Introduce Yourself

Comments

• xashurix
    xashurix Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Ign: Wait in see :o

Love is as personal, and as universal, as we desire to create it. Eternity is enough time to spend with you. Almost.
  • merilwen
    merilwen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Online nick: not telling ya :o :x but I got a nice one in mind :3

MMO-ing since: I dunno o.o few years I think...

class: mage (didn't deceide human or kindred yet)

Well, I'm not telling my real name or ingame name. :) I'm 17 year old girl. I play guitar (from classic music on an acoustic one till punkrock on electric .-. ), draw a lot and play mmo's. I'm a student digital media design in rotterdam at the 'grafisch lyceum' or in english 'graphical lyceum'.
    I'm usually nice and helpfull, takes quite something to get me angry. But when you got me angry you better hide ^^'
    ~rawr
  • violentdemise
    violentdemise Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Name: Ilija (Ile for short)
    Nick: Violent Demise for forums and sites
    Class: Vampire/Warrior/Mage/Assasin (basically 80 % of the classes)
  • blakbeard609
    blakbeard609 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Damien Blakk here, Warrior. That's really all that needs to be said for now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • daringon
    daringon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Nickname: Darigon

MMO-ing: 5 yrs PWE FAN! PWI lvl 70 Blademaster Currently: BOI Lvl 55Champion (DragonshieldX)

Team oriented put others before self. All about loyalty to those loyal to me. Like to have Fun with as little drama as possible. Will defend my Guild ferociously and w/o Mercy.
  • tolichan
    tolichan Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Hi there!
    Name: Toli

I'm from the USA, and I am looking into playing this game! My friends from aika mentioned that it's pretty fun, so I thought I'd look it up and get involved. :)
    I am a student of graphics design who loves the arts. I'm a bit of a writer too! I hope the closed beta starts earlier than winter! I'd really like to try it out soon.

@Minyong from what I've seen, It's starting in winter. :)
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Welcome all newcomers, Hope you all have a nice stay in the Forsaken World community forum. Please read the FAQ, post your pictures in the appropriate thread and participate in all the different topics. :-)
  • kingpurist
    kingpurist Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Name: Thomas (Tom for short :))
    Nick: Usually KingParadox, but here it's KingPuritst
    Class: Mage/Assassin

Regards.
  • pesy
    pesy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Online nick: Pesty

Occupation: Student, Starting college this year for Radiation Therapy

MMO-ing since: 3-4 years or so.

I'd love to get to know everyone, send a PM on here or something like that. Cool? :]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proud member of Condottieri
    Future Assassin
  • stoicism
    stoicism Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Online Nick: Stoicism

MMO-ing Since: For about 3-4 years now

Class: Warrior/Mage/Priest

I'm obviously a very busy person, but - believe it or not - I am definitely going to make time for this game! I used to play PWI constantly, but life got the better of me and I kind of quit there for a couple months, but I got back into it eventually.
  • luca7
    luca7 Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Online Nick: Peach

MMO-ing Since: 2 years (i played Maplestory and Eso, Luna.Domo.)

Class:Vampire

=)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Momo
    Guild: TBD
    Kindred
    Vampire

I'm the Nicest person you'll ever meet

• xuphorz
    xuphorz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Online names: Xuphor, Zyketor, or Tyriath.
    MMO-ing since: Not entirely sure, I have the 5 year vet reward in eq2, and played PSO before then, if you count PSO as a mmo.
    Class: Marksman
  • elixir0panda
    elixir0panda Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Name : Ella
    IGN: phanda
    Race: Elf
    Class: Warrior
    MMO exp: still fresh. I just quitted my very first game (GWO) and that started December 2009 till I quited March 2010. Have been causing forum havocs (jk) and game hopping since then.:)
    :3
    Saga of phanda
    a mischievous elf..
    ..and a stern warrior.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I became insane through long intervals of horrible sanity.
  • spiritbullet
    spiritbullet Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Online Nick: SpiritBullet
    MMO-ing since: Not much, 1-2 years
    Class: A little Marksman :D

Well, I found about this game some months ago, have been reading the forums and now decided to participate too. While I wait for the game to come out, I'm doing what I like more: watching various anime, like One Piece, Naruto, Soul Eater, etc. I also started 2 days ago doing some little things in PhotoShop, much because of an awesome thread of resources found in this forum. That is all, feel free to get to know me ingame, when it comes out of course.
  • ketalas
    ketalas Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Nickname: i dont have one..

Class/Race: Bard/Elf

MMO-ing since: last year, florensia was my first game.

applied a long time ago, but i probably missed this post lol. waiting to play this game cause it looks great but mostly because im liking the fact that there's a bard class.
  • stone88
    stone88 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Nickname: Too many lol just call me Stone for now

MMO-ing for about 4/5 years

I don't have a class picked out right now..but if anything I might go with vamp or bard.

Found out about this game a few months ago and can't wait for it to come out. Hopefully with very little bugs. But I've played many mmo's and I'm hoping that this one be a perm one for myself.
  • luca7
    luca7 Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Name : Ella
    IGN: phanda
    Race: Elf
    Class: Warrior
    MMO exp: still fresh. I just quitted my very first game (GWO) and that started December 2009 till I quited March 2010. Have been causing forum havocs (jk) and game hopping since then.:)

Glad im not the youngest XD
    That I know of
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Momo
    Guild: TBD
    Kindred
    Vampire

I'm the Nicest person you'll ever meet

• bootopz10
    bootopz10 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    What up yo!

name : everyone calls me by my middle name Alex

IGN : Can't tell ya yet, cuz you might jack it ;)

Job : Work HR @ a local Prison. I literally finish my work in about 2 hours, so I play while I wait for my day to be over.

From : El Paso, Texas but was from LaLa Land, Cali....well Santa Monica, but same thing

PVP Style : Up close and personal SUCKA!

MMO Exp : Well the firs time I played an MMO was in June 26th, 2007. I bought this one game that was new to the interweb...i think...called Vanguard Heros or something like that. Bought the game, and a bunch of game time since I didn't know what i was doing. Then..on June 27th, 2007 I saw something on the interweb "BOOYA! Granado Espada is in Open Beta SUCKA" so i clicked on it, and I had to get rid of that Vanguard game...didn't play it @ all! lol.

Played Granado Espada for..about 2 years. In the OB they had the first pvp tournament, I was a natural pvp'er, got 2nd place in all of the server! Once launched, they had an event to see who could get the most pk's every week. They had the event for 3 weeks, I was close to winning the event on the first two weeks, on the third week I won the event. So ya, I was one of the servers top pk'er at one point. Still got pics of mah accomplishments lol

Uh, then played chinese ob aion. Got awesome at it, but left it...was boring. Then played ob S.U.N, awesome game but once launched it went dead. Started to play AION again, NA servers, but boring..I'm looking for a game that i get to like as much as Granado Espada, start it in beta like i did with that one game, and hopefully stay there.

I don't think any game is close to being as awesome as "Blade And Soul", so I'm just waiting patiently for Blade And Soul to come out...it will be my last mmorpg. On the mean time, I'll just wait patiently for it to come out and play other games to keep me entertained.

PS. This computer Doesnt have a spell check, so please, pleeeease! don't make fun of mah spellin, i promise when I'm @ my laptop I spell like a champ!

Perfection At Its Best. ;)
  • elixir0panda
    elixir0panda Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    luca7 wrote: »
    Glad im not the youngest XD
    That I know of

shoot.. i shouldn't have busted that lil secret.. :( :O
    :3
    Saga of phanda
    a mischievous elf..
    ..and a stern warrior.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I became insane through long intervals of horrible sanity.
  • crimsonsh
    crimsonsh Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Names Crimson, the rest is no one elses business, but I will say that if anyone here is a regular on the Aika forum or an older member, they will know who I am.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

IGN: Crimmson
    Class: Vampire

\m/ Long Live Metal \m/
  • jadedragon89110
    jadedragon89110 Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    IRL name: Ken
    First MMORPG: Perfect World (3 months to date)
    IGN: Remnant (hopefully)
    Race: Elf/Kindred
    Class: Bard/Assassin (respectively)
    Server:PvE/PvP (respectively)
    [SIGPIC]http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/8303/ubd9306.png[/SIGPIC]

Better watch out for my finale, It'll tear you up from the inside out.:cool:

IGN:Remnant
    Race:Winged Elf
    Class: Bard
  • minhaum
    minhaum Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    IRL name: R. Daniel
    First MMORPG: Tibia
    IGN: Not gonna post now so It'll not be stolen *coolface*
    Race: Dwarfs
    Class: Marksman
    Server: PvE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mikaela810
    mikaela810 Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Edwin male 16 years old Puerto Rico speak spanish play alot of mmps my english is good 2 currently playing in PWI
    :(An open foe may prove a curse;but a pretended friend is worse
  • mikaela810
    edited July 2010
    anc i forgot my younger sister usually hacks my mmos and speks here 2 she beats me playing mmos likes all animal and all pplz me im crazy lazy usually calm get mad when i see my sis 10 years old in my account love 2 eat student want to be a chef letz see hate rasism ,rasist ,and centipids ohh and i want too learn dif lang probably chinesse for those whom ask your sis cant do dat tell it to her not me
  • crimsonsh
    edited July 2010
    mikaela810 wrote: »
    anc i forgot my younger sister usually hacks my mmos and speks here 2 she beats me playing mmos likes all animal and all pplz me im crazy lazy usually calm get mad when i see my sis 10 years old in my account love 2 eat student want to be a chef letz see hate rasism ,rasist ,and centipids ohh and i want too learn dif lang probably chinesse for those whom ask your sis cant do dat tell it to her not me

24cbdj5.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

\m/ Long Live Metal \m/
  • mcbezzely
    mcbezzely Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    IRL name: zopney
    First MMORPG: Runescape (Easter 2005)
    IGN: zopney
    Race: -
    Class: -
    Server: PvP
    MMO Experience: I've been gaming for nearly 5 years now, and I'll probably be gaming until I die. Just from Xfire alone, I've clocked in nearly 3,800 non-AFK hours. http://www.xfire.com/profile/zopney/

About Myself: I may seem mean, but I'm actually an intellectual. As a day job, I work on airplane engines and at night I play on the Internet. One of the main reasons I can be seen raging, is mostly due to little kiddys (such as yourself) trying to act like they're badass. Or even worse, trying to act nice to me. The best way to approach me is to actually engage in conversation with me over Ventrilo or through an IM. Until then, you're just wasting my time with your senseless posting in my thread. I hate you all equally and I've been known to fight even GMs. Come talk to me about zopney v. Frogster on Ventrilo.

When I'm not raging, I'm doing something either constructive or nonconstructive. Just recently, I coded and am in the process of theming a recruitment subsite for my guild's website for Forsaken World. Otherwise, I might be playing 67 hours of Runescape, or similar.

Me being drunk is not a good thing. Bad things like this thread is what happens when I drink.

I own my own website and I own a total of 8 domains for various activities, none of which is pooling money for me, but that I'm proud of nevertheless. I've been playing with websites for nearly 3 years and what I've created is something I never want to lose.

I'm a huge grammar ****. I'm sick and tired of seeing incorrect spelling and punctuation in almost every single thread. I can understand if you're talking in a chat, but for a forum post, I'm hoping for a little bit more brain power or SpelChek. I will admit that I do make mistakes, but I don't rage when people correct me. A quaint 'thank you' is what I give instead.

If you want to talk to me more, click my Xfire miniprofile and add me or come onto Ventrilo at the following:

Hostname: vent9.light-speed.com
    Port: 8899

I'll pull you into the channel and you can either talk or spam. It doesn't matter since I'm admin and I do whatever I want.
    Banished to PinkChan by Abby.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

It's really zopney, Troll of Rule34
  • crimsonsh
    edited July 2010
    Touchy touchy zopney, no need to go RageQuit on us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

\m/ Long Live Metal \m/
  • mikaela810
    edited July 2010
    crimsonsh wrote: »
    24cbdj5.jpg

I saw the pic and laughed out lound im a crazy guy dont worry reson why she hacks is beacase i leave stiky notes on the wall o and welcome
  • poetictragedy
    poetictragedy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    IRL name: Micala
    First MMORPG: Legend Of Ares
    IGN: Undecided
    Race: Kindred
    Class: Vampire ( Just the cool kind, not the Twilight pansies -.-" Stupid fangirls. )
    Server: PvP

I shall be the supreme ruler of the noobs.
    That is all, for the moment at least. ;D
    **** that damsel in distress ****, if I were Zelda I'd find a sword and save myself, not wait around for Link's pansy self.

Future Closed Beta Player :]

IGN: Ambrose
  • poetictragedy
    poetictragedy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    *commences to nerd rage because of her inability to change avatars*

ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    **** that damsel in distress ****, if I were Zelda I'd find a sword and save myself, not wait around for Link's pansy self.

Future Closed Beta Player :]

IGN: Ambrose