YAY mounts :D (video )

pensri
pensri Posts: 2 Arc User
edited July 2010 in General Discussion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOBEgh3xE2g&feature=related

Hey check it out people =) possiable mounts yay unicorn XD I wonder if a few of them are standered :confused: I guess we will have to see =) Even the mounts on this game are detailed great job PWE props to ya :D So guys whatcha think of the possiable future travel =)
Post edited by pensri on

Comments

• cyloy
    cyloy Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    aww this mounts luks awswum =Di hope that these mounts aren't class/race specific cuz i want that rhino ^.^
  • niqpere
    niqpere Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Those mounts look class specific to me.They even have same looks as the class that can ride them .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
  • newbiecake
    newbiecake Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Me wants O-O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pensri
    pensri Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Your probably right about them being standered but I had a thought. There was a game i played before called Grand fantasia right and what was cool about their ingame mount system is you did a quest with good exp and cash reward but what was cool about it was that you can do it for any city. (no it wasnt a pvp quest xD) It gave you like honor points or something and you would use them to get the mount you want. It had its cons but it was nice cause you could get one of the perm mounts from the other city lol. For example the assasins were suppose to get a robot mount from their main town but some of them had wolves from a diff town lol.
  • voidsarcher
    voidsarcher Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ya those were the race specific mounts. i think all of them were standard which means they probly aren the cash shop ones that everyone can use from what ive seen in a previous post
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • poon
    poon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Hmm, From what I saw I guess Vamps and Kin will be hoofing it then. But maybe they get comfortable cool looking shoes ;)
    If you have to advertise, Your not Famous !!!!!!!
  • xleon009
    xleon009 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I think these race mounts may be cash shop mount.. thinking this because all of the game play vids ive seen noone at all is using a race mount.

They are all on the ram / bull looking mount. Also think this mount is the free mount u get from gift box every 5 lvls :). But have to wait till our CB to confirm this of course.
    FW CB Phase 1
    Sinner - Kindred Assassin Lvl 40
    Magex - Human Mage Lvl 40
    Blueyes - Elf Bard Lvl 32
    Spaceman - Dwarf Marksman Lvl 32
  • villiano
    villiano Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    cyloy wrote: »
    aww this mounts luks awswum =Di hope that these mounts aren't class/race specific cuz i want that rhino ^.^

Um...say what?

Maybe ill try google translator on this one....its a tough one..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Guild: Phoenix
    IGN: ThatCreep
    Site: http://fwphoenix.guildlaunch.com
    Class: Assassin
    Flames of Rebirth

Its all about the PvP....you've been warned...
This discussion has been closed.