First Flying Mount - Video

2»

Comments

• onestarz
    onestarz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    xyazoo wrote: »
    Ya i know but it's those small things that do it for me.. Like in JD and ESO when u freeze a target they actually get frozen in this block of ice.. Tho in FW i think its only a status that wont actually show other then a lil square with the info in it o.o.. And JD had alot BIG flashy skills.. Where for example, mage fire/ice are so small o.o Course they they first 2 skills mage has can't expect much from starting skills i guess. Just hope it don't go the way of HoTk.. Realistic maybe.. But i don't play games if im trying to find realistic things =P

yea the littlest things are always the best... you get that "OH COOL" m153.gif feeling xD

example.. fashion lol i cant wait to get into that cash shop and buy fashion... now that my dad doesnt pay 15 a month for WoW (lolz) hes gona be more than willing to spend like $20 every now and then for stuff that i like xD
    No longer participating in FW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a Master Healer. But all Masters still have much to learn.
  • tihi
    tihi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Flshy skills are very annoying @[email protected]
  • crimsonsh
    crimsonsh Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I want to be a Nazgul.

D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

IGN: Crimmson
    Class: Vampire

\m/ Long Live Metal \m/
  • onestarz
    edited September 2010
    tihi wrote: »
    Flshy skills are very annoying @[email protected]

lol lag city for you? xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• amazinghaze
    amazinghaze Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    onestarz wrote: »
    yea the littlest things are always the best... you get that "OH COOL" m153.gif feeling xD

example.. fashion lol i cant wait to get into that cash shop and buy fashion... now that my dad doesnt pay 15 a month for WoW (lolz) hes gona be more than willing to spend like $20 every now and then for stuff that i like xD

1 thing your dad is crazy XD 2 get a job so you can buy your own st000f ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • luca7
    luca7 Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    1 thing your dad is crazy XD 2 get a job so you can buy your own st000f ;)

leeching off your parents if fun when you are a kid, no reason to stop ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Momo
    Guild: TBD
    Kindred
    Vampire

I'm the Nicest person you'll ever meet

• melnii
    melnii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    luca7 wrote: »
    leeching off your parents if fun when you are a kid, no reason to stop ;)

Yeah. If you can get free stuff from your parents, enjoy it. You'll be too old to get free stuff anymore soon enough. :c Not that my parents ever wanted me to buy me something virtual, so you're already lucky. >.>

Edit: oh right, I think I should post something a bit more on topic. It'd be cute if the dwarves would get a baby dragon to float on. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is Onomatomania, my avatar thing is messed up.
  • onestarz
    edited September 2010
    im cool like that xD mr super leecher XDDD

dont worry i wont be leaching offf of anyone in game xD i dont do that
    m131.gif

anyway i think i remember another mount with wings.. that was actually the race specific one for elves which is a unicorn xD.. but they had tiny wings... i sitll dont get it -_-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• dhakiya
    dhakiya Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Rather Failed attempt at flying... maybe the dragon still hasnt learned to properly fly yet...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thnx Infamous
    What exactly is true happiness? Happiness resembles a mirror,
    a direct representation of having life means being happy,
    not worldly possessions.
    ~Dhakiya
  • onestarz
    edited September 2010
    dhakiya wrote: »
    Rather Failed attempt at flying... maybe the dragon still hasnt learned to properly fly yet...

awwww baby dragon...

well.. big baby dragon
    m131.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• melnii
    edited September 2010

Failed attempt? As long as you're above the ground it's called flying right (or floating mayhaps)? :P

And don't Priests basically leech off others? >:3 I mean, they let people kill for them (but support them in doing so because that's what they do but I don't mention that because I'd contradict myself, so don't read this part or read it and forgot that I typed this)?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • youniverse
    youniverse Posts: 75
    edited September 2010

Yeah, could be. Maybe it's just a noob dragon, that needs to work on some skills to get up high in the sky. Or he just ate a couple of unicorns for lunch, and could not go higher.
  • melnii
    edited September 2010
    NUU not the elf's unicorns. QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • onestarz
    edited September 2010
    melnii wrote: »
    Failed attempt? As long as you're above the ground it's called flying right (or floating mayhaps)? :P

And don't Priests basically leech off others? >:3 I mean, they let people kill for them (but support them in doing so because that's what they do but I don't mention that because I'd contradict myself, so don't read this part or read it and forgot that I typed this)?

m053.gif errr...nuuu.... xD
    youniverse wrote: »
    Yeah, could be. Maybe it's just a noob dragon, that needs to work on some skills to get up high in the sky. Or he just ate a couple of unicorns for lunch, and could not go higher.
    melnii wrote: »
    NUU not the elf's unicorns. QQ

m142.gif they will be missed..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• onestarz
    edited September 2010
    well well look at what we got here http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=7131&page=31

post #305 xP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• francischutney
    francischutney Posts: 630 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I'm curious to see if there will be flying monsters? If yes, then you can fly probably. . I wonder why the developer is so stubborn to not allow the flight?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ~I very much enjoy this lovely game and wonderful people here~
  • oromandi
    oromandi Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    sorry to ruin everybody's hopes but that is definitely not a flying mount, notice how throughout the video it had to stay within a couple of feet of the terrain, even when it jumped off the hill, also notice how it had to go around the fence and logs to move on, if you look carefully you can also see it jumping.
This discussion has been closed.