June is the beta forsaken world?

bladepro
bladepro Posts: 33 Arc User
edited June 2010 in General Discussion
June is the beta forsaken world?
Post edited by bladepro on
«1

Comments

  • savageflower
    savageflower Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    You will find out either today or tomorrow during E3.
    Justice and power must be brought together, so that whatever is just may be powerful, and whatever is powerful may be just.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN Jackal
    Guild:divinejudgment.guildportal.com
    Class:Slayer
    Level-
  • devthehero
    devthehero Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Let's hope so.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dev/CokeClassic - Bard/Marksman
    DieForHonor - Hardcore PvP Guild
    DFH - Accepting new Applicants! Current roster 12/40 for FW.
    dieforhonor.com
  • ev1lfist
    ev1lfist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    we can just hope for june
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kaikaname
    kaikaname Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    better be .. because im sick of waiting hehe
    KaiKaname!!~Executioners;)

    Strongest and Sexy player in BoI:cool:.. maybe?:rolleyes:
    God of Ninja! Viet/Korean Pride
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Executionersfw.ning.com
  • thecookieman
    thecookieman Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    That'a wat everyone expect to happen...

    CB in June...

    ^_^
    You Can Call Me Raiken ^_^

    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=14643795000&dateline=1275514681[/SIGPIC]
    Your inner demon is always watching.
  • knode
    knode Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    You will find out either today or tomorrow during E3.

    This is just what you and everyone else hopes for. There is no guarantee that they will announce a beta date during E3. I mean I hope they give us a date but it's not why they are there.
    IGN: TBD

    Future Priest of Forsaken World
  • thoussy2
    thoussy2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    the wait has been long they should give some clue at e3.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Protectors rulez
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I'd much rather wait a few more weeks or even months and test a near-finished product then test and play a product that is far from being finalized. Most bugs and errors were already found in Chinese close beta, but I expect from PWE not to release NA/EU close beta before these known bugs will be fixed. For our version there are bound to be bugs, but I would much rather most of them to be localization errors and nothing more.

    In any way we will know more during and after E3 expo, but I wouldn't rush them if I were you. :-)
  • cinderboy
    cinderboy Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    There is no confirmed date unless posted by PWE staff.
    Journalist @ OnRPG.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My blog - mmoculture.com
  • tsukuyomi90
    tsukuyomi90 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    My bet goes on July. Trust me, it will be July. I can see the future.
    My RL photo: tinyurl.com/RLpict
    Proud NeverForever member!

    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.
  • onestarz
    onestarz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    -kneels down in front of a statue in a temple-

    i pray its June xD
    No longer participating in FW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    I am a Master Healer. But all Masters still have much to learn.
  • mehez
    mehez Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    My bet goes on July. Trust me, it will be July. I can see the future.

    you must be foo foo

    ~Impossible m121.gif
    Hypocrites there everywhere... [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]




    ~Impossible
  • onestarz
    onestarz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    mehez wrote: »
    you must be foo foo

    ~Impossible m121.gif

    MONKEY! RAWRRR

    but yea if its july im going to start beating PWE with my staff xD
    No longer participating in FW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    I am a Master Healer. But all Masters still have much to learn.
  • mehez
    mehez Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    onestarz wrote: »
    MONKEY! RAWRRR

    but yea if its july im going to start beating PWE with my staff xD

    I'll join yah m179.gif

    ~Impossible m144.gif
    Hypocrites there everywhere... [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]




    ~Impossible
  • onestarz
    onestarz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    mehez wrote: »
    I'll join yah m179.gif

    ~Impossible m144.gif

    bring you monkeys..... we are goin hunting boyz....
    No longer participating in FW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    I am a Master Healer. But all Masters still have much to learn.
  • mehez
    mehez Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    onestarz wrote: »
    bring you monkeys..... we are goin hunting boyz....

    m138.gifm191.gif

    ~Impossible m114.gif
    Hypocrites there everywhere... [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]




    ~Impossible
  • onestarz
    onestarz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    mehez wrote: »
    m138.gif

    he can make our pitchfork and torch stands xD... will make millions! : D
    No longer participating in FW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    I am a Master Healer. But all Masters still have much to learn.
  • mehez
    mehez Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    onestarz wrote: »
    he can make our pitchfork and torch stands xD... will make millions! : D

    lol m209.gif

    funny

    ~Impossible m209.gif
    Hypocrites there everywhere... [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]




    ~Impossible
  • onestarz
    onestarz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    mehez wrote: »
    lol m209.gif

    how come the monkey gets all the money... >.>
    No longer participating in FW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    I am a Master Healer. But all Masters still have much to learn.
  • mehez
    mehez Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    onestarz wrote: »
    how come the monkey gets all the money... >.>

    Because he stole Christmas presents? m001.gif
    Hypocrites there everywhere... [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]




    ~Impossible
  • onestarz
    onestarz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    mehez wrote: »
    Because he stole Christmas presents? m001.gif

    OMG DIE -pulls out two tommy guns and starts fireing like a madman- lol xD
    No longer participating in FW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    I am a Master Healer. But all Masters still have much to learn.
  • jackyo
    jackyo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Take it to msn u 2 o__o............

    went from talking about it if CB will be in june
    to spamm with monkey smileys
    ......................
    Have you ever Danced with a Devil in the pale moonlight ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    ~Human / Demon Warrior~
    ~CB Phase 1 Tester~
    Dungeon design contest Phase one Winner
  • mehez
    mehez Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    onestarz wrote: »
    OMG DIE -pulls out two tommy guns and starts fireing like a madman- lol xD

    m199.gif****..

    ~Impossible m198.gif
    Hypocrites there everywhere... [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]




    ~Impossible
  • onestarz
    onestarz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    mehez wrote: »
    m199.gif****..

    ~Impossible m198.gif

    Those who can cure can also kill... >: ) i should add that to my sig!!!
    No longer participating in FW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    I am a Master Healer. But all Masters still have much to learn.
  • mehez
    mehez Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    onestarz wrote: »
    Those who can cure can also kill... >: ) i should add that to my sig!!!

    nice

    ~Impossible m081.gif
    Hypocrites there everywhere... [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]




    ~Impossible
  • solick
    solick Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I'm sure Forsaken world closed beta will lunch sometime in June. Seen MMOsite speculate June 30th but i don't trust MMosite that much and see them as a weak source of information and if they happen to be right well break out the party hats and fireworks cause they done something right. Other then that people can speculate day's but no one knows anything until
    PWE announces something, A lot of people are head deep into G4 live broadcast of E3's waiting to see PWE's air time and hope's they will announce the Closed beta date i have a feeling these people are going to be waiting for some time to see PWE
  • mehez
    mehez Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    solick wrote: »
    I'm sure Forsaken world closed beta will lunch sometime in June. Seen MMOsite speculate June 30th but i don't trust MMosite that much and see them as a weak source of information and if they happen to be right well break out the party hats and fireworks cause they done something right. Other then that people can speculate day's but no one knows anything until
    PWE announces something, A lot of people are head deep into G4 live broadcast of E3's waiting to see PWE's air time and hope's they will announce the Closed beta date i have a feeling these people are going to be waiting for some time to see PWE

    lets wait for tomorrow when they update forums and everything

    ~Impossible m039.gif
    Hypocrites there everywhere... [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]




    ~Impossible
  • onestarz
    onestarz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    mehez wrote: »
    lets wait for tomorrow when they update forums and everything

    ~Impossible m039.gif

    yea only thigns im trusting are news from E4 channel and Forsaken World Site xD

    and you seriously have to tell me where you got your monkeys xD
    No longer participating in FW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    I am a Master Healer. But all Masters still have much to learn.
  • steamon
    steamon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    There is a live cam at the e3 on gamespot. You can submit questions. So I asked about forsaken world he turns around and he is on the right booth and he walks on but they were busy talking. At least I tried. :P and yes I saw screens with forsaken world on it ready to play.
  • mehez
    mehez Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    onestarz wrote: »
    yea only thigns im trusting are news from E4 channel and Forsaken World Site xD

    and you seriously have to tell me where you got your monkeys xD
    i ment pwe update forums and http://www.laymark.com/#icons
    steamon wrote: »
    There is a live cam at the e3 on gamespot. You can submit questions. So I asked about forsaken world he turns around and he is on the right booth and he walks on but they were busy talking. At least I tried. :P and yes I saw screens with forsaken world on it ready to play.

    So close.....

    ~Impossible m091.gif
    Hypocrites there everywhere... [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]




    ~Impossible
This discussion has been closed.