Scheduled Maintenance - 11/30/21

anole300#5837
anole300#5837 Posts: 912 Perfect World Employee

Server Maintenance Announcement

Maintenance will be occurring on (11/30/21) at 23:00 PT.

We expect the maintenance to last approximately 4 hours. The servers will be unavailable during this time. The maintenance will be a server reset and some internal adjustments as the team continues to work on reported issues.

***Reminder: Maintenance times are subject to change. We ask that you please be patient and bear with us, as our offices are being affected by epidemic precautions.***

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience!

Comments

• nyxdeath001
    nyxdeath001 Posts: 162 Arc User
    . to see NA merge fights
    top corzo
  • gingerale#5507
    gingerale#5507 Posts: 11 Arc User
    I rather get real new orbs that drops high % of gold mats.
    I'm not too hyped on the bug fixes till next expansion comes, its a small one.

And no Vamp there won't be any compansion, no matter what you think.
    It's really sad thou... those ppl got away with grand theft.
  • vampire#2790
    vampire#2790 Posts: 469 Arc User
    Don't forget compensation for game balance issues, should include that too @anole300#5837

Oh and tina, the only reason Eryda have smaller population now is cause you guys harassed/chased a majority of players away in the early days, leaking nudes, doxxing them in rl, very nasty stuff. Nobody wants your filth their servers.

#KeepStormClean
    Check out and subscribe to Vamp's YouTube channel! A new video every week, least until Vamp runs out of content o/
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited December 2021
    hey storm kiddo you literally have 100% of that backwards cuz all your friends are the ones who did that none of us. but wouldnt expect you to know anything accurate because you are a verified idiot

just like you think forum posters are quit players that arent

#confidentlyincorrect
  • vampire#2790
    amarantos said:

hey storm kiddo you literally have 100% of that backwards cuz all your friends are the ones who did that none of us. but wouldnt expect you to know anything accurate because you are a verified idiot

just like you think forum posters are quit players that arent

#confidentlyincorrect

Unlike you who admit you are incorrect, Vamp is #confidentlycorrect. Mainly cuz Vamp know that they are quit players or EU players, Vamp not assuming there

And na, Vamp know you literally the worst one there. We don't want your wc real life attacks in Storm kthxbye

Check out and subscribe to Vamp's YouTube channel! A new video every week, least until Vamp runs out of content o/
  • jesusdesilva#1693
    jesusdesilva#1693 Posts: 8 Arc User
    Merge NA Servers.

Funny how this Vampire kid keep harassing us saying **** everyday and then saying we all bots and alts from EU servers trying to make the merge and now sladering about false info.
    Kid, you don't even know us and anything from our server so shut up lol and stop slandering a bunch of false info about us.
    You are so obsessed with us, leave our hands, get a life and just play the game.

Also, asking for a compensation for "game balance issues"? Pathetic, if u all are "fine" shouldn't need it.
    If u are afraid of us, ok, just leave storm away alone and merge us with LH. So you can keep farming ur daily items without problems.

#LiveAndLetLive.

• vampire#2790

Merge NA Servers.
    Funny how this Vampire kid keep harassing us saying **** everyday

Watch any of Vamp's youtube videos to find out how much projection this statement has

If you want to know how much more projection this is, Vamp still have a massive amount of unused screenshots in folder Vamp saving for future videos Vamp happy to send them to any GM who curious

Merge NA Servers.
    hen saying we all bots and alts from EU servers trying to make the merge and now sladering about false info.

You literally neva posted bout this before, just cause tina trying rally booster to support the EU trolls who started this movement to make it seem more legitimate doesn't mean it a fake movement now trying to hide behind a toxic guild

If u are afraid of us, ok, just leave storm away alone and merge us with LH. So you can keep farming ur daily items without problems

Pass, why should we subject the poor people on lionheart to your toxicity, of your city, of your cittttyyyyyy. There more than just your mjolor buddies there you know, and none of them want to deal with you.

Also, asking for a compensation for "game balance issues"? Pathetic, if u all are "fine" shouldn't need it.

We need it cause lh and eyrda got to freely exploit and it causes issues in pvp. Not saying Booster is capable at all, even with all your exploited gear (see Vamp's video next week for proof :D), but to make it a level playing field, we want purity gold gear without impossible to get drop rates too o/ also reid scrolls.

You are so obsessed with us, leave our hands, get a life and just play the game.

Says the person tina begs to come on to help defend her cause she and the eu trolls constantly try to attack Vamp on forums cause Vamp live in so many heads rent free that Vamp could become a land baron o/

• capitainamerica#2371
    capitainamerica#2371 Posts: 14 Arc User
    Thats a bit weird vamp coming from someone whos been buying lionheart accounts *cough cough* Wonderful and Harald https://prnt.sc/217soqo
  • vampire#2790
    edited December 2021

Thats a bit weird vamp coming from someone whos been buying lionheart accounts *cough cough* Wonderful and Harald https://prnt.sc/217soqo

Vamp loves screenshots of stuff taken outta context. With context, Vamp joking cause someone else say to dm them, so Vamp say dm Vamp instead

And as far as Vamp knows, Wonderful and Harald aren't priests, and not Vamp. Try again. You must be German, cause you can't detect a joke. (And cause you're German, that's a German stereotype joke, for more reference watch the funnybot episode of south park o/).

How many more eu troll/tina defenders will Vamp have to shut down tonight before Vamp goes to sleep?

Cause Vamp going to sleep nao, and Vamp suspect this post be locked in the morning, like all the other ones that trolls start jumping in recently. On other hand, you trolls making forums more active than they've been in a while. Too bad not all activity is good activity.

Get all your bad comebacks, made up accusations, and projection in now while Vamp sleeping

• capitainamerica#2371
    Oh? https://prnt.sc/217u450 No problem
  • vampire#2790
    Ty for proving Vamp making a joke from friend post

• jesusdesilva#1693
    jesusdesilva#1693 Posts: 8 Arc User
    Keep slandering false info Vampire kid.
  • capitainamerica#2371
    Keep telling yourself that vamp if it makes you sleep better at night but we all know the sad truth wish you the best. Also +1 on NA merge thank you
    #FreeStorm
  • mxpthree
    mxpthree Posts: 7 Arc User
    Every server is doing fine +1 on No NA merge we dont need it. People who wanting merge just want their Mjolnir buddies to supply them with **** items. We are fine as it is. Eydra/Storm/LionHeart are able to do raids to qualify for siege.
  • mxpthree
    mxpthree Posts: 7 Arc User
    mxpthree said:

Every server is doing fine +1 on No NA merge we dont need it. People who wanting merge just want their Mjolnir buddies to supply them with exploited items. We are fine as it is. Eydra/Storm/LionHeart are able to do raids to qualify for siege.

• vampire#2790

Keep telling yourself that vamp if it makes you sleep better at night but we all know the sad truth wish you the best. Also +1 on NA merge thank you
    #FreeStorm

The sad truth that you are wrong and can't admit it? Vamp known that bout you for ages. Wishing you get the help that you so desperately need.

+1 no merge, #KeepStormClean

Vamp just finished brushing teeth for bed

Also wolf just added their name back in to the halloween drawing contest post, coincidence? Vamp think not

Also congrats on 2nd place

• finalsav
    finalsav Posts: 16 Arc User
    #Merge NA finally......stop ignoring ur playerbase im sick of that $hit :(@anole300#5837
  • vampire#2790
    finalsav said:

#Merge NA finally......stop ignoring ur playerbase im sick of that $hit :(@anole300#5837

He's not ignoring the playerbase, you guys in EU already got your merge. Now they're listening to the NA playerbase majority who doesn't want a merge o/
  • kamek#8245
    kamek#8245 Posts: 11 Arc User

finalsav said:

He's not ignoring the playerbase, you guys in EU already got your merge. Now they're listening to the NA playerbase majority who doesn't want a merge o/
    whatever are you smoking, i want that ****
  • finalsav
    finalsav Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2021

finalsav said:

how im eu player if i play in NA can u explain that to me ?
  • phoenix066
    phoenix066 Posts: 4 Arc User
    @anole300#5837 I would personally love a merge. Sweet and simple. It would allow several members of our server to grow and have access to things we currently cannot attain due to population issues. tyvm.
  • raulb502
    raulb502 Posts: 2 Arc User
    @anole300#5837 we do not need merge, every server is doing well. We have the players to do hard raids to get access to siege.
  • vampire#2790
    finalsav said:

finalsav said:

how im eu player if i play in NA can u explain that to me ?
    Finalsav right now

• vampire#2790

@anole300#5837 I would personally love a merge. Sweet and simple. It would allow several members of our server to grow and have access to things we currently cannot attain due to population issues. tyvm.

All servers are able to currently attain all things, everyone have esoteric, so non issue. The only thing unable to be accessed is verdants in storm server, because we didn't get to abuse the exploit like lh and eyrda did. And a merge would not fix that issue, so no merge needed o/.
  • capitainamerica#2371

All servers are able to currently attain all things, everyone have esoteric, so non issue. The only thing unable to be accessed is verdants in storm server, because we didn't get to abuse the exploit like lh and eyrda did. And a merge would not fix that issue, so no merge needed o/.
    i mean where those verdants at on eyrda i could use some

• vampire#2790

You can't use them silly. But create a toon there and count the number of people in mystic/purity accessories. That's where they all are. Then create a toon on storm and one on lh and count the numbers there.
  • capitainamerica#2371

You can't use them silly. But create a toon there and count the number of people in mystic/purity accessories. That's where they all are. Then create a toon on storm and one on lh and count the numbers there.
    But i'm on that server can you please tell me where they are
  • kamek#8245
    kamek#8245 Posts: 11 Arc User

"create a toon on storm and see how people hide their purity maxed gear, jewelry, lv300 horseshoes and maxed legendary weapon" scammer
  • spiceywings
    spiceywings Posts: 88 Arc User
    this you vamp?
    https://prnt.sc/21aeps9
    https://prnt.sc/21af7qc

funny how you try to say storm has no exploiter when it was in your guild the entire time and you all bought from LMAO

hey vampy let's make a deal you tell what quit eu player you think I am and when I prove you wrong you stop posting on the forums for good =) you won't take it because we both know you're full of **** ;)
  • capitainamerica#2371
    I love playing here on eyrda
    https://prnt.sc/21afhze
This discussion has been closed.