WTF?! vamps?

13»

Comments

• fangedfreak
    fangedfreak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    zzjohnzz wrote: »
    I just looked at the polls VAMPIRES r the top class that will be picked plz ppl let go of ur twilight vamp love and stop thinking omg awsome i can suck blood and wear a big cross on my back! no.... sense the game is gonna be overrun by vamps. no one will want u. be diffrent ppl!

seriously dude stfu? did it not occur to you that some people arent actually addicted to twilight but like the idea of vampires anyway? sure i like twilight but my heart lies with underworld and blade <3

next time.. save your thoughts to yourself.. the only reason im gonna play this game is cos of the vampires.. something different.. end of
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Forsaken World Vampire FTW!!
  • misko403
    misko403 Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    probably wamp will be more populated than any other class it does not mean it will be best class... all i readed about game and class balance promise but... we waiting :)

and probably there will be class to stab cross in wamp chest really fast in PvP so... dont bother with overpopulated wamps we gonna find a way to kick their asses :p
    Race: Kindred/Human
    Class: Assasin
    Name: SoulCollector or other avaiable
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=14509230000&dateline=1270497350[/SIGPIC]
  • themomis
    themomis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Everyone will try it out because its new. Nothing wrong with that. I'm gona try one. How they play will determine if I keep playing one. I will also try the other classes to.
    That's what CB is for.

The Twilight thing is a new fad like the Harry Potter thing was. This one is just directed at teenage girls and there moms instead of little boys. I find them silly but that's just me.

4394398885_b86b955322_o.jpg
    There is no such thing as " Pay to Win". It's a MMO, there is no end to it, no one "Wins". There IS a " Pay so you don't suck as bad and you look cool doing it".

Blue type makes my head feel funny

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darkseed
    darkseed Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    damn now i have to go buy interview with a vampire ive been looking at it and all ive seen so far was queen of the damned >.<

Rent it. And then read the Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice, at least the 1st 3 books. Thats how vampire novelization should be done, not that crappy teeny-bopper Twilight. Also for Vampire Television, go & watch Forever Knight, not that crappy Vampire Diaries.

P.S. I'll probably be a Vampire, cause the class sounds interesting, but i hate the fact that ppl would relate me to that Twilight ****, i'd rather be Lestat (NOT Tom Cruise's horrible rendition, but the book version) then Jim Bob whatever from Twilight.
  • pensri
    pensri Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    themomis wrote: »
    Everyone will try it out because its new. Nothing wrong with that. I'm gona try one. How they play will determine if I keep playing one. I will also try the other classes to.
    That's what CB is for.

The Twilight thing is a new fad like the Harry Potter thing was. This one is just directed at teenage girls and there moms instead of little boys. I find them silly but that's just me.

4394398885_b86b955322_o.jpg

Lmao exactly i want to play them to see whats so special about them. Iv played bards before in games and I planned on trying that after the vampire. But personally i was either gonna go cleric, bard, or mage in OB. If i like the vampire I will play it in OB. I want to try it mainly because I want to see the spell diff between it and a mage.

PS. LMAO AT THIS PIC XD
  • midnight08
    midnight08 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I will admit I have read Twilight and like the books, but I have read other vampire books that I like just as well and maybe even more. ((Plus I'm not some obsessive fangirl, I read books for my own personal enjoyment and that's all.))

However that is not why I am trying out the vampire class. I think it will be interesting to try out a class that hasn't yet been seen in any MMO's, at least not one that I've heard of, and see how it works. Maybe I'll end up sticking with it, maybe I'll end up hating it and moving on, but you don't know unless you try it out.
    And plus I'm planning on making a Mage, Assasin, Priest, and Bard as well to see how those classes play out, so I'm not just going Vampire. I like to see which one would do best as my main before sticking with something.
    Future FW Kindred!

IGN: Siennia
    Race: Kindred

A dark one who flies free above all others.
This discussion has been closed.