Update Bug Report Megathread - December 2021

anole300#5837
anole300#5837 Posts: 912 Perfect World Employee
edited December 2021 in General Discussion

Hi Everyone! ^_^

Any time new things are added with updates and patches for a game, there are some things that may not work as intended. Please keep this thread on topic, about issues that have been experienced after this content update's maintenance (12/14/21).

Please make sure to include as many details as possible - for example which version/language of the game you are on, your character's race and class, any relevant screenshots, what you were doing at the time, etc. ^_^

---- Note: Submit a Ticket too! ----
Please make sure to submit tickets for your issues, this provides the dev team an official record and reference!

https://support.arcgames.com/hc/en-us/categories/360001410314-Forsaken-World

Thanks and enjoy the update!
Post edited by anole300#5837 on
Tagged:

Comments

• angelhead
    angelhead Posts: 163 Arc User
    NPC tiger for Sleepless Carnival missing, so we can't enter the carnival map nor use our memorial coins. NPC is supposed to be located next to Contract Guide and Sage Disciple Peter in Nightfall Citadel map.

Illyfue server, but guess same issue on all of them.
    Freida ~ Inferno Vampire ~ Rohans
  • vampire#2790
    vampire#2790 Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited December 2021
    From ticket Vamp submitted to GMs

1. Esoteric gold gear and esoteric purple ff accessories aren't fully translated, have some text leftover in Chinese
    2. Sleepless carnival tiger npc disappeared again QQ
    3. The Raid Battlefield tab in Battlefield group in T window has text that's covering up the last reward chest
    4. Dar Giugo npc missing the carnival exchange stuff
    5. God's Trial 2 is still broken, no mobs spawn after using the first pillar
    6. After incubating a pet, when you take it out, it's dead.

Requests
    1. Adv Pack Score Token item not in game, but if it was we could use it to get some op items QQ o/
    2. Update the new Dar Giugo boxes (Jade Aura, Astral Spirit, and Mutated Astral Spirit) to have at least the purity 10 eb mat, or better, the esoteric 10 one o/
    Post edited by vampire#2790 on
    Check out and subscribe to Vamp's YouTube channel! A new video every week, least until Vamp runs out of content o/
  • avesta#7474
    avesta#7474 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2021
    NPC tiger for Sleepless Carnival missing.We were not warned that we had no time to turn in our assignments either.actually took out the update no one warned you brought for this loss

Titan server Russian version of the Client .Also, every time you enter a location, a ctscene launches every time
  • tara#6530
    tara#6530 Posts: 5 Arc User
    After the update , My client is stuck at -- Logging into the game , please wait --- Screen . Not able to log into any of my characters .

• ini#5248
    ini#5248 Posts: 2 Arc User
    the function of learning pet skills does not work
  • nyxdeath001
    nyxdeath001 Posts: 169 Arc User
    Soul power quest (Dyos/Nyos) still bugged, only let pick Nyos and not Dyos.
    top corzo
  • rockabye#5587
    rockabye#5587 Posts: 2 Arc User
    The wings in NPC "Dar Giugo" are bugged. Cannot get with "SwordMaster Wings Pack". Please fix it.
  • vampire#2790
    ini#5248 said:

I tested this via Hicks npc and the Customized Evocation Scroll and was able to teach pets both skills.

What skills did you try to teach your pet and what pet did you try to teach them to?

Cost me 66s to test this QQ.
    Check out and subscribe to Vamp's YouTube channel! A new video every week, least until Vamp runs out of content o/
  • vampire#2790

Soul power quest (Dyos/Nyos) still bugged, only let pick Nyos and not Dyos.

If choosing Vice/Virtue for the first time, if you use the Velsteus blade in your bag, it should let you pick Dyos afterwards.

If doing the quest to unlock the second vice/virtue though, the dyos quest is bugged and won't let you pick dyos if you had chosen nyos originally.
  • barffy
    barffy Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2021
    In Arc, Forums don't show up when after you go afk for a bit of time.
    At first you can see the forums.
    Just blank after switching tabs. They don't load up afterwards.
    Post edited by barffy on
  • missuoker#4742
    missuoker#4742 Posts: 1 Arc User
    When will Darr Hugo's fashion be back?
  • gaaneeshaa
    gaaneeshaa Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2021
    the Christmas event started today. BUT. There is no NPC to trade New Year's badges. He didn't show up. When will he and his store appear? Next year? Never?

now this place looks like this
  • manchutoo#6509
    manchutoo#6509 Posts: 3 Arc User

the Christmas event started today. BUT. There is no NPC to trade New Year's badges. He didn't show up. When will he and his store appear? Next year? Never?

now this place looks like this

It looks they killed Nolad. He is not where he is supposed to be on Lionheart.
  • avesta#7474
    avesta#7474 Posts: 3 Arc User
    NPC tiger for Sleepless Carnival missing
  • usulles#8505
    usulles#8505 Posts: 2 Arc User
    When will the raid bug be fixed? Putting 6 squads into one has become the norm. The support said to create a theme, I understand the logic is such that everyone uses it? This is an actual problem that ruins the game.
  • usulles#8505
    usulles#8505 Posts: 2 Arc User
    your "new" update says that you can change the class to juggernaut, but it could have been done back in June. The support promised a guide for the change of class, six months have passed - there is no guide, as well as items that can REALLY be obtained. There is no improved item at all. Add them already, how much can you score on the game? No one is sitting on this dead forum, create some kind of up-to-date discord channel where you can write errors, there are a lot of them!
  • kittyzkattz
    kittyzkattz Posts: 1 Arc User

your "new" update says that you can change the class to juggernaut, but it could have been done back in June. The support promised a guide for the change of class, six months have passed - there is no guide, as well as items that can REALLY be obtained. There is no improved item at all. Add them already, how much can you score on the game? No one is sitting on this dead forum, create some kind of up-to-date discord channel where you can write errors, there are a lot of them!

and provide solutions to the problems you created FW!!!!
  • gaaneeshaa
    Thank you. we were unable to receive the winter festival awards. The NPC that was supposed to deal with the exchange - it just wasn't there.
    when you cut out Chinese events, do it more carefully.
  • lamiya#2459
    lamiya#2459 Posts: 7 Arc User
    NPC tiger for Sleepless Carnival missing!!!!!
    comeback him plz!!!
  • ret#6711
    ret#6711 Posts: 1 Arc User

ini#5248 said:

I tested this via Hicks npc and the Customized Evocation Scroll and was able to teach pets both skills.

What skills did you try to teach your pet and what pet did you try to teach them to?

works with some pets, but not with others. The tiger and the silver cat do not work for me
  • vampire#2790
    ret#6711 said:

ini#5248 said:

works with some pets, but not with others. The tiger and the silver cat do not work for me
    Mercii, what skills you use to test it? Vamp thought it might be some skills work, but others no work cause Vamp guildie run into issue, but used different lvl 4 skill than Vamp.
  • invarvar
    invarvar Posts: 34 Arc User

ret#6711 said:

ini#5248 said:

Mercii, what skills you use to test it? Vamp thought it might be some skills work, but others no work cause Vamp guildie run into issue, but used different lvl 4 skill than Vamp.

I think this is not a skill problem. This is a problem with some pets, I have a problem with a 110 power level pet, I tried to learn different skills and nothing worked
  • gaaneeshaa
    Are your techs idiots or is this sophisticated trolling on their part? The NPC that provides the entrance to the Sleepless Carnival has appeared. But all the NPCs that give quests at the Sleepless Carnival have disappeared. This is a failure.
  • lamiya#2459
    There are no NPCs with quests at the carnival. Return !!!
    You are crooked really......
  • nyxdeath001
    nyxdeath001 Posts: 169 Arc User
    is supposed to understand carnival was an event specially made for the 9th fw's anniversary and it should ended at dec 31th.
    You all so cranky for an old event.
    top corzo
  • perseus#4589
    perseus#4589 Posts: 40 Arc User
    never was a event just gotta click the patch note section tho that hard
    Sleepless Carinval
    Added X-Server map Sleepless Carnival.

Carnival Activity One: Wanted Goblin. Players can take the event quest from Miles in the center square in Sleepless Town. The Alpha Goblin will show up at the carnival everyday at 12:30 and 19:30.

Carnival Activity Two: Rescue Breadmen. Players can talk to Bread Kingdom Ambassador in the central square in Sleepless Town to participate the event.

Carnival Activity Three: Horse Race. Players can go to the Hippodrome in Sleepless Town and talk to Gorales to participate the event. During 12:00-20:00, they can place bets on the horse they prefer. The race starts at 20:00 and ends at 20:30. After that, players can go to Gorales to appreciate the winner and collect prizes.

Carnival Activity Four: Realm of Light. Players can take the quest from Edira in Tower of Fate in Sleepless Town. They have to meet the minimal requirement to win a reward.

Carnival Activity Five: Realm of Fire. Players can go to Peak of Damnation in Sleepless Town and talk to Aricul to take the quest.

Carnival Activity Six: Aurora Beam. Players can go to East Sea Harbor and talk to Rosary to take the quest.

Carnival Activity Seven: Crazy Jump. There are Crazy Jump events with 5 themes, including sea, love, war, ice, and art. 1 will be randomly open every day.

Carnival Activity Eight: Circus Cruise. Players can take the event quest from Miffia or Sofia in the business street to take the quest and help the Voracious Starfish.

Carnival Activity Nine: Boss Alice the Witch! Alice will show up at the carnival at 12:00 when this activity is active. Players have to defeat her, and she will return in 2 hours.

Players can complete the daily activities to win Force Spar, which can be handed in to Splendid Starry Sky in the Hippodrome in Sleepless Carnival. When the total number of Force Spars handed in by the entire server reaches a certain number, a beautiful firework show will be started in Sleepless Carnival.
    OneAutumnLeaf , cuddly tank -Lionheart
  • lamiya#2459

is supposed to understand carnival was an event specially made for the 9th fw's anniversary and it should ended at dec 31th.
    You all so cranky for an old event.

Our carnival was introduced on a permanent basis. Don't write nonsense
  • cheapsimp#1888
    cheapsimp#1888 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Sailor Mu (Arc Games)

Jan 10, 2022, 11:31 PST

Thank you for the reply. We do apologize for any ongoing problems. We'll be keeping note for the reported exploiters, although that is not current priority at this time. Ever since the latest content update release, the fixes will only be focusing on the major game bugs first. If everything goes well, hopefully the NPCs will be ready by this week's maintenance.
    cheap simp
  • jonnyisland1
    jonnyisland1 Posts: 50 Arc User
    Hey!
    Heres my input:
    Rubberbanding in Instance Source of sins 1 (SoS1) needs to be fixed. (Instance is 2 years old now and not fixed yet...)

Chinese text at medium trianing ground for ranger class.

Chinese text at Guild coorps benefit trade: https://ibb.co/5k8Bwh7
    Screen/Text for talents at demigod needs to be adjusted: https://ibb.co/jZdnCkf
    Text adjustment at Guild screen: https://ibb.co/tmHf3d5
    When you re-identify gear you cant see 3rd talent (very annoying): https://ibb.co/nRvdGg1
  • puananiila99#3091
    puananiila99#3091 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 17
    i have a bug in my python program, can i share with you?

https://myfiosgateway.one/

https://tutuappvip.co/mobdro-download
    Post edited by puananiila99#3091 on