Official FW FAQ

Comments

• onestarz
    onestarz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    You're going to get him riled up again! D: He might go have his way with some womenz around where he lives.

i know lmao... i think its the duty of guild memeber to bug the hell out of their guild master... wel all love him tho xD
    No longer participating in FW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a Master Healer. But all Masters still have much to learn.
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Topic=train.

The train has now derailed.

Choo. Choo. :(
  • onestarz
    edited May 2010
    Topic=train.

The train has now derailed.

Choo. Choo. :(

*crashes into a tree*

lol srry xD well get back on topic now :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• galatea
    galatea Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Hope this 2 currency system will work well!
  • pizzblack
    pizzblack Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    You're going to get him riled up again! D: He might go have his way with some womenz around where he lives.

Oh no...don't want the women where I live...
    onestarz wrote: »
    i know lmao... i think its the duty of guild memeber to bug the hell out of their guild master... wel all love him tho xD

Yeah yeah!!! Feed me!!!
    galatea wrote: »
    Hope this 2 currency system will work well!

It will be awesome! No gold farming bots!

There's soul currency you get from mobs and gold that only comes through

special events and instances!
    QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT

There once was a BlackCard...~
  • kddfddlr
    kddfddlr Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    pizzblack wrote: »
    There's soul currency you get from mobs and gold that only comes through special events and instances![/COLOR]

where can i find info about gold and what can i buy for it other than paying your share to set up guild? soul currency will be used for skills,equipment,pots...i could imagine selling stuff player-to-player will give you gold
    waiting for CBT phase 1 ...
  • omnio
    omnio Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    obah wrote: »
    Q: Are classes locked to certain races?
    The classes are available to the following:
    Warrior: Human/Elves
    Protector: Stoneman
    Priest: Human/Elves
    Vampire: Kindred
    Assassin: Human/Kindred
    Bard: Elves
    Marksman: Dwarves
    Mage: Human/Kindred
    Dwarves only Marksman? :(
    I want Dwarf warrior(or other melee) class!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • maruuchi
    maruuchi Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    omnio wrote: »
    Dwarves only Marksman? :(
    I want Dwarf warrior(or other melee) class!

Yeah but it'll be alright~ We can just shoot everyone hiding in the tall grass. :D
  • refertome
    refertome Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Admins and moderators please give more updates plsss!
  • obah
    obah Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    refertome wrote: »
    Admins and moderators please give more updates plsss!

I ate a banana today. I also watched some episodes of True Blood (HBO TV Series).

Are those good updates?
  • masder
    masder Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I ate a banana today. I also watched some episodes of True Blood (HBO TV Series).

Are those good updates?
    LMAO. Hey this thread has reached 100 posts!
    Want to know more about Forsaken World? Then head over to Forsaken World Fans. forsakenworldfans.blogspot.com

[SIGPIC]http://i42.tinypic.com/2iw3k11.png[/SIGPIC]

Race: Elf
    Class: Priest
    Name: Asfer

I aim to be a God..
  • sportokus
    sportokus Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Are those good updates?

I lol'd.
    msg2shrt
    ===================Executioner===================
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ===================Executioner===================
  • dhakiya
    dhakiya Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Are those good updates?

:D
    lmao!!
    who knew obah had a sense of humor...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thnx Infamous
    What exactly is true happiness? Happiness resembles a mirror,
    a direct representation of having life means being happy,
    not worldly possessions.
    ~Dhakiya
  • shamzill
    shamzill Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Are those good updates?

Banana? ok so someone is monkeying around. as for True Blood can't wait till the New ones are out. :cool:

atleast we know what your up to, Now whats up with the game?
  • kskia
    kskia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Are those good updates?

Is this how an admin of a forum should answer? That guy was just asking for some updates on the IP banned countries, and you people makes fun of his English. If his English is really that bad, I doubt anyone of you could understand what he was trying to say.

Obah, I'm not saying that admins can't have any sense of humor, but when it comes to potential customers of the company asking a question, the least you could do is to answer politely. If you don't know the answer, then just say it nicely that you are not sure but will check on it and give an answer ASAP. Try putting yourself in his shoes, when you get such irrelevant answers from an admin after you asked about something that you are concerned about. How would you feel?

One more thing I would like to bring up to you Obah, being an admin, doesn't mean you can have the rights to abuse your authority.
  • shiro
    shiro Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    kskia wrote: »
    Is this how an admin of a forum should answer? That guy was just asking for some updates on the IP banned countries, and you people makes fun of his English. If his English is really that bad, I doubt anyone of you could understand what he was trying to say.

Obah, I'm not saying that admins can't have any sense of humor, but when it comes to potential customers of the company asking a question, the least you could do is to answer politely. If you don't know the answer, then just say it nicely that you are not sure but will check on it and give an answer ASAP. Try putting yourself in his shoes, when you get such irrelevant answers from an admin after you asked about something that you are concerned about. How would you feel?

One more thing I would like to bring up to you Obah, being an admin, doesn't mean you can have the rights to abuse your authority.

Disagree. This is the first game forum where actually I've seem staff members with a sense of humor and being active at the same time. Also I believe if he knew the answer and it was public, then he'd answer them.
  • dhakiya
    edited June 2010

I dont see any signs of obah making fun of anyones english.... not to mention his english is not bad...
    cut the guy some slack he was just trying to shine a bit of humor on the situation..

THIS APPLIES TO PWI ONLY!!!
    These countries CAN NOT play Perfect World International.
    China
    Hong Kong
    Japan
    Macau
    Malaysia
    North Korea
    Philippines
    South Korea
    Taiwan
    Vietnam

If you want to play Perfect World for those regions, you will have to research on the internet to
    find the one that covers your location. All other IP addresses from anywhere else in the world are not blocked by Perfect World Entertainment.
    Note: This list is current as of Feb 8, 2010.
    original post by ~darthpanda16
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thnx Infamous
    not worldly possessions.
    ~Dhakiya
  • masder
    edited June 2010

I guess I'm a culprit of making fun of someones English, and I apologize. However, obah probably is in a verbal NDA, so that's why replied the way he did.
    Want to know more about Forsaken World? Then head over to Forsaken World Fans. forsakenworldfans.blogspot.com

I aim to be a God..
  • kskia
    kskia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Nope I wasn't referring to obah when I mentioned about someone's English being made fun of. Anyway the culprit has already owned up.

If obah happens to be under any verbal NDA, he can just tell us that he's not suppose to disclose any unconfirmed information. Rather than just posting something up to show his sense of humor. Some of you guys, might think obah is funny by replying this way, but when it happens to you in future, you won't find any of this funny at all. .

Btw, thx dhakiya for clarifying the IP banned list.
  • masder
    edited June 2010
    Nope I wasn't referring to obah when I mentioned about someone's English being made fun of. Anyway the culprit has already owned up.

If obah happens to be under any verbal NDA, he can just tell us that he's not suppose to disclose any unconfirmed information. Rather than just posting something up to show his sense of humor. Some of you guys, might think obah is funny by replying this way, but when it happens to you in future, you won't find any of this funny at all. .

PWE plans to release a lot of at E3, so ,if obah is in a NDA, it will probably be lifted after E3

I aim to be a God..
  • dangwozesi
    dangwozesi Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I am just wondering.
    If it's PWI aka Perfect World International, isn't it suppose to allow users from all over the world? Then I assume they should host for all users. It's a little contradicting here, if they plan to ipban for those stated countries.
  • kddfddlr
    kddfddlr Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    dangwozesi wrote: »
    I am just wondering.
    If it's PWI aka Perfect World International, isn't it suppose to allow users from all over the world? Then I assume they should host for all users. It's a little contradicting here, if they plan to ipban for those stated countries.

you need only two countries to be international
    waiting for CBT phase 1 ...
  • dangwozesi
    edited June 2010
    kddfddlr wrote: »
    you need only two countries to be international

Then that defeat the purpose of hosting and calling it as International. Since the license royalties for North America only and International is different.
    I don't know if both the development team and publisher runs in one same company. If that's so, they should be able to do whatever they want on this part.
  • onestarz
    edited June 2010
    I am just wondering.

I thought it was called PWE... Perfect World Entertainment

maybe my brain not working... xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• dhakiya
    edited June 2010

Your welcome... i hate to see us not get along!
    would be nice of have a decent relationship with our GM's
    not to mention obah is the only GM who actually goes around the forum answering our questions the rest simply ignore
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thnx Infamous
    not worldly possessions.
    ~Dhakiya
  • dangwozesi
    edited June 2010
    onestarz wrote: »
    I thought it was called PWE... Perfect World Entertainment

maybe my brain not working... xD

Oh, then I guess the information dhakiya posted was not very accurate. :confused:
    These countries CAN NOT play Perfect World International.
    China
    Hong Kong
    Japan
    Macau
    Malaysia
    North Korea
    Philippines
    South Korea
    Taiwan
    Vietnam

If you want to play Perfect World for those regions, you will have to research on the internet to
    find the one that covers your location. All other IP addresses from anywhere else in the world are not blocked by Perfect World Entertainment.
    Note: This list is current as of Feb 8, 2010.
    original post by ~darthpanda16
  • obah
    obah Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Yikes, relax, I thought he was asking about updates on FW, not precisely about IP bans.

The best way to know if you can play FW is....

If you can play Jade Dynasty, you are fine. Simple as that.
  • dangwozesi
    edited June 2010
    Yikes, relax, I thought he was asking about updates on FW, not precisely about IP bans.

The best way to know if you can play FW is....

If you can play Jade Dynasty, you are fine. Simple as that.

Never played Jade Dynasty. So we should all download it and check if we're IP-ban? That's too troublesome. :eek:
    Well, I don't want to waste a month time waiting just to find out we are IP banned in future. :(
  • omnio
    omnio Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Never played Jade Dynasty. So we should all download it and check if we're IP-ban? That's too troublesome. :eek:
    Well, I don't want to waste a month time waiting just to find out we are IP banned in future. :(

What is this I dont even...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ladysanctuary
    ladysanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I received the Beta code already and accidently deleted it from my email account.Is there any way to get that code back under my account that i'm using now?How can i check if i entered the beta code before it was deleted?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fyrefly
This discussion has been closed.