Regarding Phase 1 Invites

Comments

• viiix
    viiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    fluffyjoe wrote: »
    Gosh, I really hope we all get in! I've been dying waiting! I've been holding off on a full time job to play the heck out of this game! LOL!

...Really? Er, wow, that's some dedication! xD

I saw random people saying that they got the CB1 email (as replies to official game announcements), but I'm pretty sure they're just hyping it up. Can't wait to see the real thing!
  • taerr
    taerr Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    at first i thought i got an email saying i was in, but it was just to confirm i was registered for the beta stages, not that i was selected :( i got all excited. rawr.
  • penisluver9112
    penisluver9112 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    if i don't get selected i'm going to soil my pants and then soil all of your pants
  • gameboo
    gameboo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    ctrl Alt Del
    Earth ~ Yggdrasil
    guildfabulous.freeforums.biz
    Closed beta is nothing to sing and dance about.
  • shredmastahflux
    shredmastahflux Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    if i don't get selected i'm going to soil my pants and then soil all of your pants
    :O :O :O

If dont get in phase 1 i might just go all dexter on someone this week.
    removal of combat aid = massive boi fail
  • dogpoopinmymouth
    dogpoopinmymouth Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    joke's on you guys i just got my invite LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
  • hallepaurion
    hallepaurion Posts: 2
    edited October 2010
    no email yet.... AHHHHHH the wait is killing me!!!!
  • gexalo
    gexalo Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Send the invites NAO! I can wait to play, i just need to know if I'm going to get in or not.
  • quidilles
    quidilles Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Geez why do they even send an email jst to say they will be sending out the invites soon =(
    I got all exited for that email and it was a fluke =S
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Immortals Member
  • kaosdragonlance
    kaosdragonlance Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    quidilles wrote: »
    Geez why do they even send an email jst to say they will be sending out the invites soon =(
    I got all exited for that email and it was a fluke =S

They just love teasing us.
    my words are my sword and shield
  • stacyraven
    stacyraven Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    That sounds great. I look forward to the email. I'd love to get in on CB but will be happy either way. I've been waiting many months for this game! :D I'm glad it's finally almost here for us NA users! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fully alive ♥ More than most ♥ Ready to smile and love life ~Flyleaf
  • poopypoop
    poopypoop Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    i really hope invites dont go out based off forum activity =/
    i spend most of my forum time on the PWI forums (since ya know, that game is out and all)
    besides, i prefer to lurk here over post since most of the posting is the same old ZOMG I WANNA BE A VAMPIRE LIEK EDWARD CULLEN!!!1!!!eleven"
  • doomlight
    doomlight Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Hope to get in!!! WOOT
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fireblood
    fireblood Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Nice.
    :eek::eek::eek:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • haggleooo
    haggleooo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I just got an email involving them saying that the invites will be going out in a few days. Hoping to get in as well - Been signed up since March!
    Race: Elf
    Class: Priest
    "I am Vine - Sacred Elven Healer of DOOM"
  • drazo
    drazo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    *Chews my desk in anticipation*
    [Insert smiley here] (:
  • anonymousdevil
    anonymousdevil Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    haggleooo wrote: »
    I just got an email involving them saying that the invites will be going out in a few days. Hoping to get in as well - Been signed up since March!

I got the same email on my second account that I just signed up with 3 days ago but didnt get it on my main account that has been signed up since April.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kaosdragonlance
    kaosdragonlance Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I got the same email on my second account that I just signed up with 3 days ago but didnt get it on my main account that has been signed up since April.

I got it on my first account but not my newer one.
    my words are my sword and shield
  • haggleooo
    edited October 2010
    No need to worry about getting that email though. :P All you need to worry about is if you get the invite email or the denied email. :D
  • doomlight
    doomlight Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Hmm i did get an email which give me 2 extra keys for friends i assume and also in away the email makes me feel accepted. I dont know if thats the email we are suppose to get, if we are invited or not though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eijiryoma
    eijiryoma Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    i wanna play so bad... im always looking for videos in all sites i know even in chinese (i dont understand anything..@[email protected]) yoyo-se-siente-mal-www.trucoslive.com.gif (youku.com put in search bar 神魔大陆 and u will have a lot of video from fw >_<) ... im waiting waiting and waiting ... yoyo-timido-www.trucoslive.com.gif

i will be so happy if i can play in 27 and and and im going to cry too emoticones-yoyo-llorando-de-alegria-www.emoticonesmessenger.com.gif
  • lavos900
    lavos900 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Pleaseeeee let us download it early, it should be available for download when you give these invites out, with a link to it for the people who are selected.
  • gexalo
    gexalo Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    On one of my e mails i got two of those "Explore Forsaken World with a Friend or Two" sent to me, this is 4 extra beta keys that i can't use because i get an error when i try to activate another account. :-(
  • youniverse
    youniverse Posts: 75
    edited October 2010
    Thanks for letting us know
  • haggleooo
    edited October 2010
    I got it on my first account but not my newer one.

Odd.. I just noticed I had 2 emails with 2 keys each from 10/15/2010. I'm kind of doubting it means that I'm accepted already, but it might. Need info from admin as to what those emails giving us keys really mean! :D

PS: I got the same email on the 7th. Odd
  • ashley1985
    ashley1985 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    It is randomly selected. Although Crab mentioned that he is going to try and get the people that are active on forums in first. But that created rage among the people who don't come on forums. I am not sure if Crabs idea has gone through or not... We shall find out in a few days!

:o I ant even touch a thread and ive had account for a bit now! Hope this isnt true..

Ive been tryin get more people intrested in this by posting on.. www.Lomcn.co.uk

Here are the few things i said:

Phase 1 nearly here! - May of used wrong Beta image but it looks gd

The Vampires

And more ive posted in the past :) Tryin get the LOMCN MMO Community Updated So keep us updated:P
  • cerburus1989
    cerburus1989 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    i hope i get selected for first cbt
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ashley1985
    ashley1985 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    haggleooo wrote: »
    Odd.. I just noticed I had 2 emails with 2 keys each from 10/15/2010. I'm kind of doubting it means that I'm accepted already, but it might. Need info from admin as to what those emails giving us keys really mean! :D

PS: I got the same email on the 7th. Odd

Ive had 4 Beta keys what been sent by them. I "Think" the people with keys get selected? If so then they will have a LONG list:P I just post them to mates or on LOMCN :)

Did you get..

Congratulations, you have activated your beta key for Forsaken World!

Battle of the Immortals Status: Not Applied
    Forsaken World Status: Accepted
    Heroes of Three Kingdoms: Not Applied
    Legend of Martial Arts: Not Applied
  • melnii
    melnii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Ohh awesome, atleast now I know I should be getting a mail regardless whether or not I'm in. Now all I have to do is hope that Hotmail won't eat it. >n<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is Onomatomania, my avatar thing is messed up.
  • celleron74
    celleron74 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    i want to be invited....INVITE MEEEEE :D
This discussion has been closed.