Who were you in PWI?

Comments

• drazo
    drazo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Drazo, DrazoThePsy, Knatami, Drazorus, the list goes on....
    [Insert smiley here] (:
  • zyaph
    zyaph Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    darkiss, Dreamweaver, lvl 62 Assassin (:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Race: Elf
    Class: Bard
    Guild: Phoenix

[Check out the "Phoenix" guild thread]
  • hotaro
    hotaro Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    PvE server players really do outnumber pvp players. Guess this thread proves it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bard-Prophet-GodSlayer

Any faction that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.~ W. Dyer
  • lighttheflame
    lighttheflame Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    hotaro wrote: »
    PvE server players really do outnumber pvp players. Guess this thread proves it.

cause they all pussies :P
    IGN: Akshot
    Class: Berserker
    Level: 65
    Guild: Legends

IGN: Infamous
    Class: Heretic
    Level: 60
    Guild: Asuras
  • othella
    othella Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I was (and still am) Saida, 19 Archer, from Harshlands - previously Pisces, 28 Psychic, Raging Tide. I have lots of side characters, which sometimes distract me from leveling my main.

I doubt anyone on Harshlands knows me, as I just migrated there three days ago. xP When I played alone, I would periodically get bored with the game and start over on a new server, so I've been everywhere other than Archosaur. Now that I actually have someone IRL to play with, the game has become a lot more fun, and we're planning on staying in Harshlands - that is, unless FW and HoTK prove to be much better than PW.
    IGN: [Undecided]
    Class: [Undecided] Most definitely trying the Bard and Marksman classes. Also interested in the Assassin, Mage, Priest, and Protector.

Looking to join a guild once the game is officially released - one that is friendly, mature, and doesn't take itself too seriously. Recruit me?
  • pensri
    pensri Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    LunarLilly lv 64 Cleric, ShadowOfLuna lv 59 veno, ShadowNexis Sin lv 64 I played on Heavens Tear =) Those were my most well known characters lol
  • feonan
    feonan Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Let's see... Feonan - lvl 66 veno and MoonBird -lvl 59 Cleric, that is, if I got the lvls right ^-^;
    Can't really remember.

Both from the Lost City server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Heretic
  • tarylsa
    tarylsa Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Nisa lvl 100 cleric leader of JadeSkies original leader and creator of Takoda Harshlands server played for over a year on pwi....getting very bored and frustrated...currently playing shaiya to relieve boredom when not on pwi waiting for FW to come out and see how it is...currently owner of DarkSkies a MUD for bout 8 yrs...tmi? lol
    Technology world, the only place where men argue "Mine is smaller then yours."
  • jackyo
    jackyo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    lvl 98 sin (soon to be 100)
    lvl 92 cleric
    lvl 30 warrior
    lvl 17 veno

I got no Life

HURRAY
    Have you ever Danced with a Devil in the pale moonlight ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~Human / Demon Warrior~
    ~CB Phase 1 Tester~
    Dungeon design contest Phase one Winner
  • merilwen
    merilwen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    waterfal lvl 83 venomancer on Sanctuary :) Still playing and will keep playing ^^
    ~rawr
  • tamera
    tamera Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Ms_HopToIt, lvl 91 demon veno from Sancuary. (on a break from the game)
  • heroicfish
    heroicfish Posts: 2,149 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    lnfamous - 83 sin
    Zelinity - 82 bm
    Lost City

Havent played for about 6 months
    And yes Haiz will eat your babies, I have seen it happen D:

A fellow squirrel! Too bad that guild fell apart while I haven't been playing for a while..

Zellars, 59 assassin, LC server. Too damn lazy to collect mats and get 60+..
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

The sensation was scissors and too much to scream,
    so instead I just started to laugh.
  • katzyn
    katzyn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Katzyn, level 95 veno from Sanctuary. I look forward to trying this game when it comes out, though I'll probably still be playing PWI as well~
  • hirachan
    hirachan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Hiratana - 100 Sage Venomancer - Lost City.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lunalunaris
    lunalunaris Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    lunalunaris 102 cleric Sanctuary
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • raydoitt
    raydoitt Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Hardly any sanct. people in here! Such a shame.

raydoit 95 Multi weapon sage BM apart of the former Legendary faction! Quit when Anni packs came out.

I am lurking around many upcoming mmos and hope to find a home soon. Maybe this game will be the one. Although the thought of coming back to PWE after what happened with PWI kinda makes me feel like a desperate girlfriend who is obsessed over her abusive boyfriend and just doesn't know when to break it off. I want to believe in PWE....I really do. PWI first year was really great.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • heroicfish
    edited July 2010
    raydoitt wrote: »
    Hardly any sanct. people in here! Such a shame.

raydoit 95 Multi weapon sage BM apart of the former Legendary faction! Quit when Anni packs came out.

I am lurking around many upcoming mmos and hope to find a home soon. Maybe this game will be the one. Although the thought of coming back to PWE after what happened with PWI kinda makes me feel like a desperate girlfriend who is obsessed over her abusive boyfriend and just doesn't know when to break it off. I want to believe in PWE....I really do. PWI first year was really great.

I believe the core parts of the game are already in place, and things such as PvP will rely more on skill builds and personal talent rather than reaping the benefits of pure cash shopping (at least thats what people seem to be saying). And besides, a good year in a new game is better than a bad year playing another game, right?

Also, from my alt clerics with suggestive names experiences roaming around the PvE servers, the degree of which players on your server cash shopped (most gear only +5 max), that's not nearly as bad as LC or Harshlands.. I saw some people with +12 on more than just one piece of gear, and people who were lvl 20 one day and about 2 weeks later I'd see them in full 99 or even 100 gear, all refined really high. Idk, just puttin that out there I guess.. I'm really hoping this game doesn't allow that either. ): It still feels nice to be starting at the same time as everyone else though, rather than coming along later when everyone is already leveled and I'm no competition.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• xveritas
    xveritas Posts: 22
    edited July 2010
    i havent palyed PWI but im active in JD.. Lowanthal Billows server 114 fuwa asc modo
  • shadik
    shadik Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Yeehaw - 100 Archer Lost City
    Minstrel - 83 BM Heavens Tear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It ain't about how hard you hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much can you take and keep moving forward.Thats how goals are reached.
  • raydoitt
    raydoitt Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    heroicfish wrote: »
    I believe the core parts of the game are already in place, and things such as PvP will rely more on skill builds and personal talent rather than reaping the benefits of pure cash shopping (at least thats what people seem to be saying). And besides, a good year in a new game is better than a bad year playing another game, right?

Also, from my alt clerics with suggestive names experiences roaming around the PvE servers, the degree of which players on your server cash shopped (most gear only +5 max), that's not nearly as bad as LC or Harshlands.. I saw some people with +12 on more than just one piece of gear, and people who were lvl 20 one day and about 2 weeks later I'd see them in full 99 or even 100 gear, all refined really high. Idk, just puttin that out there I guess.. I'm really hoping this game doesn't allow that either. ): It still feels nice to be starting at the same time as everyone else though, rather than coming along later when everyone is already leveled and I'm no competition.

I played BoI and it seemed to be fairly balanced. I dunno about the other PWE games though. I stopped playing BoI because it was very misleading. It was supposed to be a hardcore action mmo but instead its a **** easy casual grindfest. It was ok but I had no desire to keep playing after 40. It seems like they are putting a lot more stock into this game compared to Hotk or BoI so I am expecting big things from it. Maybe this will be what PWI could have been. But yes even if I get a year out of it I will be happy. But that doesn't mean I want to get shunned from pvp because I can't afford to buy 400 anni packs and +10 all my gear after having one good year. We shall see!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • luca7
    luca7 Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Angel_Fear
    Dreamweaver
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Momo
    Guild: TBD
    Kindred
    Vampire

I'm the Nicest person you'll ever meet

• mysteriumos
    mysteriumos Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Mysterium lvl 100 sage light built venomancer on raging tides server ;) <-- hardcore action !
    [SIGPIC]Wanna play a game???[/SIGPIC]
  • apropos
    apropos Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I was Umiboshi the crazy wizard with no hp and all int hehe. :p lv 72 wizard from Dreamweaver. Also was a lv 45 Blademaster named Shante. >.>; unfortunately I stopped playing maybe a year ago.
    IGN:Lennith
    Class: Bard
    Race: Elf
    Guild: NeverForever
    "Can you not hear the boon of my requiem? For it soothes my friends and mortifies my enemies."
  • annoyingfurball
    annoyingfurball Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Cyrl the currently level 79 Wiz and Erli 37 cleric. Both on Raging Tide.
    "Yes you have the right to your opinion and I have the right to think your stupid."
    "I hope you choke on skittles."
    "Watching Axis Powers Hetalia will not get you a 5 on you AP Euro test......but it should."
    "Tomorrow has been canceled due to lack of interest."
  • forkstabber
    forkstabber Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Cyrl the currently level 79 Wiz and Erli 37 cleric. Both on Raging Tide.

Not mentioning usernames,
    lvl 93, 84 and 66 veno
    lvl 97 wiz
    and lvl 80 sin (:
    lvl 93 veno on dreamweaver
    rest on harshlands.
    Recently quit due to drama(hence the avoidance of usernames... even if everyone knows the truth now.)
    ~LUCKY EGYPTIAN DANCE~wacka wacka~
    ~Ish ye old forum troller~
  • heroicfish
    edited July 2010
    Not mentioning usernames,
    lvl 93, 84 and 66 veno
    lvl 97 wiz
    and lvl 80 sin (:
    lvl 93 veno on dreamweaver
    rest on harshlands.
    Recently quit due to drama(hence the avoidance of usernames... even if everyone knows the truth now.)

Thats a lot of 90's.. How is it I've played PWI since december 2008 and my highest lvl is a 59 sin.. 54 wiz, 52 veno, 50 BM, and some other alts I deleted and remade over and over. :3

Blah.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• forkstabber
    forkstabber Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    heroicfish wrote: »
    Thats a lot of 90's.. How is it I've played PWI since december 2008 and my highest lvl is a 59 sin.. 54 wiz, 52 veno, 50 BM, and some other alts I deleted and remade over and over. :3

Blah.

Lol I didn't say they were any good xD
    My 84 veno was easily my best, my wiz wasnt up to much and my sin was pro though. (x owned a lvl 90 sin that tried to pk me lmaooo (always was bloodred) xD
    ~LUCKY EGYPTIAN DANCE~wacka wacka~
    ~Ish ye old forum troller~
  • megalomaniacs
    megalomaniacs Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    96 Cleric
    64 Veno
    38 Sin
    35 and below rest of the game's classes.

I play in Harshlands.
  • meloman
    meloman Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Lvl 100 sage archer - LUDIQ BG from HT :)))Probably marksman on FW :))
  • hirachan
    hirachan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    There are a lot of people from Harshlands and Dreamweaver on here. Huh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.