Helpful info on All Classes and Races

pensri
pensri Posts: 2 Arc User
edited October 2010 in General Discussion
As many of us are aware certain classes combine with race will give you differnt passive skills. Well I thought I would try to find some info on it. So here was a very helpful break down of all that. I hope it helps you pick which class you wish to use with what passive. It was marked under racial skills. I hope these are accurate because if were to make lets say an assasin I would go kindred personally. Because if the race skill is the ability to draw HP and given assasin classes usually have issues with that I would make one as a Kindred. Anyway hope this link helps. It would be good to test these in CB =).

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991030-forsaken-world/55843895/616397192

UPDATED INFO: Well consider this updated guys. I found another seprate site that has skill info. A Little more then the top link but read them both if it helps. Once again I am only posting this to help and for us all out and to test in CB or OB. Look at all 3 parts for all of the classes ok.

http://www.mmoculture.com/search/label/forsaken%20world%20skill%20list
Post edited by pensri on

Comments

• blindedinchains
    blindedinchains Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited October 2010
  • bob1304
    bob1304 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    thx thats helpful...but is it correct that dwarfs and stonemans can only use ONE class????

is it only me or is there someone more who think that this is..hmmm bad??

maybe that will be updatet but..hmm
  • melnii
    melnii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    bob1304 wrote: »
    thx thats helpful...but is it correct that dwarfs and stonemans can only use ONE class????

is it only me or is there someone more who think that this is..hmmm bad??

maybe that will be updatet but..hmm

Yes it's correct that only Stoneman can be Protector and that Protectors are always Stoneman (same with Dwarves and Marksman).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is Onomatomania, my avatar thing is messed up.
  • lavos900
    lavos900 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    It's not accurate at all. The human racial removes all debuffs and restores 25% mana. What's written there doesn't even make sense, it seems like a Google translate of the CN pages.
  • finfiny
    finfiny Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    pensri wrote: »
    As many of us are aware certain classes combine with race will give you differnt passive skills. Well I thought I would try to find some info on it. So here was a very helpful break down of all that. I hope it helps you pick which class you wish to use with what passive. It was marked under racial skills. I hope these are accurate because if were to make lets say an assasin I would go kindred personally. Because if the race skill is the ability to draw HP and given assasin classes usually have issues with that I would make one as a Kindred. Anyway hope this link helps. It would be good to test these in CB =).

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991030-forsaken-world/55843895/616397192

Unfortunately PWE chose to create NEW english names for the skills rather than actually translating it :(

thankyou for the link :D I'm sure I can match the new names with the old .___. stupid pwe >_>;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Finny
    Marksman
    Phoenix Guild
    RGD 1
    Phoenix Designer

Let our Phoenix set your asses on FIRE.
  • liquidhue
    liquidhue Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    We all know the Skill Names will be altered instead of Translated (such has happened with other PWE games) but it's nice to know how to prepare. Thank you.
  • pensri
    pensri Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Wow altered names? That's a bummer but hopefully this gives us the general idea of what each class can do ya know.
  • bob1304
    bob1304 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    melnii wrote: »
    Yes it's correct that only Stoneman can be Protector and that Protectors are always Stoneman (same with Dwarves and Marksman).

i havent ask " can only dwarf use Marksman and can only Stoneman use Protector?"

i asked if its correct that they can only use ONE class....and if its correct it is a bit ****..ok that every race has one class that can only be used by this race is good/ok, but i think its very boring that dwarfs and Stonemans can only use ONE class...
  • melnii
    melnii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    bob1304 wrote: »
    i havent ask " can only dwarf use Marksman and can only Stoneman use Protector?"

i asked if its correct that they can only use ONE class....and if its correct it is a bit ****..ok that every race has one class that can only be used by this race is good/ok, but i think its very boring that dwarfs and Stonemans can only use ONE class...

Correct.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is Onomatomania, my avatar thing is messed up.
  • massy1988
    massy1988 Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    very nice... thnx for sharing
    [SIGPIC]http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/5925/4iz53.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    The objective is not to die for your faction...
    but to make the other **** die for his...

Guild: Ragnarok
  • erickrhod
    erickrhod Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    thank you for your time sharing this info, it was kind of you.
    [SIGPIC]ERICKRHOD[/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.