Embrace,

weel
weel Posts: 127
edited June 2010 in General Discussion
Was just wondering will fw allow players to be embraced by same sex O.O:eek::)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• deathbunny
    deathbunny Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I don't think any of the PWE games have same sex embrace...?

cz47.gif
    Post in the right section and maybe you'll get the help you seek.

[ Guide Index | Search | PWE Support ]
  • weel
    edited June 2010
    ROFL was just wondering, since this is suppose to be the most anticipated game pwi is bringing out, wouldn't:cool: they want to catch the gamers eye with something new?
  • dhakiya
    dhakiya Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    mhmm
    You nasty weel!!! :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thnx Infamous
    What exactly is true happiness? Happiness resembles a mirror,
    a direct representation of having life means being happy,
    not worldly possessions.
    ~Dhakiya
  • weel
    edited June 2010
    As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up frantically and announces, "If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman."

She removes all her clothing and asks, "Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?"

A man stands up, removes his shirt and says, "Here, iron this!". :)
  • merilwen
    merilwen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    weel wrote: »
    As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up frantically and announces, "If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman."

She removes all her clothing and asks, "Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?"

A man stands up, removes his shirt and says, "Here, iron this!". :)

omg xD that one is so lame that it's funny xD

and it would be great if they allow same sex embrace :3
    ~rawr
  • mirrai
    mirrai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    No, PWE main office is located at Beijing PWE.
    Same sex marriage or embrace is never exist on their games not because they never know it, the developer not accepting same sex marriage. Has something to do with Chinese culture.
    Except if another company able to buy the full license of the game, that way these another company can alter these same sex things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Average player age on FW currently
    (0 ~ 17)23,4% - (17~20)31,2% - (21~30)19,5% - (30~40)4,7% - (70+)0,8% - (unknown)20,3%
    There were over 64 thread asking FW download and date, Currently there 28 Guild available for you
    I haven't update the information above.
    If you are wondering how to access ignore list =http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist=
  • zabuzapt
    zabuzapt Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    they should add same sex embrace think its no problem since most of the females in game are guys anyway.. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

FW CBT1 Live Stream: livestream.com/immortalsfw
  • masder
    masder Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    In China Perfect World would face massive controversy and probably be shut down by the government. Ok, maybe that is a bit too extreme but you know how China is.
    Want to know more about Forsaken World? Then head over to Forsaken World Fans. forsakenworldfans.blogspot.com

[SIGPIC]http://i42.tinypic.com/2iw3k11.png[/SIGPIC]

Race: Elf
    Class: Priest
    Name: Asfer

I aim to be a God..
  • mirrai
    edited June 2010
    zabuzapt wrote: »
    they should add same sex embrace think its no problem since most of the females in game are guys anyway.. lol

If it's like that why not the **** couple just make 1 male and 1 female, isn't they just pixel in the end ? What trully important is big heart . . . Bon Appetit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (0 ~ 17)23,4% - (17~20)31,2% - (21~30)19,5% - (30~40)4,7% - (70+)0,8% - (unknown)20,3%
    There were over 64 thread asking FW download and date, Currently there 28 Guild available for you
    If you are wondering how to access ignore list =http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist=
  • nimsul
    nimsul Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Embrace like in pw (but male & male this time?)?
    Maybe im close-minded, but that totally gives me the creeps -_-
  • mirrai
    edited June 2010
    Everyone . . i just got a future sight . .
    I see so many thread asking same sex interaction . . and some of them even spamming . .
    But the developer stay strong . . and not change anything.

But oh . . maybe it will change if a pro same sex company buy the game full license.
    I am not anti same sex -_- . . but as long as the developer and owner is Beijing PWE it won't happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zabuzapt
    edited June 2010
    lol wth why they add embrace then ? lol xp its just a game get over it xp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• mirrai
    edited June 2010
    lol wth why they add embrace then ? lol xp its just a game get over it xp

For what they consider as normal couple ? (male & female)
    And i forget where, but i read a news about some mmo company that running on china is banning male player that playing female character . . why ? Well because a council or official say *male player that playing female character is a sign of homosexual . . *
    well <.< i guess that's what making real female player is a lot there, but i forget how they detect you were a male or not . .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zabuzapt
    edited June 2010
    in korea uve to give your ID dont know if in china uve to give your id too if they do its ez to get i guess xp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• dustyballz
    dustyballz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    There are topics like this one in every PWE game's forums, every single one of the PWE games. This is going to be a personal post from me, a longtime online gamer.

1. This is a video game, not a dating service.
    2. If **** think they need some way to show their gayness while in a video game with avatars that are NOT themselves, then there are many MMOs that allow this, but never any game from PWE.
    3. Being **** is a personal choice, and in-game nothing is actually YOU. It's all a fantastic (fantasy) falsehood, not reality. Be **** in real life.

Seeing all this begging and crying about the lack of **** men being able to embrace each other's character avatars is sickening to me, to be honest. I stopped playing ESO in February after Valentine's Day as that game's community had a **** love parade, so I was totally turned off to that game and it's community.

Thanks for listening. Thanks for hating, I'm sure many haters are here getting so angry that yet another person avoids this topic.

EDIT: Homosexuality in China
  • sadicneon
    sadicneon Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    im not against any sexual orientation if they like is not my problem. if they dont bother me im okay i am open mind about that. if they want put that system in game dont care
  • zabuzapt
    edited June 2010
    as i said this is just a game lol guess to many homophobic or somthing lol..

its a game guys but oh well people take it too seriously if i saw two guys hugging and kissing in a game i would just lol its for fun i dont see the problem lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I believe I mentioned this before but since this has been brought up again I think its important to mention it again. China's policy with **** community (Their government doesn't allow **** Marriage and being **** is against the law from what I know) doesn't even allow game companies to implant **** gestures (i.e. hugging, holding or marrying same sex characters).
    I don't agree with it in any way and it saddens me that they "force" their policy onto the international community, but since the PWE resides and developes their games in Beijing and is a Chinese company the fact that they do not and won't implant is is somewhat understandable.

Even if they wanted to their government policy doesn't allow them to do it. :(
  • zabuzapt
    edited June 2010
    since when giving a hug to another man is **** ? lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• mirrai
    edited June 2010

o.0 . . of course you must be know what kind of hug will make them looks like a **** ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thecookieman
    thecookieman Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010

well it's something that chinese believe
    and we must accept it since
    the game's made by them ^_^
    You Can Call Me Raiken ^_^

[SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=14643795000&dateline=1275514681[/SIGPIC]
    Your inner demon is always watching.
  • zabuzapt
    edited June 2010
    lolol well maybe they should add a handshake for guys xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• lemons
    lemons Posts: 22
    edited June 2010
    I don't think guys playing girl chars should be considered a sign of homosexuality simply because a lot of guys that Ive played with online say "If I have to stare at someones butt all day it might as well be a chick" =o
  • mirrai
    edited June 2010
    lemons wrote: »
    I don't think guys playing girl chars should be considered a sign of homosexuality simply because a lot of guys that Ive played with online say "If I have to stare at someones butt all day it might as well be a chick" =o

Say that to official (government) at China. xD
    I am understand what you mean though. Eh the quote looks pretty bad. >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • toastedu
    toastedu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    lolol well maybe they should add a handshake for guys xD

LOL yeah handshake would be cool xD maybe just take embrace out all together if people are just going to complain about it...It's just a game after all.
  • jeanfoutsa1
    jeanfoutsa1 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Ah ah!! No way they gonna take the love demonstration outta the game. :D Because marriage = money. Also many couples will play this game and I bet they will wanna hold each other irl and online too. Wheres the harm?

I see u raging over man on man action. But OP said "same sex embrace". How about 2 lolis holding each other.... ijs

LOL
  • zabuzapt
    edited June 2010
    ye they should add girl embrace girl i think no one says no to that ;D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• weel
    edited June 2010
    mirrai wrote: »
    If it's like that why not the **** couple just make 1 male and 1 female, isn't they just pixel in the end ? What trully important is big heart . . . Bon Appetit

lol makes sense..lol cant stop laughing
  • mirrai
    edited June 2010
    ye they should add girl embrace girl i think no one says no to that ;D

Eh isn't what everyone say from page 1 to 3 is PWE not allow same sex embrace ?
    Girl boy embrace is always allowed o_0 there already a lot screenshot of example.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tabbiefury
    tabbiefury Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    mirrai wrote: »
    <snip>

banning male player that playing female character

<snip>

So if they make a female only class in a game, if a male wants to try that class, he will be banned? And what if they make a male only class, does that mean any female that plays it should be banned?
This discussion has been closed.