove or any action taken... not by comforting words... which are based on nothing.

So simply said, get to work PWE... this is a serious matter. People are asking for proove.
  • mezgi
    mezgi Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    blacklaws wrote: »
    again all I want to see is zankou's and legends or any of their alliance who got in.. their actual documented proof of ability to beta test .. or alpha.. it depends a lot actually on the people I know wanting to play this .. just show us this guilds credentials and if they have none.. what made you give them the shot over well guilds much more qualified?

you should repeat that 2 times per page not once
  • t0yo
    edited October 2010
    rockychan wrote: »
    As said before and I will say it again, a conspiracy or rather corruption... can destroy the gameplay of thousands of players.

Many scandals happened before in other games, but to relate this to PWE. I will once more bring up a scandal which involved a product of Perfect World.

Around proximate 2,5 years ago Cubizone, the host of Perfect World in Malaysia. An english version of Perfect World which came out before Perfect World International. Some people were friend with a certain GM working for Cubizone. During an important TW that certain GM banned a group of people accusing them for using hacks during that TW, like catapult hack... the GM said there was a wide space between the puller and the catapult. Which caused a lot of commotion.

The next day a group of 20-30 people were at the office of Cubizone, which was heating stuff for the management of Cubizone. That certain GM eventually got fired. Which was a good thing from Cubizone, to minimize the damage that they recieved.

So in other words, pointed at the staff of PWE... It would be wise to pull an investigation on this case. And I mean a real investigation... not an investigation which took only few hours. This case is already harming your reputation and company. To restore it, things must be clarify also. Because where is the proove that the list of people from the Legend guild not all god accepted? People will only be satisfy when there is proove or any action taken... not by comforting words... which are based on nothing.

So simply said, get to work PWE... this is a serious matter. People are asking for proove.

Sad I actually remember that
  • rev
    edited October 2010
    I keep imagining this as a case like something you'd see in Phoenix Wright. (I know bad example but I'm a gamer, so my references usually come from there).

The prosecution (the people who revealed the screens and googlecache) has presented evidence on the case (The screen caps, and googlecache).

To us, the gallery (customers), this evidence says a lot that there's some shady things involved here.

The defense (PWE staff that is on the payroll) now has the chance to cross examine the witnesses and find the contradictions and holes in the evidence and testimony of the prosecution (some form of more detailed, not rushed, not feeling of copy/paste announcement, and take necessary action), which doesn't seem to be happening right now.

As it stands the prosecution is winning it's case in terms of convincing arguments and evidence. The defense almost seems to be either twirling their thumbs, ignoring the case at hand, or some other third possibility that doesn't help their image at this point.
    "Either you die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." Harvey Dent - The Dark Knight

• alexi
    edited October 2010
    rockychan wrote: »

Not only that, we also want legends guild leader to be punished for his actions if it is indeed a lie. He broke the TOS rules and really serious ones, false claimings on behalf of the perfect world staff and well as impersonating a member of the staff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • iamdoll
    iamdoll Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I don't know what everyone here is waiting for.

The most believable conclusion is that it's true. Everyone put PWE in a predicament that they cannot get themselves out of, but they cannot admit that it is indeed true. What else do we need? You want to see PWE's petty excuses that will surely not satisfy the community? Actually, what is it that everyone needs in order to be satisfied?

This thread isn't even making sense anymore. It's just repeating things over and over again. Because, let's face it, our belief is that PWE lied to us. What would convince you that they didn't? Nothing. If they can disprove accusations, they would have done so earlier. They're trapped, so just let it pass.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • caelbranht
    caelbranht Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I hope it's not like that Harvey Birdman game where the defense presents random, ridiculous, and irrelevant objects to try to convince the public that the accusation is false.

Oh wait...
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    Legendary Member of Condottieri
  • blacklaws
    edited October 2010
    @mezgi what its a legitimate concern and question .. if no one can answer this then they have no reason being in the alpha.. or afraid of something legit and not a flame or someone "QQing?" i mean real questions are harder to understand than I guess just banter and when no proof is shown in these sections then shows the game developers are unprofessional and should never be taken serious... and the guild should be trashed and PKed every chance they step out of a free city.. for their own failure at being unprofessional.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bloodpact.net
  • siryuber
    siryuber Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    if they're afraid of being banned or screwed over by favoritism later

Why would you be banned later? There is no reason for it unless you grief someone.
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=14806527000&dateline=1287698816[/SIGPIC]
    We are the nr.1 nonfactor guild. Are you a nonfactor too? Dont be lonely, join us! lets waste our lives together!
  • rockychan
    rockychan Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    For the mean time, while the GM's are not working or solving anything. My guild still will have Legends on the hitlist. This is just to make sure PWE protects there costomers wishes and actually do fullfill our wishes to keep up a high standard of providing services to us.

No offence towards the Legends members (feel free to leave such guild with no sense of honor), but a lot of offence towards the Legends guild leader. Because you are involved in this corruption in any way.
  • alexi
    edited October 2010
    I completly believe it's true, they have not provided a good enough answer clamiming that they're innocent. I'm saying, since they claim it to be false, then why not punish Zankou, since he broke 2 serious TOS rules? This alone is proof that it's not a lie, nothing has been done against him whatsoever. Perfect World is just digging a deeper hole by trying to keep us all in the dark, and these moderators keep saying we have been answered when clearly we havent.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lashens
    lashens Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    siryuber wrote: »
    Why would you be banned later? There is no reason for it unless you grief someone.

Because "harassment" is a very grey area and it usually comes down to a GMs discretion. If the GM is friends of the person who is complaining, that line gets blurred and what might be normal PK gaming for one might become banable harassment for another.
    Lashen, leader of Condottieri.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • siryuber
    siryuber Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    blacklaws wrote: »

Cant you just STFU and go hang yourself? I never seen anyone so PROUD of beign a gamer. Did you receive to many wedgies during high school? sorry, i I meant middleschool
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=14806527000&dateline=1287698816[/SIGPIC]
    We are the nr.1 nonfactor guild. Are you a nonfactor too? Dont be lonely, join us! lets waste our lives together!
  • rev
    edited October 2010
    Blacklaws, I'm sure there are some in the guild that have the credentials to at least be efficient. Even those who WERE randomly selected, I'm sure there are some good folks in there who will actually test various aspects. Closed beta doesn't end with phase 2, there is a "General" closed beta before open that we will all get a chance to test out, so any bugs they miss we can catch (which of course we hopefully won't have to do)

As for Iamdoll's statement, at this point even petty excuses given by a higher up are better than complete silence. Heck I'd be happy with petty excuses at this point because then at least we know PWE the company at least cares about us in SOME form.

• blacklaws
    edited October 2010
    @siyuber Fail troll fail on.. your a useless person..

@rev yes.. thats true but rev sadly a large numbered guild wont test the raid content correctly **** up phase 2.. testing as most will skip the 30 content assuming its been tested by the said large number of 29's for the raid content so .. yea.. so that means those of us accepted into phase 2 will have to test the 30 content which should have been done in alpha correctly and thus setting back the game even more ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bloodpact.net
This discussion has been closed.