edited October 2010
    xyazoo wrote: »
    Ok that's it! im off to sleep >.>

Hey! You forgot to take a GM with you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    CB1 Tester.
    Lime - Vampire
    Skittles - Bard

CB1 Haters- Making playing games for fun illegal.
  • alexi
    alexi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    tojupi wrote: »

LOL this made my night
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rockychan
    rockychan Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Corruption huh =o

Corruption once happened at Cubizone, a Malaysian company that host Perfect World games. When that corruption occured, a group of 20 people went to there office the next day.

Things got smashed badly there... and the admin working there, got fired eventually. Btw that guy is still being hunted, so he is hiding.

(a GM interferred during a TW match and started banning people, which made a guild lose)

So if this cospiracy taking up the same level as what happened at Cubizone... then things can get very funny, not only that there stocks will keep dropping.
  • fallenhawk
    fallenhawk Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    o.O 76 pages. I for one can't wait for OB.
    [SIGPIC]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y136/Badbones/Mysig.png[/SIGPIC]
    I can still move.
    I can still fight.
    I will never give up!
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    tres wrote: »
    lol'd

and why is your name so familiar im thinking way back before PWI CB started familiar >.>

yours too? What was your username in pwi?

2qlsojp.jpg
  • mercurythefirst
    mercurythefirst Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    xyazoo wrote: »
    Ok that's it! im off to sleep >.>
    tojupi wrote: »

lmaoooo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    bloodpact.net

"The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it."

-Michelangelo
  • krogger
    krogger Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    fenrina wrote: »
    No offense, but I don't think this means much. There is an issue in another game, and some of their staff were up at 5am talking with china for a fix that has yet to come. I'm doubtful this conspiracy did anything next to that.
    t0yo wrote: »
    I was following crabclaw's advide on looking at Administration emails and at several ways to contact said administrators in other ways related to their email.

Seems like someone has a fetish with being suspended in mid air with hooks clawed in your back :o. I don't know why I didn't listen to crabclaw's advice sooner :D

i just saw the vid of whom and what u were reffering to and i went from o.O to O______O. unbelievable
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Name: Krogger
    Guild: Wicked (leader)
    Race: Kindred
    Class: Assassin
  • tres
    tres Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    yours too? What was your username in pwi?

Tres :P Cleric first was DeadlySin then eventually part of Conqueror. You know what maybe this would help more. I was the guy who was in a constant pissing fight with Pandora before CB came around lol.
  • krogger
    edited October 2010
    @toyo would u get banned for posting youtube links on here?lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • t0yo
    edited October 2010
    Tres :P Cleric first was DeadlySin then eventually part of Conqueror. You know what maybe this would help more. I was the guy who was in a constant pissing fight with Pandora before CB came around lol.

yeah you sound familiar on the forums though I doubt I ever fought you in game I took over Ara the wf. What happened with cq you guys are rolling here or?

krogger wrote: »
    @toyo would u get banned for posting youtube links on here?lol

Technically I wouldn't considering I acted on Crab's advice - although I'm sure they're going to try everything to silence everyone who's calling bs on them
  • okiller
    okiller Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    You guys are wasting your time posting in here. The GMs clearly wont ban any of the Legends member that said that because its true. This isnt even stickied...
    This isnt open beta yet, probably this Legends guild will disband because so many people will get hostile against them jajaja
    do i look like an alt to u?b:angry
  • tres
    edited October 2010
    yeah you sound familiar on the forums though I doubt I ever fought you in game I took over Ara the wf. What happened with cq you guys are rolling here or?

Erhm a couple of us are playing not sure if the guild will be made over here too. So for the moment i guess i'm a free agent :P.
  • fenrina
    fenrina Posts: 336
    edited October 2010
    sadly u didnt know that 5hrs ago those numbers were pretty dam low :/ not this high

The chart at the bottom is kinda hard to miss. I'm kinda understating what happened there, it wasn't pretty for awhile.
    i just saw the vid of whom and what u were reffering to and i went from o.O to O______O. unbelievable

Ummm... huh? What does this have to do with me? o.O
  • kirrah
    kirrah Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    this thread is just pure win..
    and i had to use a statement on the previous page in my sig.. best thing i've ever seen on any forum..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kiara - Level 30 Elf Priest
    Sorica - Level 30 Human Assassin
    Aitheria - Level 30 Human Mage
    CBT Phase 1
    (Guess I should start another char..)
  • lighttheflame
    lighttheflame Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Erhm a couple of us are playing not sure if the guild will be made over here too. So for the moment i guess i'm a free agent :P.

I've seen a few CQ on these forums... There seems to be quite a bit of ppl from lost city coming to fw.
    IGN: Akshot
    Class: Berserker
    Level: 65
    Guild: Legends

IGN: Infamous
    Class: Heretic
    Level: 60
    Guild: Asuras
  • tres
    edited October 2010
    I've seen a few CQ on these forums... Their seems to be quite a bit of ppl from lost city coming to fw.

Gettin ready to take the map over and then disband. High fives for everyone who gets that.
  • krogger
    edited October 2010
    the part with u getting quoted in it was a mistake ...dunno why that ended upo there but yea. lol... the vid im talking about is for what toyo mentioned and regarding the chart i was on a different site earlier with different numbers so yea maybe i was wrong but i was corrected no biggy.

@toyo im tempted to post that youtube vid lol but im pretty sure the person would remove it from my post >>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • t0yo
    edited October 2010
    That person is probably asleep so by the time .... "it" wakes up damage would be done. Or alternatively go to http://www.fwhaven.com/ and look at the shoutbox
  • krogger
    edited October 2010
    well yea that way works...aint gonna lie that vid freaked me out......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rockychan
    edited October 2010
    Unbelievable that 90% of legends guild got into CB. While my guild only has 5 people who got in, my guild existing out of a number of 70+ people.

But no problem, at least I know which guild will be open for facerolling. So good luck legends for trying not to kiss the ground to often. My guild will target your members, except that one and honest person ^^ (for notice to Legends/GM's that playing whom are in Legends, we are not nice people).

And toyo stop posting so much in forums! You haven't changed at all ever since we met.
  • t0yo
    edited October 2010
    lol, and you are? Sad to see people targetting legacy only in the situation - pwe is the culprit too and even worse for trying to cover it up, badly at that
  • tojupi
    tojupi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    kirrah wrote: »
    this thread is just pure win..
    and i had to use a statement on the previous page in my sig.. best thing i've ever seen on any forum..

Let's be friends.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    CB1 Tester.
    Lime - Vampire
    Skittles - Bard

CB1 Haters- Making playing games for fun illegal.
  • nightbloom
    nightbloom Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    That person is probably asleep so by the time .... "it" wakes up damage would be done. Or alternatively go to http://www.fwhaven.com/ and look at the shoutbox

Are you sure that is the same person? Cause compared that chick, I AM a supermodel.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Apply to join at avalonguild.com
  • rockychan
    edited October 2010
    lol, and you are? Sad to see people targetting legacy only in the situation - pwe is the culprit too and even worse for trying to cover it up, badly at that

Not gona reveal myself for now, my guild is a surprise ^^ but we met years ago. The thing is, that the guild is associating with the GM's. So both sides feel it eventually anyway. But as being a player, the only thing we can actually do is kick ****. Simple and not to be underestimated, because we can touch them =x.
  • krogger
    edited October 2010
    nightbloom wrote: »
    Are you sure that is the same person? Cause compared that chick, I AM a supermodel.....

yea if u check the picture thread in the offtopic section u will see the same person pic there ..perfect verification plox
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • teros
    teros Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Eh I don't see why anyone is really complaining... it is their choice after all... They could of made it pure selection closed beta and really screwed people but they didn't. And though I personally am not sure if special treatment was given, I don't care. I ended up recruiting about 21 people other than myself to this game, spreading the word on campus, at the Lan parties I host and etc. out of those 21, 3 people got accepted, myself not included, congrats to them, ill just be waiting to own them at it when I get accepted whether its cb2 or whatever.
  • t0yo
    edited October 2010
    rockychan wrote: »
    Not gona reveal myself for now, my guild is a surprise ^^ but we met years ago. The thing is, that the guild is associating with the GM's. So both sides feel it eventually anyway. But as being a player, the only thing we can actually do is kick ****. Simple and not to be underestimated, because we can touch them =x.

NOOOOOOO YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME I WANNA GO TO BED BUT ILL KEEP WONDERING.

You're most probably from NocturnalDreams? Your name seems very familiar. You're using the old guild name I know you by?
  • llama
    llama Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    You guys need to take a page from PW.

Like PW there was a guild there that spammed the hell out of the forums for months before the game came out in the US. And when the actual game play came around they did horribly. I'm sure many of you know who I'm talking about.

Don't give this much head. Its not a big deal. And its no secret the GMs are massively bias in PWE. :P I have many times been on the wrong end of their bias.

Anyways that same guild of children is spamming this game and will fail again and again. Because their leader is dumb and its nothing but a collection of D bags. Anywho I would like to know HOW the selections for CB1 are made. Previous PWE play time? (I would over qualify unfortunately if this was the case) Forum post counts? Random(lol)?
  • tres
    edited October 2010
    llama wrote: »

Like PW there was a guild there that spammed the hell out of the forums for months before the game came out in the US. And when the actual game play came around they did horribly. I'm sure many of you know who I'm talking about.

Don't give this much head. Its not a big deal. And its no secret the GMs are massively bias in PWE. :P I have many times been on the wrong end of their bias.

a wild LLama has appeared.
  • lighttheflame
    lighttheflame Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    llama wrote: »

Llama gonna be playin fw? lol
    IGN: Akshot
    Class: Berserker
    Level: 65
    Guild: Legends

IGN: Infamous
    Class: Heretic
    Level: 60
    Guild: Asuras
This discussion has been closed.