A Cool PVP example video

pensri
pensri Posts: 2 Arc User
edited October 2010 in General Discussion
Hey guys i thought I'd post this idk how many ppl have seen this video I just thought it was a nice example. I know the wizard is being healed but still look at the HP loss and these guys arn't pot healing. Look how long it takes for someone to die naturally I really am happy knowing that. PVP should be long and difficult so everyone can have a good chance and stratagy. The reason I never like a lot of PVP was because it seemed so "One Sided". I just wish this cleric (priest) wasn't healing the wizard so we could see how 1 on 1 would look. by what I can tell the video shows a Priest, Wizard, Assasin, and Vampire doing the fighting. Maybe someone can find a Stoneman, Marksman, Bard, and Warrior link. (The PVP battles are like 3to 4min into the video ok =) ) Ironically its possiable the wizard could have beaten the assasin but would have lost to the vampire. if it had been 1 on 1. So guys all I ask is you don't argue like children on this Thread ok. I just thought it was a cool good example =).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JGDCthTSUM&feature=related
Post edited by pensri on

Comments

• iiace
    iiace Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    have seen this vid be4.

theyre all lvl20s, nth much to talk about.
  • vellis
    vellis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Yeah i saw this vid already, but the vampire impressed me alot in that vid even tho he ended out getting owned by the mage ...with help of course.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited October 2010
    Pointless. You already said the cleric was healing.
  • chasingfuries
    chasingfuries Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I've actually never watched this before. Thanks for posting, it's a cool video indeed.
    thelullabyfamily.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lavos900
    lavos900 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    iiace wrote: »
    have seen this vid be4.

theyre all lvl20s, nth much to talk about.

No, level 30. Level 20s can't PvP, and all those chars are in level 30 gear.
  • melnii
    melnii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    If that Cleric is healing, it's no suprise the PvP lasts so long. I wonder how long it will take for a mage (or any other squishy character for that matter) to die in PvP. If it dies too soon, a squishy character won't even have the chance to react when attacked if they were minding their own bussiness because it'd be 'O I'm attacked shi-' *dead*. > n<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is Onomatomania, my avatar thing is messed up.
  • kitanishi
    kitanishi Posts: 24
    edited October 2010
    Great. Yet another re-post thread of a video that has been floating these forums ever since their creation.
  • melnii
    melnii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Not all new people bother to go through pages and pages of old post to see if something already has been posted (unless using the Search function, before asking a question). :c
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is Onomatomania, my avatar thing is messed up.
  • roxascrunk
    roxascrunk Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    cool thanks for the vid, any other pvp videos out there? this would be the first and only ive seen so far.
  • vellis
    vellis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Some of you guys need to relax a bit, some ppl who have been here awhile and some who have join the threads lately might have not seen the video, so yet again chill out please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jackyo
    jackyo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    vellis wrote: »
    Some of you guys need to relax a bit, some ppl who have been here awhile and some who have join the threads lately might have not seen the video, so yet again chill out please.

most of us have been waiting since April though =/
    checking forums everyday.. waiting for English version or playing the Chinese one lol
    Have you ever Danced with a Devil in the pale moonlight ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~Human / Demon Warrior~
    ~CB Phase 1 Tester~
    Dungeon design contest Phase one Winner
  • pensri
    pensri Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Wow dang calm down as you can see not everyone has seen the video and Duh Chinese version wont have that many high level videos the game is new for them to. Not everyone has seen the video either. I have had an account with this company since it was 2 weeks old or less so don't come at me about waiting lol. But anyway those who havent seen the video enjoy those who have GTFO yourselves and dont leave a comment xD you regonize it dont watch it and cry about it lol. I just posted it because I liked the example. And no its not pointless if the Priest is healing :P i wish to see 1 on 1 to but at least you can see what happens if you were in some sort of war.

PS. If a mod would like to close this Thread to stop the arguing go ahead. I looked at the tools but it wont allow me -shrugs- Sorry noob on forums :P i dont usually post threads lol.
This discussion has been closed.