CBT coming

Comments

• tautaupaupau
    tautaupaupau Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    xyazoo wrote: »
    Not forced your right.. But don't you agree a company that even care's about their players for 5% that they should keep us updated?.. It's so obvious now they did it with every game they own.. They give some little news in the hope that their players will stick around.

When is cbt ? Answers are coming... Ye ofc answers are coming 20days before fall start.. Let's see when we finally get those answers =)In meanwhile most people are happy with that 1 sentence on facebook altho everyone alrdy shouldve know that the cbt date is soon =.=

If most people are happy about it then there shouldn't be any complaints.

Well I for one couldn't care less for updates and the "keeping everyone posted" sort of thing, they said the game would begin its cbt in winter, and if they want to delay the release even further so be it, none of us can do anything about it anyway. If that makes you unhappy, then there's plenty of things to do while you wait.

To the developers, just do your thing as I'm sure your doing, and if you need vacations, now is the time, no one is in a hurry here, at least I'm not. Keep up whatever your doing, and good luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

IGN: Xenobi
    Class: Heretic
    Anti Sadistic but not Moralistic.
  • lavos900
    lavos900 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    The beta was originally slated for winter, but Obah said he petitioned the devs to let people play earlier. Now there are phases starting in Fall, hopefully September, in which random people will be in, but everyone will be able to get in at the original time the beta was dated for in December.
  • dustyballz
    dustyballz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Ever been around any other PWE games? Ever? How about when HoTK or BOI was 'upcoming?'

They won't post anything useful or informative UNTIL the game enters closed beta, and then not much. The info will come when FW is actually in open beta aka live. Doh!

PWE is nothing more than the North American/European PUBLISHER, meaning the collector of your cash for ZEN, operators of the cash shop, and forum moderators/thread closers. Doh, again!

Every PW game is developed in China, Runic is pointless other than acquired for the Torchlight IP.

Think for yourselves, people. Use some sense and quit being so naive. Doh, yet again!
  • mirrai
    mirrai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I still waiting to play the game :D
    Play first comment later :p
    You have to be patience until the game out, what they can say when everything still in process ?
    Telling % of the process ? o.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Average player age on FW currently
    (0 ~ 17)23,4% - (17~20)31,2% - (21~30)19,5% - (30~40)4,7% - (70+)0,8% - (unknown)20,3%
    There were over 64 thread asking FW download and date, Currently there 28 Guild available for you
    I haven't update the information above.
    If you are wondering how to access ignore list =http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist=
  • gameboo
    gameboo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    this make me happy coming soon....hope it arrives late sept. :) this game looks awesome. Hope it keeps me hooked in ob.
    Earth ~ Yggdrasil
    guildfabulous.freeforums.biz
    Closed beta is nothing to sing and dance about.
  • luca7
    luca7 Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    hope it doesnt get like eso -_-

Update to get new players and leave all the old ones to die U.U
    Seriously, they ruined eso went it came out of OB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Momo
    Guild: TBD
    Kindred
    Vampire

I'm the Nicest person you'll ever meet

• zappygun
    zappygun Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Hey look, a thread full of flaming and people telling other people things that all the people here already know.
    /observation
    For Phoenix I ride, for Phoenix I fight, for Phoenix I die.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join NeverForever! Go to boi-never.guildportal.com and apply; or look for "Join our guild!" in the community tavern (be sure to post your future IGN). :)

IGN: MurderZ
    Class: Champion
    Guild + Rank: NeverForever Leader
    Server: Atlantis
    Level: 42
  • bunnypirates
    bunnypirates Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    luca7 wrote: »
    hope it doesnt get like eso -_-

Update to get new players and leave all the old ones to die U.U
    Seriously, they ruined eso went it came out of OB

That happens a lot, I guess... The game I played for three years was just like that. New players got free items and more exp from quests and new maps etc., while the higher levels were barely playing anymore. You had to buy exp boost cards after level 91 if you wanted to level even a little faster, because there were no good quests and you had to grind 500 million and up exp while mobs give 2-20k exp. It was only grinding and grinding and grinding, it gets quite boring after three years, so I just didn't feel like playing the game no longer.
    PvP and balance didn't really go together either, 80% of the people bought cash shop items worth 500$+ a month... And fighters basically **** every class.

Luppi in your signature and the word ''nicest'' don't really match. >:o

'nuff said... No more ranting. xD Back on topic!~

CB this week puhlease? D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*CB1 player, herp-a-derp.*
    forsakenworldart.deviantart.comJOIN
    Retired; playing a game called life. O:
  • saphirre12
    saphirre12 Posts: 2
    edited August 2010
    What game is that exactly ?
    Anyway , I got my CB key today after checking my email :D
  • lavos900
    edited August 2010
    Well already in FW it's 255K to level up at level 30, and each mob gives 40 XP. No not 40K, not 4K, not even 400, but 40, that's currently 6300 mobs to kill to level, which would take an age.

And the XP is going up exponentially so at 31 it'll be around 330K, with 41 XP per mob, so 8K mobs.

Enjoy that grind. :P
  • bunnypirates
    bunnypirates Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    lavos900 wrote: »
    Well already in FW it's 255K to level up at level 30, and each mob gives 40 XP. No not 40K, not 4K, not even 400, but 40, that's currently 6300 mobs to kill to level, which would take an age.

And the XP is going up exponentially so at 31 it'll be around 330K, with 41 XP per mob, so 8K mobs.

Enjoy that grind. :P

That sounds like a piece of cake, compared to Fiesta at higher levels. @[email protected]
    I like grinding, I learned a lot in the other game because of grinding at every single level for about 80% of the level. Though if you're forced to grind, it gets a little boring.

...How I manage to get so off topic in every post? Whatever, back on topic. I have a feeling the CB will be this week. 8D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*CB1 player, herp-a-derp.*
    forsakenworldart.deviantart.comJOIN
    Retired; playing a game called life. O:
  • lighttheflame
    lighttheflame Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    CB wont be this week. When they announce it, the CB date will be a few weeks after the announcement I'm thinking.
    IGN: Akshot
    Class: Berserker
    Level: 65
    Guild: Legends

IGN: Infamous
    Level: 60
    Guild: Asuras
  • illegalburrito
    illegalburrito Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    They can't answer soon, that's trademarked by Blizzard. And they will sue D:

That is a lie. If anything, Lineage II trademarked soon.
  • xxblindmanxx
    xxblindmanxx Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    That is a lie. If anything, Lineage II trademarked soon.

I fully support this statement.
    Ragnarok Commander
    [SIGPIC]http://ragnarok.omgforum.net/[/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Xandyr for the Sig!
    Ragnarok is recruiting PvE and PvP players for world domination! Check us out at ragnarok.omgforum.net!
  • crabclaw
    crabclaw Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I'm hoping to be able to provide a CBT start date as soon as possible - but a few things need to be taken care of first. We're almost there, guys.
  • lavos900
    edited August 2010
    Well it's nice to see an admin around at last, that's renewed hope for us all.
  • lighttheflame
    edited August 2010
    It's been so long since I've seen a red named person on these forums =') Thank you for the update crab.

• crabclaw
    crabclaw Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    We'll be releasing much more information about the game regarding content for our version, as well as release dates and CBT plans and all that good stuff in the near future.
  • pulikaya
    pulikaya Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    lavos900 wrote: »
    Well already in FW it's 255K to level up at level 30, and each mob gives 40 XP. No not 40K, not 4K, not even 400, but 40, that's currently 6300 mobs to kill to level, which would take an age . . . Enjoy that grind. :P

hopefuly the quest will get the majority of the xp to level, i also hope its story quests like the tb chain in Pwi ,griding quest are **** imho~ would be nice if fw cbt came out on my b-day(sept 28) and i was one of the first to get in ^.^
  • shredmastahflux
    shredmastahflux Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    crabclaw wrote: »
    I'm hoping to be able to provide a CBT start date as soon as possible - but a few things need to be taken care of first. We're almost there, guys.

Glad to see you came over to fw forums. You have been very helpful on the eso forums so its nice to know we have a reliable mod to keep us updated :P

On another note, I'm excited for cbt but a little disappointed that the elfs in the game do a weird little spin as they jump :/ That might put a block on my bard idea
    removal of combat aid = massive boi fail
  • lighttheflame
    edited August 2010
    BTW, the NA staff that work on the NA version of FW may possibly change the:

1. Exp required for each level
    2. The amount of exp each mob will give
    3. The amount of exp rewards from quests

I believe they did something like that when they brought BoI over to NA. Since Chinese games were mostly based on grinding, and us Western players can't stand grinding every level. They do change the game to make it more enjoyable for us.

• xyazoo
    xyazoo Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    BTW, the NA staff that work on the NA version of FW may possibly change the:

1. Exp required for each level
    2. The amount of exp each mob will give
    3. The amount of exp rewards from quests

I believe they did something like that when they brought BoI over to NA. Since Chinese games were mostly based on grinding, and us Western players can't stand grinding every level. They do change the game to make it more enjoyable for us.

Leveling on quest's are fast enough IMO.
  • voidsarcher
    voidsarcher Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010

omg an admin the pretty blood colored name gives me just as much excitment here as in games XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • malukua
    malukua Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I really hope it comes out before the world of warcraft expansion does, if it dont come out before the expansion none of my friends will want to play it with me. they will all be playing wow again.
  • lashens
    lashens Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    malukua wrote: »
    I really hope it comes out before the world of warcraft expansion does, if it dont come out before the expansion none of my friends will want to play it with me. they will all be playing wow again.

Possibly better than them all leaving 1 month into the game when you've perhaps invested money in the cash shop.
    Lashen, leader of Condottieri.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tanukii
    tanukii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I'm really tired to wait this game *yawn*
    [CBT]
    IGN: ???
    Race: Dwarf
    Class: Marksman

[OBT]
    IGN: ???
    Race: Elf
    Class: Priest

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sss334
    sss334 Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Hope it comes soon!
    Jade Dynasty Closed Beta
    Sanctity - 65 Jadeon - PK Marshal

Jade Dynasty Open Beta
    Steve - 58 Vim - Ex ImmortaL Member

Jade Dynasty Ascension (JD2 - Present)
    oVineo - 4X Arden - Sinister Member
  • haggleooo
    haggleooo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Me too!

/10char
    Race: Elf
    Class: Priest
    "I am Vine - Sacred Elven Healer of DOOM"
  • xvinex
    xvinex Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Finally some information.. Let's hope they give us the date very soon. So many let downs and what not!
    Watch Insanity's Guild Advertisement at youtube.com/watch?v=v4NXNemSXjQ and join us before time runs out!

Remember to watch in 1080P HD for the best experience!
  • illegalburrito
    illegalburrito Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Thanks for the news, Crab.
This discussion has been closed.