Your 'Official' "zOMG I GOT IN!"/"QQ" Thread

Comments

• xyazoo
    xyazoo Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I wonder how many people gonna hunt down shelly ingame O.O xD Noone likes people sucking up to get somewhere.

Random invitations wouldve been fine if they atleast filtered same account's made by one IP... now alot of the ones accepted got more then 1 account taking away slots of other random people.

PWE always make mistake's ofc we rage towards the company.. Mod's work for them and are the only ones who actually read and forward the posts, so ye as a mod expect to be nerd raged at =) afterall we are allowed to do it in this thread, making posts say we cant towards a mod?... then who's left to rage at? T_T
  • merilwen
    merilwen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    gratz to everyone who is in ^^

I'm not in :P but hea, you guys will post screenies right D: ? :D
    ~rawr
  • gozdegozde
    gozdegozde Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    ev1lfist wrote: »
    how much crack did you just smoke??? i said that the amateurs are these Mods you see on every MMo forum ..isn't about the players

Excuse me then...I read in rush.
    Name: ipek
    Race: Human
    Class: Warrior/Mage (still not sure)
    Guild: N/A

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • alexi
    alexi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    tisel20 wrote: »
    Then I wouldn't advise a mod talking to his/her players like that, either. If you talk like a child, expect to get treated like a child. They're mods for a reason. Either be professional or don't speak. Period.

I was merely advising him, I dont agree with the way mods have been speaking here either, but by calling them names he would only get in trouble, that is why I said that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • stressball
    stressball Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Unfortunately, you were not selected to enter this first phase of closed beta.

Does someone has any idea about how many beta testers they will let in?
  • tisel20
    tisel20 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I understand, I truly do. However, I'm not the kind to sit idly by when someone in a position of power abuses that power and expects no recourse. If I get banned for it, then so be it. However, that shows that PWE cares little about their players in comparison. Moderators should ALWAYS be professional. Telling someone to basically "shut up and deal with it" is NOT professional.
  • lighttheflame
    lighttheflame Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Bunny is the only mod I have respect for. Shelly sucked up to get her mod position, abuses it, and tbh I don't think she knows what she is doing, very unprofessional. Admins should probably take a look into whether or not she deserves to be a mod. Just my opinion, I can't get banned for sharing my opinion can I? We all got a voice.
    IGN: Akshot
    Class: Berserker
    Level: 65
    Guild: Legends

IGN: Infamous
    Class: Heretic
    Level: 60
    Guild: Asuras
  • blindedinchains
    blindedinchains Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    merilwen wrote: »
    gratz to everyone who is in ^^

I'm not in :P but hea, you guys will post screenies right D: ? :D

Good idea. :'D
    We can't participate, so at least post some nice in-game screenies for us and tell us how awesome the game is.
  • ev1lfist
    ev1lfist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    gozdegozde wrote: »
    Excuse me then...I read in rush.

its all good..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    If you have any concerns in regards to the moderating team - PM them to crabclaw. Keep this discussion on topic. Thanks.
  • shredmastahflux
    shredmastahflux Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Bunny is the only mod I have respect for. Shelly sucked up to get her mod position, abuses it, and tbh I don't think she knows what she is doing, very unprofessional. Admins should probably take a look into whether or not she deserves to be a mod. Just my opinion, I can't get banned for sharing my opinion can I? We all got a voice.

Haha in every mmo there is always that one mod... m145.gif
    removal of combat aid = massive boi fail
  • cinderboy
    cinderboy Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I got in... no, really, I got in :D

6p3lf6.jpg

And a short preview from the Chinese Beta... Cya guys in the English CBT! Can't wait to weed out translation errors :D
    Journalist @ OnRPG.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My blog - mmoculture.com
  • rabid
    rabid Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Congrats, be sure to feed the unfortunate with more info...lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lighttheflame
    edited October 2010
    Of course you got in. They let everyone that works for the media in... They even have a section where if you work for a media company and are doing something on FW, then you can tell them and within 27 hours you will be accepted into phase 1.

• ev1lfist
    edited October 2010
    If you have any concerns in regards to the moderating team - PM them to crabclaw. Keep this discussion on topic. Thanks.

i'd rather send tickets directly to PWE or pm obah or others ...because we all know i guess that crabclaw might protect you /..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cinderboy
    edited October 2010
    Of course you got in. They let everyone that works for the media in... They even have a section where if you work for a media company and are doing something on FW, then you can tell them and within 27 hours you will be accepted into phase 1.

Someone let the cat out of the bag :o

Let's hope its not restricted information :o
    Journalist @ OnRPG.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My blog - mmoculture.com
  • deathbunny
    deathbunny Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    i'd rather send tickets directly to PWE or pm obah or others ...because we all know i guess that crabclaw might protect you /..
    Then you go do that. The forums aren't a place to discuss it.

cz47.gif
    Post in the right section and maybe you'll get the help you seek.

[ Guide Index | Search | PWE Support ]
  • ev1lfist
    edited October 2010
    deathbunny wrote: »
    Then you go do that. The forums aren't a place to discuss it.

don't worry i'll do it ..not now though ..have no reason yet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • omgiamsexy
    omgiamsexy Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    xyazoo wrote: »

Random invitations wouldve been fine if they atleast filtered same account's made by one IP... now alot of the ones accepted got more then 1 account taking away slots of other random people.

PWE always make mistake's ofc we rage towards the company.. Mod's work for them and are the only ones who actually read and forward the posts, so ye as a mod expect to be nerd raged at =) afterall we are allowed to do it in this thread, making posts say we cant towards a mod?... then who's left to rage at? T_T

1+ to this...Grow up guys geez...you think I like being stuck playing pwi for atleast another month but I'm not gonna act like little half **** mutant baby nerds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Let the Flames of Rebirth guide you...
    Guild: Phoenix
    Main: Bard
    [Check The "Phoenix" FW Forums Thread]
  • lighttheflame
    edited October 2010
    If you work for a press/magazine/review/something to do with the media, then go here:

http://www.perfectworld.com/press

Fill that out and you will gain access to Phase 1!

• xyazoo
    edited October 2010
    Well obah or crab choose her so ofc going to them won't get you anywhere.. then again i dont think sending tickets get u anywhere either.. doubt they care about what happens on the forum =P

Everyone saw it coming that she would be the new mod.. alot were alrdy against it didn't matter rly.. as long your a girl that good at sucking up + repeat the rules in every thread, your in.
    Im just happy you can alrdy see her changin, fake personality won't last long.
  • ev1lfist
    edited October 2010
    If you work for a press/magazine/review/something to do with the media, then go here:

http://www.perfectworld.com/press

Fill that out and you will gain access to Phase 1!

lol light i guess now all will try to do something ,''press' flood
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xyazoo
    edited October 2010
    Damn mind reader !! xD
  • ev1lfist
    edited October 2010
    xyazoo wrote: »
    Well obah or crab choose her so ofc going to them won't get you anywhere.. then again i dont think sending tickets get u anywhere either.. doubt they care about what happens on the forum =P

Everyone saw it coming that she would be the new mod.. alot were alrdy against it didn't matter rly.. as long your a girl that good at sucking up + repeat the rules in every thread, your in.
    Im just happy you can alrdy see her changin, fake personality won't last long.

sorry to break your heart bro but ''she'' is a dude lol..thats what ''she'' claimed anyway lots of times in the past

1 thing is for sure though ..that i always hated dudes with chick names haha don't know but seems so ..i don't know ... [email protected]?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    sorry to break your heart bro but ''she'' is a dude lol..thats what ''she'' claimed anyway lots of times in the past

*checks panties*

Female :-D
  • cinderboy
    edited October 2010
    *checks panties*

I will confirm for you guys as a 2nd witness....

Oh wait, wrong topic. The first phase is really for bug testing etc, not for prolong play and there will be wipes. If you are only thinking of playing the game just for the fun of it, this is not the phase for you.
    Journalist @ OnRPG.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My blog - mmoculture.com
  • ev1lfist
    edited October 2010
    *checks panties*

pretty sure your a dude ...but never the less a good fake female thats for sure
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • deathbunny
    deathbunny Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    This is your final warning. Just because she is a moderator does not give you the green lights to insult her.

cz47.gif
    Post in the right section and maybe you'll get the help you seek.

[ Guide Index | Search | PWE Support ]
  • lavos900
    lavos900 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    PWI only take female mods, there's only 1 guy.
  • ev1lfist
    edited October 2010
    deathbunny wrote: »
    This is your final warning. Just because she is a moderator does not give you the green lights to insult her.

yeah ? then check some of your post in different topics ...how many did you insult? i saw countless threads ...so chill out

and i'm not even a mod ...you are the one who has to obey the rulles more than me
    lavos900 wrote: »
    PWI only take female mods, there's only 1 guy.

always was liek this man lol and don't wonder why ...what 1 female can do by itself 1000 males can't do it..;) you know what i mean ..and how this world spins....round and round
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.