Sharing From FW CN

Comments

• xmizakx
    xmizakx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ev1lfist wrote: »
    if anyone else wants to try the CN version PM me ..i give you all the info...

emm, off topic and bored lol..?

aiden89 wrote:
    I think it is possible to try to play the CN, but look how much at me it will turn out

And another one.....
    I prefer waiting for the NA version.
    I took the lesson from allods in russian :
    1)A very small download debit : 30ko/s
    2)Lags
    3) Troubles to obtain a beta key and the right IP

Yep , I prefer waiting ^^

You could say that in the proper thread emm...?

ev1lfist wrote:
    2 more have the login info mizak..so you guys should organize times of the day when you can play lol...i'll be gone for like a month ,havin a trip... so have fun guys , , and don't forget to give the info to other players also who want to test it ...

Heh man, the less people the betta, nywayz you could pm me cuz here your off topic......

aiden89 wrote:
    Without problems, as I live in Russia my time now (GMT +3.00) 6.36 PM
    I can play the period with 3 PM to 6-7 PM (in my time) for example lo

off topic man but if your the other guy who knows the info pm me, the time will get settled and whoeva else has the info let us know

Back to topic....Feel matured and dont reply back to this past 5 posts including mine......
    Later at night i'll update more stuff
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN:MiZaKi/miZak
    Race:Kindred Class:Vampire/Assassin
    CB Guild:Underworld Position:Guild Master
    Level:25/21
    Server:CB Test
  • ev1lfist
    ev1lfist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Heh man, the less people the betta, nywayz you could pm me cuz here your off topic......

let them try it also dude lol...you saw how the game is ,you can't play it fully anyway...lots of peoples might just want to see how the graphics are or if their pc works with it, as for the off topic thing chill lol...we can share the thread the same i shared the account with you,..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tolichan
    tolichan Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited July 2010
  • xmizakx
    edited July 2010
    tolichan wrote: »
    No need to get upset. O.O

lol am not in a age to get upset about such a small thing.....was juzz trying to follow something which is inside this forums...nothing much or less
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xmizakx
    edited July 2010
    xarfox wrote:
    14. Keep posts on-topic.
    Keep the topic in mind when you post. Refrain from posting irrelevant information.

Don't get me wrong, that's what i was trying to follow but it aint your fault if you didn't go through the rules....feel free now :D.....and ohh 1-2 off topic is alright but you know the drill, every forums will fly with off-topic once started, last one in few days was 5 pages!? i think...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ev1lfist
    edited July 2010
    xmizakx wrote: »
    Don't get me wrong, that's what i was trying to follow but it aint your fault if you didn't go through the rules....feel free now :D.....and ohh 1-2 off topic is alright but you know the drill, every forums will fly with off-topic once started, last one in few days was 5 pages!? i think...

LOL the thread where i and that idiot kept it rolling? ..man to many rulles turn you into a robot ,rulles are good ,but sometimes can be broken,theres not even a single person on this earth that can keep them all virtually or in IRL..we all make mistakes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xmizakx
    edited July 2010
    LOL the thread where i and that idiot kept it rolling? ..man to many rulles turn you into a robot ,rulles are good ,but sometimes can be broken,theres not even a single person on this earth that can keep them all virtually or in IRL..we all make mistakes

The point saying, not a single person to keep all rules together is correct but make 1 or 2 or 3 perhaps 5 mistakes and move on, the life should not be full of mistakes...It counts in real life and even internet or games...If you get my point m8 :D
    I know, this is off-topic but this thread won't be here much longer...I'll update it with 3 more video clips showing a {Town Portal} - {Assassin Turned into Bat} and a full {Character Creation]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ev1lfist
    edited July 2010
    The point saying, not a single person to keep all rules together is correct but make 1 or 2 or 3 perhaps 5 mistakes and move on, the life should not be full of mistakes...It counts in real life and even internet or games...If you get my point m8 :D
    I know, this is off-topic but this thread won't be here much longer...I'll update it with 3 more video clips showing a {Town Portal} - {Assassin Turned into Bat} and a full {Character Creation]

lets just close it lol...no point to keep it going with this ...who wants to keep them rulles is good who doesn't is good also ..everyone for themselves .. one person can't change the whole world
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xmizakx
    edited July 2010
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht3t8jqqvSI
    Bat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZdx2Ja-fWk
    Portal

time to head back to SUN untill CB starts in here.....and ohh full character creation juzz wasting my time, search in youtube for betta version then mine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ev1lfist
    edited July 2010

time to head back to SUN untill CB starts in here.....and ohh full character creation juzz wasting my time, search in youtube for betta version then mine

bro PWE just sent emails that they release HOTK for CB in 13 july ....maybe you want to play it ,we can roll in it together lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xmizakx
    edited July 2010
    bro PWE just sent emails that they release HOTK for CB in 13 july ....maybe you want to play it ,we can roll in it together lol

doesnt look as great as FW but i'll join up when it comes out already signed for beta.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wheelies
    wheelies Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    so is the bat transformation something that lasts until you turn it off like the barb transform in pwi? i was under the impression that it transforms you, launches you forward a few feet then transforms you back into your regular form...unless maybe thats another transformation skill entirely. anyone know?
  • xmizakx
    edited July 2010
    wheelies wrote: »
    so is the bat transformation something that lasts until you turn it off like the barb transform in pwi? i was under the impression that it transforms you, launches you forward a few feet then transforms you back into your regular form...unless maybe thats another transformation skill entirely. anyone know?

this video i showed is at lvl 1 when u start da kindred class and uptill lvl 15 which i reached i didnt learn da bat skill and neva saw anyone else to transform so not really sure bout it but sure dat it cant fly as a real bat it flies in midair and jumps a bit higher and hits physically only...betta wait for US version to see watz da deal there
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ev1lfist
    edited July 2010

doesnt look as great as FW but i'll join up when it comes out already signed for beta.....

true ..anyway seems good .. playing it till FW releases then playing FW till Swordsman online releases haha ..now thats the martial arts mmo that i expect the most from PWE .. Swordsman online is epic , from the looks of the trailers
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xxxdrackosxxx
    xxxdrackosxxx Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Hotk , or how to lose your time xD.
    Seriously , I saw a gameplay video and it's the worst PWE game I've ever seen ...
    If you like .....no , even if you like history , Jade Dynasty is better when it comes to an asian game with typical martial arts and traditional music/weapons
    I admit that Hotk is more historical but the purpose of an mmorpg is to enter a new fantasy world so , HOTK isn't really that good and I am sure a lot of players will be disappointed'-- --
    After all , it's my viewpoint ^^
    And thx for the pics and videos , continue to post us more of them ^^
  • ev1lfist
    edited July 2010
    Hotk , or how to lose your time xD.
    Seriously , I saw a gameplay video and it's the worst PWE game I've ever seen ...
    If you like .....no , even if you like history , Jade Dynasty is better when it comes to an asian game with typical martial arts and traditional music/weapons
    I admit that Hotk is more historical but the purpose of an mmorpg is to enter a new fantasy world so , HOTK isn't really that good and I am sure a lot of players will be disappointed'-- --
    After all , it's my viewpoint ^^
    And thx for the pics and videos , continue to post us more of them ^^

lol did you heard the music from it? is 90% the same as in JD ...and in JD are no authentic martial arts,just skills having nothing to do with MA... the upcoming Swordsman online now thats another story, authentic moves and all.. thats a martial arts mmo.. for now the best authentic mmo is 9Dragons
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vicioushuntress
    vicioushuntress Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    waaa :D cool pics with protector and..little...dragon :P
  • pensri
    pensri Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    aiden89 wrote: »

*points to mob* this is little!? XD :confused: :eek::rolleyes:
  • xleon009
    xleon009 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Awesome BIG elite mobs even at such a low lvl! :)
    FW CB Phase 1
    Sinner - Kindred Assassin Lvl 40
    Magex - Human Mage Lvl 40
    Blueyes - Elf Bard Lvl 32
    Spaceman - Dwarf Marksman Lvl 32
  • nuclearneon
    nuclearneon Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    sorry..being stupid - forgive me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] You will meet me very soon...I am coming to kill you. (well...in a couple months)

Nuclearneon - male Human Mage
    Manabug - female Elf Priest
  • koshiro
    koshiro Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010

true ..anyway seems good .. playing it till FW releases then playing FW till Swordsman online releases haha ..now thats the martial arts mmo that i expect the most from PWE .. Swordsman online is epic , from the looks of the trailers

am sorry but didnt u say u will quit and u started a topic with flaming about quitting ?......

anyway

mizak thank you for ur great effort ^ ^

cant wait for release >< !
    Guild : BlackCard
    Race : Dwarf
    Class : Marksman
  • ev1lfist
    edited July 2010
    koshiro wrote: »
    am sorry but didnt u say u will quit and u started a topic with flaming about quitting ?......

anyway

mizak thank you for ur great effort ^ ^

cant wait for release >< !

i can do whatever i want lol...not your business... anyway found my mmo ..lot better than fw or any future releases from PW .. named Martial Empires .. so c ya i'm done with PWE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ev1lfist
    edited July 2010
    also who wants to play FW CN

here is the account info:

username - idiota12345
    password - password123

knock yourselves down
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • koshiro
    koshiro Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    i can do whatever i want lol...not your business... anyway found my mmo ..lot better than fw or any future releases from PW .. named Martial Empires .. so c ya i'm done with PWE
    also who wants to play FW CN

here is the account info:

username - idiota12345
    password - password123

knock yourselves down

aha ..
    i think i have the right to say

what a child ......
    Guild : BlackCard
    Race : Dwarf
    Class : Marksman
  • necroraizen
    necroraizen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010

wow.... Martial Empires is horrible...

really horrible...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Race: Human
    Class: Priest
    Guild: -none-

To Purge the world from heretics...
  • ev1lfist
    edited July 2010
    wow.... Martial Empires is horrible...

really horrible...

i guess you didn't even tried it out...last week got into OB .. is a next gen action mmo.. awesome graphics(much better than FW's),unbelievable skills'/animations etc and whats great is that Dash skill with which you can run fast as hell meaning that you don't have to waste real money to buy a damn mount(PWE has to learn from this they can make money without mounts also,) ..is released only for EU players ... for NA will be later this year or next ... called Seven Souls ..so yea don't speak your opinion on a mmo if you didn't tried it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shoyahz
    shoyahz Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    *snickers*

Little dragon? I can't wait to see a marksman go against it. XD
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Don't let the door hurt you on your way out.

Wait, you're still here? o.O
  • xyazoo
    xyazoo Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Don't let the door hurt you on your way out.

Wait, you're still here? o.O

Nothing better to do? >.>
This discussion has been closed.