Guild - BlackCard

1131416181978

Comments

  • dinoman7
    dinoman7 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I'm posting this here because I can not post on the guild site through my phone.

    Now...

    I think its time for an announcement. I have given this much thought, and I believe this is for the best. After much observation of the members in our guild, I feel this is not where I belong.
    I watched for many days and read many threads/posts. And I feel that the people in BCN are not able to control themselves when it comes to pointless spamming. And when confronted then defend themselves instead of accepting it. I feel that the environment of the guild was filled too much random talk. At first, when I join BCN I had hopes for the guild. Perhaps those hopes will at some point become a reality. But I can not be certain, then again who can? Well anyways this is all pointless bashing, so I'll just end it here. Its been nice with you guys. I'll miss you guys...if you ever need me I'm just a whisper away. Anyways all the best to you guys! I hope to see you around and hope this doesn't create juice with anyone. Stay in touch if you want PM me if you want my msn. And if you could jace inform the others by posting this on the site somewhere. I myself am still a bit unsure of this but I its what my gut says. So its my decision that I will resign from my position in the BlackCard Nation, and quit this Nation.

    Once a BCnational always a BCnational. Somewhere inside everyone is.

    Stay hot BlackCard. Stay hot.

    A revolution can be neither made nor stopped. The only thing that can be done is for one of several of its children to give it a direction by dint of victories.

    -Napoleon Bonaparte


    May.Immortalily.Never.Ignore.Our.Names.
    For we ARE its Minions.
  • pizzblack
    pizzblack Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    dinoman7 wrote: »
    I'm posting this here because I can not post on the guild site through my phone.

    Now...

    I think its time for an announcement. I have given this much thought, and I believe this is for the best. After much observation of the members in our guild, I feel this is not where I belong.
    I watched for many days and read many threads/posts. And I feel that the people in BCN are not able to control themselves when it comes to pointless spamming. And when confronted then defend themselves instead of accepting it. I feel that the environment of the guild was filled too much random talk. At first, when I join BCN I had hopes for the guild. Perhaps those hopes will at some point become a reality. But I can not be certain, then again who can? Well anyways this is all pointless bashing, so I'll just end it here. Its been nice with you guys. I'll miss you guys...if you ever need me I'm just a whisper away. Anyways all the best to you guys! I hope to see you around and hope this doesn't create juice with anyone. Stay in touch if you want PM me if you want my msn. And if you could jace inform the others by posting this on the site somewhere. I myself am still a bit unsure of this but I its what my gut says. So its my decision that I will resign from my position in the BlackCard Nation, and quit this Nation.

    Once a BCnational always a BCnational. Somewhere inside everyone is.

    Stay hot BlackCard. Stay hot.

    Awww, sorry to see you go. =(

    We're all restless waiting for FW. =/

    We hang around to build better communications with each other and of course the

    community. ^_^

    But, I guess we'll see you around dino!
    QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT

    There once was a BlackCard...~
  • veritasad
    veritasad Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    dinoman7 wrote: »
    I'm posting this here because I can not post on the guild site through my phone.

    Now...

    I think its time for an announcement. I have given this much thought, and I believe this is for the best. After much observation of the members in our guild, I feel this is not where I belong.
    I watched for many days and read many threads/posts. And I feel that the people in BCN are not able to control themselves when it comes to pointless spamming. And when confronted then defend themselves instead of accepting it. I feel that the environment of the guild was filled too much random talk. At first, when I join BCN I had hopes for the guild. Perhaps those hopes will at some point become a reality. But I can not be certain, then again who can? Well anyways this is all pointless bashing, so I'll just end it here. Its been nice with you guys. I'll miss you guys...if you ever need me I'm just a whisper away. Anyways all the best to you guys! I hope to see you around and hope this doesn't create juice with anyone. Stay in touch if you want PM me if you want my msn. And if you could jace inform the others by posting this on the site somewhere. I myself am still a bit unsure of this but I its what my gut says. So its my decision that I will resign from my position in the BlackCard Nation, and quit this Nation.

    Once a BCnational always a BCnational. Somewhere inside everyone is.

    Stay hot BlackCard. Stay hot.

    Very well brought up points, this spamming of our own guild topic is rather...unneeded too.
    Sorry to see you go before even meeting you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pizzblack
    pizzblack Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    -pulls out ruler-

    Hm, no game yet...no way to know about how active guild members really are.

    So, for now...I'm looking at forum activity, whether people are frequet visitors and/or

    posters on the guild site, those on IRC, and on GSC.

    Seems pointless, cause I don't say what I'm really doing. ;D

    Gives me a hint on who is social and likely to have higher positions in the guild.
    QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT

    There once was a BlackCard...~
  • onestarz
    onestarz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    pizzblack wrote: »
    -pulls out ruler-

    Hm, no game yet...no way to know about how active guild members really are.

    So, for now...I'm looking at forum activity, whether people are frequet visitors and/or

    posters on the guild site, those on IRC, and on GSC.

    Seems pointless, cause I don't say what I'm really doing. ;D

    Gives me a hint on who is social and likely to have higher positions in the guild.

    yea dont we have like people waiting in line to join our pre-guild now? xD
    dinoman7 wrote: »
    I'm posting this here because I can not post on the guild site through my phone.

    Now...

    I think its time for an announcement. I have given this much thought, and I believe this is for the best. After much observation of the members in our guild, I feel this is not where I belong.
    I watched for many days and read many threads/posts. And I feel that the people in BCN are not able to control themselves when it comes to pointless spamming. And when confronted then defend themselves instead of accepting it. I feel that the environment of the guild was filled too much random talk. At first, when I join BCN I had hopes for the guild. Perhaps those hopes will at some point become a reality. But I can not be certain, then again who can? Well anyways this is all pointless bashing, so I'll just end it here. Its been nice with you guys. I'll miss you guys...if you ever need me I'm just a whisper away. Anyways all the best to you guys! I hope to see you around and hope this doesn't create juice with anyone. Stay in touch if you want PM me if you want my msn. And if you could jace inform the others by posting this on the site somewhere. I myself am still a bit unsure of this but I its what my gut says. So its my decision that I will resign from my position in the BlackCard Nation, and quit this Nation.

    Once a BCnational always a BCnational. Somewhere inside everyone is.

    Stay hot BlackCard. Stay hot.

    farewell freind! :D
    No longer participating in FW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    I am a Master Healer. But all Masters still have much to learn.
  • pizzblack
    pizzblack Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Man, the wait is murderous.....heard some good news about Golden Sun DS Sept. first!!!

    Mega Man Zero will tie me over till FW...zzz.
    QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT

    There once was a BlackCard...~
  • pizzblack
    pizzblack Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Hm:

    Tying up the inactives

    Will post cbt instructions soon (added one more thing)

    will reorganize first page
    QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT

    There once was a BlackCard...~
  • mainstrikerr
    mainstrikerr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Jace is Nubtard :D
    Phase 1 person!!!!


    Username: Bash.
    Class:Stonemen protector
    Guild: RageQuit

    FEB NEEDS TO MAKE ME A SIGNATURE, BUT SHES TOO SLOW
  • pizzblack
    pizzblack Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Jace is Nubtard :D

    >.> Hide better hide. I hear you playing music somewhere....

    -back to guild office-
    QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT

    There once was a BlackCard...~
  • onestarz
    onestarz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    pizzblack wrote: »
    >.> Hide better hide. I hear you playing music somewhere....

    -back to guild office-

    -breaks down the door-

    hows it goin jace? :D beautiful weather we are having?
    No longer participating in FW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    I am a Master Healer. But all Masters still have much to learn.
  • pizzblack
    pizzblack Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    onestarz wrote: »
    -breaks down the door-

    hows it goin jace? :D beautiful weather we are having?

    Hey star!!

    Just figuring what I got left to do for the guild!

    -shuffles some papers-
    QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT

    There once was a BlackCard...~
  • onestarz
    onestarz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    pizzblack wrote: »
    Hey star!!

    Just figuring what I got left to do for the guild!

    -shuffles some papers-

    oh ok then Jace ill be back later i want to go get a snack

    -walks out and puts the door back up, but then knocks it back down again-

    i almost forgot! Lina needs more alchemy supplies soon

    -walks out and puts the door back up-
    No longer participating in FW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    I am a Master Healer. But all Masters still have much to learn.
  • mainstrikerr
    mainstrikerr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    onestarz wrote: »
    oh ok then Jace ill be back later i want to go get a snack

    -walks out and puts the door back up, but then knocks it back down again-

    i almost forgot! Lina needs more alchemy supplies soon

    -walks out and puts the door back up-

    Hopefullly you put the screws back in to hold the door up. Or else it will continue to fall.
    Phase 1 person!!!!


    Username: Bash.
    Class:Stonemen protector
    Guild: RageQuit

    FEB NEEDS TO MAKE ME A SIGNATURE, BUT SHES TOO SLOW
  • onestarz
    onestarz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Hopefullly you put the screws back in to hold the door up. Or else it will continue to fall.

    meh too lazy xD i just leaned it up on the side of the doorway
    No longer participating in FW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    I am a Master Healer. But all Masters still have much to learn.
  • pizzblack
    pizzblack Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    onestarz wrote: »

    meh too lazy xD i just leaned it up on the side of the doorway

    -hands hammer and nails-

    Fix my door. -,-


    Not much goin' on. Keep up with communications among the members!
    QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT

    There once was a BlackCard...~
  • koenn
    koenn Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Are you guys the same blackcard from SUN??
  • pizzblack
    pizzblack Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    koenn wrote: »
    Are you guys the same blackcard from SUN??

    That would be just me, the leader. ;p

    You from SUN?
    QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT

    There once was a BlackCard...~
  • onestarz
    onestarz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    pizzblack wrote: »
    -hands hammer and nails-

    Fix my door. -,-


    Not much goin' on. Keep up with communications among the members!

    -fixes the door-
    pizzblack wrote: »
    That would be just me, the leader. ;p

    You from SUN?

    -waits a couple moments and breaks it back down on top of jace-

    I DIDNT KNOW THAT!!! -looks around- jace?... yoooooohooooo where did ya go?

    hmm... oh well.. -walks out-
    No longer participating in FW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    I am a Master Healer. But all Masters still have much to learn.
  • koenn
    koenn Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    pizzblack wrote: »
    That would be just me, the leader. ;p

    You from SUN?

    yes!! i remember you guys i was goin to join way back my ing there was Imagine
    I dont really play any more got kinda boring.........I found this game looks pertty nice jus sined up for cbt
  • pizzblack
    pizzblack Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    onestarz wrote:
    -waits a couple moments and breaks it back down on top of jace-

    I DIDNT KNOW THAT!!! -looks around- jace?... yoooooohooooo where did ya go?

    hmm... oh well.. -walks out-

    -eyes and an evil grin appear- Ohhh~ STAR!!!~~~

    -bats start appearing out of the darkness-

    koenn wrote: »
    yes!! i remember you guys i was goin to join way back my ing there was Imagine
    I dont really play any more got kinda boring.........I found this game looks pertty nice jus sined up for cbt

    Might have ticked in my memory for a bit! o.o

    But welcome to FW! SUN became unbearable, cause you could hardly find people

    to asisst you.
    QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT

    There once was a BlackCard...~
  • koenn
    koenn Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Ya i same reason why i stoped playing......................Mind if i join you guys for cbt??
  • mainstrikerr
    mainstrikerr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    -Plays music while watching the bats attack Star- Mauahahhahaha

    This is BLACKCARDD! :) That is all for my random spam until someone replies. Thank you come again!
    Phase 1 person!!!!


    Username: Bash.
    Class:Stonemen protector
    Guild: RageQuit

    FEB NEEDS TO MAKE ME A SIGNATURE, BUT SHES TOO SLOW
  • pizzblack
    pizzblack Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    koenn wrote: »
    Ya i same reason why i stoped playing......................Mind if i join you guys for cbt??

    Sent you a mail, check your usercp.
    QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT

    There once was a BlackCard...~
  • koenn
    koenn Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    TY! I registered on the site........and now im goin to start to write with color on my replies=)
  • onestarz
    onestarz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    pizzblack wrote: »
    -eyes and an evil grin appear- Ohhh~ STAR!!!~~~

    -bats start appearing out of the darkness-

    EPPPP!!m040.gif
    No longer participating in FW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    I am a Master Healer. But all Masters still have much to learn.
  • pizzblack
    pizzblack Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    onestarz wrote: »
    EPPPP!!m040.gif

    Slammed doors on me for the last time~~~

    Ooohh STAR~~~ Don't forget you broke lina's door~~

    -chases- -scobby doo chase music comes up-
    QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT

    There once was a BlackCard...~
  • onestarz
    onestarz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    pizzblack wrote: »
    Slammed doors on me for the last time~~~

    Ooohh STAR~~~ Don't forget you broke lina's door~~

    -chases- -scobby doo chase music comes up-

    always trying to get Lina to kill me rent you? lol
    evill....
    m082.gif

    TIME TO GO!! m104.gif
    No longer participating in FW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    I am a Master Healer. But all Masters still have much to learn.
  • veritasad
    veritasad Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    You two and your little role playing stuff...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pizzblack
    pizzblack Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    veritasad wrote: »
    You two and your little role playing stuff...

    Hehe, always fun on the forums. Well only when bored. =p

    Next E3 media game coverage at 6:00 PM EST. I'll be watching it from G4TV.
    QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT

    There once was a BlackCard...~
  • onestarz
    onestarz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    pizzblack wrote: »
    Hehe, always fun on the forums. Well only when bored. =p

    Next E3 media game coverage at 6:00 PM EST. I'll be watching it from G4TV.

    lol yea something to pass the time...waiting for FW... m082.gif
    No longer participating in FW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    I am a Master Healer. But all Masters still have much to learn.
This discussion has been closed.