Official FW FAQ

Comments

• figzaine
    figzaine Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    figzaine wrote: »
    I just got an update regarding PH ip ban. I sent PWE a ticket asking them if they can remove ip ban in the philippines for FW and the official reply was. The Philippines is a supported region. You'll be able to register an account and play the game from there.

So Filipino's dont have to worry about the ip ban thing. I can post a screenshot of the email msg here if you guys want.

here it is

image removed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on..."
    Guild Leader of SGX-FW
    Figz
  • zayream
    zayream Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    zayream wrote: »

thanks for that info..... thanks a lot
    good news for us....
    i'm gonna spread that news to all ph gamers...

it's time to shine PH players....

hahaha....
    I got banned from e-games.com.ph for speading this news...
    wew...

e-games closed zx ph just for this stupid game....
    e-games sucks...
    dragonica online ->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbd3Orp8phI
    do you think it can replace JD/ZX ph???
    for me no!!!! big NO!!!

IGN : MariLee
    RACE : Elf
    CLASS : Priest
    JOB : Alchemist
  • ionpulsar
    ionpulsar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    xantax wrote: »
    good to know.

does this mean that south american countries can not play the game? :(

and thanks again Obah for the info.

yes south america can play this game, just like all pwe games from NA. if im wrong... then my bad =p but im sure south and central america can play it since they pretty much speak english as a second language. :)
  • fireblood
    fireblood Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • illegalburrito
    illegalburrito Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I don't know whether someone has asked this or not but as far as I know, people can buy stuff like fashion from a cash shop. However, when beta is finally over all of our data is wiped.

So, what happens if I bought something from the cash shop and, months afterward, the beta concludes for NA? Will there be some way to refund what I bought because let's be honest, I want my bard rocking the fashion the game has included. :P
  • onestarz
    onestarz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    fireblood wrote: »
    I don't know whether someone has asked this or not but as far as I know, people can buy stuff like fashion from a cash shop. However, when beta is finally over all of our data is wiped.

So, what happens if I bought something from the cash shop and, months afterward, the beta concludes for NA? Will there be some way to refund what I bought because let's be honest, I want my bard rocking the fashion the game has included. :P

im not entirely sure but from what ive heard they actually give you cash shop money in the closed beta every now and then,, but after the wipe all of that is gone

as far as buying cash in the closed beta im not sure if that gets refunded or not regardless its still kidna silly to buy anything in a closed beta anyway xD
    No longer participating in FW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a Master Healer. But all Masters still have much to learn.
  • illegalburrito
    illegalburrito Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    onestarz wrote: »

still kidna silly to buy anything in a closed beta anyway xD

Whatisthisidonteven____by_zsuzsart.jpg
  • simrob2010
    simrob2010 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I find that this delay to launch the FW alone ruins, goes soon with this.
  • christian525
    christian525 Posts: 233
    edited September 2010
    onestarz wrote: »

im not entirely sure but from what ive heard they actually give you cash shop money in the closed beta every now and then,, but after the wipe all of that is gone

as far as buying cash in the closed beta im not sure if that gets refunded or not regardless its still kidna silly to buy anything in a closed beta anyway xD

LOL, There wouldn't even be an option to buy cash in closed beta and besides, only a stupid person would buy cash in closed beta (Unless its super long)
  • unwellcome
    unwellcome Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    In 2011
    [/B]
    Forsaken World w8 me
    38210_k3clh4chsr_l.jpg
    PK madness

1 rule: kills everything that moves
  • muffinm4ster
    muffinm4ster Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Never been so excited about a game O.o...i been reading and checking up on it for like an hour
    im like legit squeaking and jumping in my seat. make it come out now for me :3
    i dont wanna implode D:
    class selection looks epic.
    the entire game looks like a GREAT jump from the ordinary :3
    and im hearing of this god status :3?
    MINE >:D
    so hurry :3
    i want in :D
    Muffin<3
    IGN: MuffinKing
    Guild(Leader): Royal
    -Future God-
    [s3xy :D]
  • strik3rang3
    strik3rang3 Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Never been so excited about a game O.o...i been reading and checking up on it for like an hour
    im like legit squeaking and jumping in my seat. make it come out now for me :3
    i dont wanna implode D:
    class selection looks epic.
    the entire game looks like a GREAT jump from the ordinary :3
    and im hearing of this god status :3?
    MINE >:D
    so hurry :3
    i want in :D

Everyone is eager for this game. I remembered the night before E3...I couldn't sleep at all! :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] " Why are we scared to die? Do any of us remember being scared when we were born?"
  • shredmastahflux
    shredmastahflux Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I know its a long shot, but could we have some info on the God System and the "Server Progression"?
    removal of combat aid = massive boi fail
  • djibrata
    djibrata Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    i rly cant wait anymore when will be the beta server i wanna play Forsaken WORLD !?!
  • xyazoo
    xyazoo Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Read the sticky? omg >.>
  • onestarz
    onestarz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    xyazoo wrote: »
    Read the sticky? omg >.>

lol ikr? xD

some people are jsut literally blind
    No longer participating in FW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a Master Healer. But all Masters still have much to learn.
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited September 2010
    How limited is the character creation? Is it like pw or just generic selections? I watched some videos and seems limited, but not sure if that's just cb only or if it got upgraded later on.
  • zwicked
    zwicked Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    That answred alot of questions to me Thank YoU :)
  • deathbunny
    deathbunny Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    volst wrote: »
    How limited is the character creation? Is it like pw or just generic selections? I watched some videos and seems limited, but not sure if that's just cb only or if it got upgraded later on.
    What you saw is what you'll get.

The likely method of further customization will come from fashion.

cz47.gif
    Post in the right section and maybe you'll get the help you seek.

[ Guide Index | Search | PWE Support ]
  • iiace
    iiace Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    fashs are awesome in this game XD
  • shredmastahflux
    shredmastahflux Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    iiace wrote: »
    fashs are awesome in this game XD

Agreed :P I like that they are race specific. Do you know if there are any fashions that everyone can wear?
    removal of combat aid = massive boi fail
  • iiace
    iiace Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Agreed :P I like that they are race specific. Do you know if there are any fashions that everyone can wear?

um... i dun think thers any >.O
  • unwellcome
    unwellcome Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2010

forsakengirls.jpg
  • sieg526
    sieg526 Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    AW what tis gonna b wiped out when live comes on
  • melnii
    melnii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I have a question not answered in the FAQ, but I found it uneccasary to create a whole new topic for it so I'll just ask it here (and maybe it can be added to the FAQ list).

What's the minimum allowed letters for character names? Most games allow between 4 and 8 characters. Are 3 letter names allowed?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is Onomatomania, my avatar thing is messed up.
  • deathbunny
    deathbunny Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    In ESO I had a three letter name... but I'm not 100% that's how it goes for all their games. I'd say always have back-up names.

cz47.gif
    Post in the right section and maybe you'll get the help you seek.

[ Guide Index | Search | PWE Support ]
  • shigzx
    shigzx Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Im from PH and i play BOI and JD, but the it says here that PH is in the list of ip banned region. Will i be able to play FW?
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    If your country is in the list you will not be able to play the game in its NA/EU version. However, I suggest sending a support ticket asking that, as some people from the PH said they were told they will be able to.
  • melnii
    melnii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    If your country is in the list you will not be able to play the game in its NA/EU version. However, I suggest sending a support ticket asking that, as some people from the PH said they were told they will be able to.

Someone send a help ticket to ask if they could play from the Phillipines, and he got a reply that Phillipines is a supported region. However, I'd not fully trust the help ticket system, because I went and created a ticket about the Closed Beta and I got as reply that I was accepted and I could download and play as soon as the play would go live, which is not correct. :S

For the name question: okay thanks. ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is Onomatomania, my avatar thing is messed up.
  • boozin
    boozin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    obah wrote: »

12.Cook: Able to make potions (you won't be able to buy potions from NPCs after level 30).

Just looking for some clarification... does the level 30 cut off point apply to everyone or is it intended only for those who choose this occupation as a motivation to level their ability?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.