youniverse Posts: 75
    edited September 2010
    Check out the new Mage skill guide: Forsaken World HQ
  • noobvybz
    noobvybz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    really nicee job!!! very informative and just plain kewl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
    The most painful thing to experience is not defeat but regret.

WOOO!!! COME PLAY STARCRAFT 2 WIT MEE!!

NAME: Nikhil

CODE: 609
  • elchosen
    elchosen Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I hope you guys keep up with the information flow. It definitely looks better than Haven and it's funny to see the guilds that run that one cry in this thread. Keep it up!
    Chosn loves you.
    GIANT FIST. Below me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • badazmofo
    badazmofo Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I honestly havent really seen anyone cry from haven lol. Actualy most the people who have complemented this site are from haven =\

Anyway on topic nice site but i would definately maybe put up other skins (if you go into your admin area there may already be premade skins you just have to activate the option to use them)
  • p3quette
    p3quette Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    each race with same class have different skill or only different talent tree ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gameboo
    gameboo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Nice site well done i say ^^
    Earth ~ Yggdrasil
    guildfabulous.freeforums.biz
    Closed beta is nothing to sing and dance about.
  • youniverse
    edited September 2010
    elchosen wrote: »
    I hope you guys keep up with the information flow. It definitely looks better than Haven and it's funny to see the guilds that run that one cry in this thread. Keep it up!

Thanks, and I promise the info will keep coming. Don
  • youniverse
    edited September 2010
    Ok, for some reason my reply got messed up and I cannot edit it.So let me try again.
    badazmofo wrote: »
    I honestly havent really seen anyone cry from haven lol. Actualy most the people who have complemented this site are from haven =\

Anyway on topic nice site but i would definately maybe put up other skins (if you go into your admin area there may already be premade skins you just have to activate the option to use them)

Thanks I know how to change the look and I will probably try different backgrounds later, but for now I like it this way.

Just to make things clear, as far as I'm concerned? I'm not in any kind of competition with FWHaven (actually have a link to their site from mine), and I did receive some good feedback from some of their members, so did I complemented theirs, especially the live stream. If this game is going to be as popular as it should be (and I'm sure it will), There's gonna be tons of info hungryplayers, so the more source they have the better for them. So we all do our thing and hopefully you guys and future players will benefit from it.
  • youniverse
    edited September 2010
    elchosen wrote: »
    youniverse wrote: »
    Thanks, and I promise the info will keep coming. Don

Could not edit the last reply so here is wat I wanted to say:

Thanks, and I promise the info will keep coming. Don't really care about who complains, I know there will be plenty of people who will appreciate my efforts.
  • elchosen
    elchosen Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    youniverse wrote: »
    Could not edit the last reply so here is wat I wanted to say:

Thanks, and I promise the info will keep coming. Don't really care about who complains, I know there will be plenty of people who will appreciate my efforts.

That's a good attitude to have. They don't commit to anything more than a couple of months anyhow so you'll be fine.
    Chosn loves you.
    GIANT FIST. Below me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • massy1988
    massy1988 Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    nice site
    good job dude
    [SIGPIC]http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/5925/4iz53.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    The objective is not to die for your faction...
    but to make the other **** die for his...

Guild: Ragnarok
  • explex
    explex Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Wow, definatly the most organised site ive seen. Though i still have mine to reveal in due course. I love the idea of wordpress, though i though of that or joomla for mine, i thought against it as bbpress and other forum intergration isnt amazing, so im going to have my own site for the homepage which "watches forums". Anyway less of my ideas and more onto you :D.

I really like it except for the menu, and i know from being a web designer that i cant stand ugly menus. Though yours isnt ugly it just dosent suit the site. Good luck with this and i hope it succeeds
  • youniverse
    edited October 2010
    massy1988 wrote: »
    nice site
    good job dude

Thanks man I appreciate the good feedback
    explex wrote: »
    Wow, definatly the most organised site ive seen. Though i still have mine to reveal in due course. I love the idea of wordpress, though i though of that or joomla for mine, i thought against it as bbpress and other forum intergration isnt amazing, so im going to have my own site for the homepage which "watches forums". Anyway less of my ideas and more onto you :D.

I really like it except for the menu, and i know from being a web designer that i cant stand ugly menus. Though yours isnt ugly it just dosent suit the site. Good luck with this and i hope it succeeds

Thanks. Yeah wordpress is one of my favorite, and I'm not planning to integrate a forum, at least not at this stage, so it was the obvious choice for the site. Not sure what you mean about the menus, but I thinking of making some subcathegories for easier navigation. Anyway it's good to hear you guys like it, it keeps me motivated, so I just updated it with some money making tips. Check it here: forsaken world
  • zexus69
    zexus69 Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Plain, Simple & easy to use 5stars from me & a very good job.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

IGN: Rayotta
    Race: N/A
    Class: Priest
    Guild: Ragnarok
    Server/Region: N/A
This discussion has been closed.