official release date?

vi3tazng0d
vi3tazng0d Posts: 3 Arc User
edited July 2010 in General Discussion
When is the official release date of forsaken world? ive been googling it but all i find is the old FW is coming to US news... thanks. I want to play an mmorpg and only interested in BOI, FW, or Heroes of the 3 kingdoms or something... which happens to all be from PWE lol.
Post edited by vi3tazng0d on

Comments

• warspock
    warspock Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Well it was said CBT would start in winter, altho there's a pinned post you could've read before posting that says CBT1 will start this fall.
  • kingpurist
    kingpurist Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I'm so looking forward to the release :P Maybe we'll get lucky and it might come out a little early ^^

Regards.
  • zappygun
    zappygun Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    The first phase of CBT will be early Fall, so that's just about two months. My guess would be the second phase end Fall, and maybe a third one end of the year. =)
    For Phoenix I ride, for Phoenix I fight, for Phoenix I die.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join NeverForever! Go to boi-never.guildportal.com and apply; or look for "Join our guild!" in the community tavern (be sure to post your future IGN). :)

IGN: MurderZ
    Class: Champion
    Guild + Rank: NeverForever Leader
    Server: Atlantis
    Level: 42
  • dmask
    dmask Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    so basically the reason i cant download the game yet is because there is no download yet?
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    dmask wrote: »
    so basically the reason i cant download the game yet is because there is no download yet?

Bingo. :-)
  • shadowsarcher
    shadowsarcher Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ~~Deleted~~
  • deathbunny
    deathbunny Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Don't you just love it when the light bulb just clicks? :)

cz47.gif
    Post in the right section and maybe you'll get the help you seek.

[ Guide Index | Search | PWE Support ]
  • i00x00i
    i00x00i Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    The developers should seriously push for an earlier realease date than this winter. Seriously, look at the competition coming this winter: Guild Wars 2, Cataclysm, Vindictus and several other titles from some seriously major game developers. This game simply wouldn't last with all of that competition I'm sorry not becasue this is a bad game but because of the popularity and hype of all those other games. In my opinion this winter would just be a bad marketing choice.
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    i00x00i wrote: »
    The developers should seriously push for an earlier realease date than this winter.

You mean this?

EXCITING NEWS: Closed Beta Phase 1

obah wrote: »
    Greetings Everyone,

Your (and mine) cries were heard by the developers of Forsaken World and are proud to announce we will be opening Phase 1 of Closed Beta for North America and Europe early this Fall.

The selection will be random, there is nothing for you to do at this time. As the date approaches you will get an email, stating you were selected for Phase 1 of the closed beta. If you don't have a beta key yet, you can still sign up and have the same odds of being selected.

If you didn't get selected for Phase 1, fear not, more phases will open shortly after. There are many things we need to test on our end technically, in addition to gameplay.

There will be a specific forum for Closed Beta testers, where we will be conducting feedback sessions on certain gameplay elements.

-Obah

Source
  • dhakiya
    dhakiya Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ~~Deleted~~

i second this motion :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thnx Infamous
    What exactly is true happiness? Happiness resembles a mirror,
    a direct representation of having life means being happy,
    not worldly possessions.
    ~Dhakiya
  • voidsarcher
    voidsarcher Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    You mean this?

EXCITING NEWS: Closed Beta Phase 1

Source

awww damn i didnt get in fast enough to take that QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • i00x00i
    i00x00i Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    OMG void thats exactly what I meant lol! HAPPY!!!!
  • jakob424
    jakob424 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    hope FW not look like PW -.- :/ and hope the loot is like wow and the item dont just dropp on the ground like the other games and hope you can se other players hp / lvl ect ect and bosses :P
  • xyazoo
    xyazoo Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    in FW the loot drops on the floor like the other games ( Only HOTK has a loot window that popsup.. ) And for me it sucks.. Dont need to click for a loot window to popup every mob i kill just to see that it's empty most of the times >.>
  • devilkid666
    devilkid666 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    i00x00i wrote: »
    The developers should seriously push for an earlier realease date than this winter. Seriously, look at the competition coming this winter: Guild Wars 2, Cataclysm, Vindictus and several other titles from some seriously major game developers. This game simply wouldn't last with all of that competition I'm sorry not becasue this is a bad game but because of the popularity and hype of all those other games. In my opinion this winter would just be a bad marketing choice.

ummmm it was already pushed for an earlier release date (see chaoticshelly's quote).And who would play WoW:Cataclysm anyway?WoW is for nerds so it doesn't count.:D
    My victims are rich or poor,young or old,strong or weak
    I cause millions of accidents,I am cancer in your bones
    I take what you love,and leave you in tears
    A worthless handshake,the slickest thief,I steal your wealth
    More than evil,I laugh at your trust
    I am yeah,yeah,I'm evil I am
    Let the nightmare begin

Class/gender/race: Male kindred assasin
    I am elegant,yet dark,deadly and evil!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cerealtoucher
    cerealtoucher Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Oh, forget the past post. So they're pushing for an earlier release?
  • devilkid666
    devilkid666 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Oh, forget the past post. So they're pushing for an earlier release?

Yes closed beta phase 1 is in this fall.
    My victims are rich or poor,young or old,strong or weak
    I cause millions of accidents,I am cancer in your bones
    I take what you love,and leave you in tears
    A worthless handshake,the slickest thief,I steal your wealth
    More than evil,I laugh at your trust
    I am yeah,yeah,I'm evil I am
    Let the nightmare begin

Class/gender/race: Male kindred assasin
    I am elegant,yet dark,deadly and evil!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jakke31
    jakke31 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    As we have seen with BoI closed beta was really quick, and not much fixed. Short after 2 weeks later it came out fully.

At this moment BoI is getting boring for me. Heroes is also. It seems that PWE is wanting to take their time with this release cause they want good ratings, i give them a thumbs up for not doing closed beta right after beta key giveaway. It way worth the wait for this game, but come on i cant WAIT! , however ive been playing eve online and Allods which i cant stand playing a MMORPG like allods and not play a PWE Game XD.

As regards to release date, i have heard end of August for CB1, from what i read it seems there may be 3 Closed Beta Testings then the possibility of release in late December.

All Take this time to read this this either may prove useful for those who havent heard or red this respond back to it if u want im always on the forums. Ty and Farewell.
  • onestarz
    onestarz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    hahaah i got a couple good laughs out of this one.. i wonder if we will get more people asking for the CBT release date xD
    No longer participating in FW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a Master Healer. But all Masters still have much to learn.
  • pftnoobs
    pftnoobs Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I miss hawk..
  • onestarz
    onestarz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    pftnoobs wrote: »
    I miss hawk..

psh you only miss his bobbing parrot lol

what happened to him tho? lol
    No longer participating in FW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a Master Healer. But all Masters still have much to learn.
  • pftnoobs
    pftnoobs Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    onestarz wrote: »
    psh you only miss his bobbing parrot lol

what happened to him tho? lol

That, and the fact that he knew which threads to close. These ignorant question threads are starting to build up.. I think obah replaced him.
This discussion has been closed.