What feature are you looking forward to the most?

vahrna
vahrna Posts: 1 Arc User
edited March 2010 in General Discussion
For me, it is the chance to change the world around me. And maybe exploring the world as it changes around me. What about you?
Post edited by vahrna on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    You know what? Its just so damn hard to choose!

I'm excited about the feature you mentioned, that's for sure... but what really excites me is a simple thing that so far lacked in most MMO's I've been playing, PWI (which I love to death) included... the race/class feature. Finally each race can have skills that are far more interesting than the expected ones.

Also, the new skills seem amazing.
  • vahrna
    edited March 2010
    Don't forget that not only the classes/races, the world will probably look amazing too! We will get to see pyramides, pieces of our actual history and much more =). Forsaken World has a lot of interesting features. The skills is something I look forward to too, especially the "XP skills" (rage skills?)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kitanishi
    kitanishi Posts: 24
    edited March 2010
    For that certainly would be....everything?

Seriously, I can't "separate" one part of the great feature list and point it out as "I look forward to only this one".

The changing world, the professions, trading system, mob AI, soulPK, pets, EVERYTHING...I look forward to every feature that has already been announced.
  • vahrna
    edited March 2010
    You don't have a favorite? While I enjoy all features that have been announced (the sheer amount of amazing features is intriguing), I have certain things I find more important. For example, if combat is good, I could forgive bad graphics, but that doesn't mean that I don't enjoy good graphics. Any feature that is your favorite one so far`?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kitanishi
    kitanishi Posts: 24
    edited March 2010
    vahrna wrote: »
    You don't have a favorite? While I enjoy all features that have been announced (the sheer amount of amazing features is intriguing), I have certain things I find more important. For example, if combat is good, I could forgive bad graphics, but that doesn't mean that I don't enjoy good graphics. Any feature that is your favorite one so far`?

I COULD say the one I think about the most is the "world interaction", proffesions and trade system, however then I remember soulPK and drool about it....however then I remember the mob ai and drool abou ****, however then I remember

So yes while I DO think about these three features the most I am equally excited about all the features this game has.
  • vahrna
    edited March 2010
    Yeah, I can understand you. And underwater diving (although a small feature) is another small aspect of the game that makes it all the better. Anyone agree? (And don't forget the professions...)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chaoticshelly
    edited March 2010
    It's too hard to pick one when we've yet to experience anything... Some ideas I like more, but until I actaully get to see and play them I go for "everything seems amazing, and I look forward to playing this new experience".
  • pause
    pause Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The "gods" feature seems really awesome.
  • vahrna
    edited March 2010
    Well, I am a bit hesitant. While the feature in itself sounds good, I do hope that this feature is somewhat controlled, to avoid ten players totally taking the game over. They will surely get great power (and maybe something like "their own realm"), but I hope their power is limited by the satisfaction of their followers. Well, we will see, I trust the developers to have thought a lot ablout the God feature.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • j0k3rri
    j0k3rri Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I am excited about it all but the one thing that I love is the money system. They will have money that is used for actual development such as potions, equipment and such. Then there will be money that is strictly the additive things like cash shop items. So people that sell and trade cash shop items can't take all their money and get uber equipment. Then everybody will be on the same playing field. No one person will be greater than the next just because they are more financially stable in the real world. :)
  • vahrna
    edited March 2010
    j0k3rri wrote: »
    I am excited about it all but the one thing that I love is the money system. They will have money that is used for actual development such as potions, equipment and such. Then there will be money that is strictly the additive things like cash shop items. So people that sell and trade cash shop items can't take all their money and get uber equipment. Then everybody will be on the same playing field. No one person will be greater than the next just because they are more financially stable in the real world. :)

That seems like a good decision. I think the two currency system will make the economy of Forsaken World more stable, something that is very fortunate for the players- who would want for prices to rise to dangerous heights, after all?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • liftmeup
    liftmeup Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I am hoping the "fun" feature :P is gripping, the MMO market right now is yearning for good games.
  • vahrna
    edited March 2010
    liftmeup wrote: »
    I am hoping the "fun" feature :P is gripping, the MMO market right now is yearning for good games.

:P Another good decision. I really know what you mean, since I have become a casual "MMO hopper" a few years ago because of lack of mmorpg/mmos that really caught my attention. Any feature that you think will help you achieve that "fun" feature?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • autumdusk
    autumdusk Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Ah, my dear friend, Vahrna! So happy to see the forums up-and-running..now you have all sorts of room to run around! ;) I see that *already* in this forum, you will be as unto a force of nature!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Gazing out across the plains of possibility, do you not feel with all your soul, how we have become like gods? And as such, are we not indivisible? As long as a single one of us stands, we are legion!"
  • vahrna
    edited March 2010
    autumdusk wrote: »
    Ah, my dear friend, Vahrna! So happy to see the forums up-and-running..now you have all sorts of room to run around! ;) I see that *already* in this forum, you will be as unto a force of nature!

Yes, this is going off-topic, but someone once said about me that I live on the forums. Since this will be my new home, I might as well test the waters.
    Back to topic: I know exactly what feature you enjoy, so I don't have to ask you anymore :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eonstar
    eonstar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I'm pretty excited about the horoscope feature and how it will have an impact on our characters. Although Forsaken World may not have the same character customization as PWI, you can gice your character a birthdate :D. So, in a way, if you enter your own birthday it will be like how you will be affected if you were in Forsaken World. The Prayer system will be very interesting as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I give you my love, for all else I have already given away...
  • vahrna
    edited March 2010
    eonstar wrote: »
    I'm pretty excited about the horoscope feature and how it will have an impact on our characters. Although Forsaken World may not have the same character customization as PWI, you can gice your character a birthdate :D. So, in a way, if you enter your own birthday it will be like how you will be affected if you were in Forsaken World. The Prayer system will be very interesting as well.

Hm, will you use your birth-date or make one up? I'm still undecided... I guess you will see me praying in Forsaken World too, hoping that I will be blessed by the stars :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eonstar
    edited March 2010
    Hm, will you use your birth-date or make one up? I'm still undecided... I guess you will see me praying in Forsaken World too, hoping that I will be blessed by the stars :)

I'm going to use my own birth-date. It will be kinda like "what would happen if I was really my character in the game?" It's more like a customization option in the game. Instead of changing looks like in PWI, we have a chance to customize our characters in something that will be reflected in the gameplay. I wonder if Bards are good with Capricorn?;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vahrna
    edited March 2010
    eonstar wrote: »
    I'm going to use my own birth-date. It will be kinda like "what would happen if I was really my character in the game?" It's more like a customization option in the game. Instead of changing looks like in PWI, we have a chance to customize our characters in something that will be reflected in the gameplay. I wonder if Bards are good with Capricorn?;)

Hm, you are going to play a Bard? Well, a Capricorn Bard will certainly be interesting ;). Since I like to role-play, I might intentionally make my character different from myself, but playing as "myself" has its allure too...

Well, a feature that hasn't been mentioned yet is "intelligent mob AI". After exploring, that would be my favorite. Finally challenging mobs!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gamekillz
    gamekillz Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    World changing around me seems to be my favorite part.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sit tibi vita longa et omnia bona
    Pacem et vitam longam
  • miiyan
    miiyan Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Wow. I had one, but after reading all the previous posts I have to say I got pretty excited all over again about everything. =) Can't wait.
  • kaikaname
    kaikaname Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i love the "Gods" and the "Soul PK" system it sound awsome!
    KaiKaname!!~Executioners;)

Strongest and Sexy player in BoI:cool:.. maybe?:rolleyes:
    God of Ninja! Viet/Korean Pride
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Executionersfw.ning.com
  • eonstar
    edited March 2010
    Hm, you are going to play a Bard? Well, a Capricorn Bard will certainly be interesting ;). Since I like to role-play, I might intentionally make my character different from myself, but playing as "myself" has its allure too...

Well, a feature that hasn't been mentioned yet is "intelligent mob AI". After exploring, that would be my favorite. Finally challenging mobs!

I'll hopefully be a Bard, but it really depends, I just hope they're not that complicated to play with that extra "musical window". A certain game with the name of an ancient trade route all over Asia has a Bard class that looks very similar to this one and it was fantastic. But it's really too early to come up with any conclusions yet.

I'm glad that monsters will have a better AI. Maybe they'll actually do something other than walk around and just stand there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hawk
    hawk Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I'm pretty much excited about everything :p
  • autumdusk
    edited March 2010
    hawk wrote: »
    I'm pretty much excited about everything :p

Hmm....first notice of your title, Hawk. Welcome to your chaos! ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Gazing out across the plains of possibility, do you not feel with all your soul, how we have become like gods? And as such, are we not indivisible? As long as a single one of us stands, we are legion!"
  • hawk
    hawk Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Haha, that was quick! Thanks for the welcome :)
  • autumdusk
    edited March 2010
    hawk wrote: »
    Haha, that was quick! Thanks for the welcome :)

You're entirely welcome. Now, how about a "Meet your Moderator...and give them your condolences" thread? :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chaoticshelly
    edited March 2010
    autumdusk wrote: »
    You're entirely welcome. Now, how about a "Meet your Moderator...and give them your condolences" thread? :D

Perfect idea /evilgrin
  • eleoste
    eleoste Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    For me, GOD SYSTEM.

If I am not a god, I will be quick to find one and pledge unending and unquestionable allegiance to him (Well, almost unquestionable obedience).

Fingers crossed, I WILLZ BEZ A GODZ.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Need a Fact or want to help overthrow Crusaders? Come talk at boi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1391.
  • soulxl
    soulxl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    lol this game seems great by the looks of it. Hopefully it doesnt launch in a crappy fashion. Ive seen great promises before.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.