q is true of today there will be forsaken world prueva

bladepro
bladepro Posts: 33 Arc User
edited June 2010 in General Discussion
q in the forum say the beta of this server will be given today or tomorrow as that is??
Post edited by bladepro on

Comments

• kaikaname
    kaikaname Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    bladepro wrote: »
    q in the forum say the beta of this server will be given today or tomorrow as that is??

or the day after tomorrow ^^ all we can do is wait
    KaiKaname!!~Executioners;)

Strongest and Sexy player in BoI:cool:.. maybe?:rolleyes:
    God of Ninja! Viet/Korean Pride
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Executionersfw.ning.com
  • swalsh
    swalsh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    there will be a playable english demo at E3. we are hoping for a CBT date to come out there as well. obviously information will show up from attendees about the game itself aswell
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Future Elf Priest
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I'd much rather wait a few more weeks or even months and test a near-finished product then test and play a product that is far from being finalized. Most bugs and errors were already found in Chinese close beta, but I expect from PWE not to release NA/EU close beta before these known bugs will be fixed. For our version there are bound to be bugs, but I would much rather most of them to be localization errors and nothing more.

In any way we will know more during and after E3 expo, but I wouldn't rush them if I were you. :-)
  • mehez
    mehez Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Really
    If there is a link to it show me please if not i'll just trust your word (don't want to get my hopes up)

~Impossible m154.gif
    Hypocrites there everywhere... [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~Impossible
  • linusstaf
    linusstaf Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Still, we might not get a date. You got to take that under consideration too.

The only date we have now is 2010, so could be in a few months or days perhaps.
    Remember, December 31'st is still 2010.
    IGN: Lunis
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The first EU guild to appear on the forums...
    Will you help us be the first one in-game as well?

Apply at TheAuroraGuild.eu!
  • weel
    weel Posts: 127
    edited June 2010
    i'd Much Rather Wait A Few More Weeks Or Even Months And Test A Near-finished Product Then Test And Play A Product That Is Far From Being Finalized. Most Bugs And Errors Were Already Found In Chinese Close Beta, But I Expect From Pwe Not To Release Na/eu Close Beta Before These Known Bugs Will Be Fixed. For Our Version There Are Bound To Be Bugs, But I Would Much Rather Most Of Them To Be Localization Errors And Nothing More.

In Any Way We Will Know More During And After E3 Expo, But I Wouldn't Rush Them If I Were You. :-)

Are You **** Lol
  • pizzblack
    pizzblack Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    weel wrote: »
    Are You **** Lol

Rather have PWE come out whenever, than have a half busted game. =/
    QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT

There once was a BlackCard...~
  • toadeyes2
    toadeyes2 Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    true dat i learned that the hard way
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN:ISLEY
    CLASS: VAMPIRE
    RACE: KINDRED
    GUILD: undecided
    SUBCLASS: AS MANY AS I CAN DO
    :cool:

I see the strongest and smartest men who have ever lived. I see all this potential damn it, an entire generation pumping gas and waiting tables; they're slaves with white collars. Advertisements have them chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy stuff we don't need. We are the middle children of history No purpose or place. We have no great war, or great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised by television to believe that one day we'll all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars ... but we won't.
  • trendster
    trendster Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2010

i have no clue what that means
  • mehez
    mehez Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    trendster wrote: »
    i have no clue what that means

think he is saying: qforq says closed beta info will be given during today or tomorrow

~Impossible m001.gif
    Hypocrites there everywhere... [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~Impossible
  • ageliebt
    ageliebt Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Isn't the point of closed beta to find bugs and errors in order to bring the game closer to a product ready enough for open beta? I mean it seems that a bulk of the content is already there in the chinese closed beta. I don't appreciate it when people talk like if something were to be released in NA it would be some crude alpha thing that was put together in a month.
  • mariya159
    mariya159 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    ageliebt wrote: »
    Isn't the point of closed beta to find bugs and errors in order to bring the game closer to a product ready enough for open beta? I mean it seems that a bulk of the content is already there in the chinese closed beta. I don't appreciate it when people talk like if something were to be released in NA it would be some crude alpha thing that was put together in a month.

We should have *Like* buttons here. I would like that. :)
    -Click- BOOM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pizzblack
    pizzblack Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    ageliebt wrote: »

If PWB hasn't given PWE the game/transferred or whatever. They are still hard

working on it. If we have it already, they probably still are working around the

clock to knock off as much annoying stuff as possible.

Still waiting for whenever they anounce. =/
    QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT

There once was a BlackCard...~
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    weel wrote: »
    Are You **** Lol

If that's you best comment to an articulate, logical comment - what does it say about you?

Moving on...
This discussion has been closed.